llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lands Of Borgano  (Read 4832 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« on: February 07, 2004, 12:22:42 PM »
The lands of Borgano. A place of happieness, Dreams, Heaven, and sweet silence. This is the place far above the planet where the angels fly...

Angels were flying everywhere, No work just a fun day for everyone. These people were in control of the people in the lands bellow. These were the real gods. In the park was angels resting, in the homes angels were having conversations, and in the castle, angels were thinking... "Well, these humans keep getting worse and worse! Havent you ever noticed that?, The tuff big angel Zerdker announced in the council of angels. "Now now Zerdker, we let the humans live on there own will, they do what they wish to do...," Kanico, the polite nice leader angel replyed.
"It is a wonder why you pathetic angels are so... pathtic and useless!"
"Please dont get angry over the humans. We give them stuff and they do what they wish with it."
"I cant stand that! You all would be better off DEAD!"

The angel guards come and tie up Zerdker. "What a pity... Zerdker," came an angel that was very mysterious by the name of Mystro. "If you cant handle things up here, we will see if you can handle things down there! Take him away!"
"You cant do this to me! I am your best genreal, your only genral!"
"WE dont need generals, so ta-ta."

The Guards bring Zerdker to a chamber where a portal is. "Come on guys! give me a chance!" Zerdker pushs one of the angels and the Guards helmet falls off. But this time it wasnt an angel. It was a demon...
"Mom? I cant find the remote!... So... The TV's broken mom! I cant watch... thiiiss... ohhhhh... that's hot... cooool... *Stare* Never mind mom. The TV's... fiiiiine."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 01:42:59 PM »
Leah one of the younger angels peers down onto earth below and sighs depressidly. She didn't take part in these joyful days, she would just sit watching the humans play there games, and she longed to be one of them, but alas it was impossible. She looked around and decided to get up. A few angels passed her talking about how the general, Zerdker, was to be deported. She in need for something exciting and whent to the castle.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2004, 06:17:08 PM »
Zerdker was then transported down to earth and would awaken in ten days. Many of the angels outside were saying many things, "Why did we need a general anyways? Are we safe? I wouldnt worry to much about it..." Back in the council, the angels discussed something important. "Was that really nessicary, Mystro?"
"Of course... we cant have any rebellions started, can we. I dont like pitiful things either but it is absolutly nessisary," Mystro stated.
"I guess your right Mystro. I myself believe in your ways even though they are not proper."
"What did you say?!"
"It isnt the way of the angel but if it is to keep peace among all angels, then so be it... This session is closed, everyone may go home now..."

All the angels flew to their houses, and Mystro walked out in a evil mysterious fassion. Mystro wlked to the edge of the city and looked down toward earth with his cloak peering back. "The time is near tonight is the last night..." Then just stood there looking down.
"Mom? I cant find the remote!... So... The TV's broken mom! I cant watch... thiiiss... ohhhhh... that's hot... cooool... *Stare* Never mind mom. The TV's... fiiiiine."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 08:09:48 PM »
Leah stayed out and walked behind Mystro as the others whent to their houses. She heard him say something and perked up. "What do you mean by tonight is the last night?" she said coldly not trusting of this fellow, although she didn't trust anyone anyway. "As I see it there are many nights that are supposed to come..." she said glaring at him.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 02:14:37 PM »
Mystro just stood there, not caring after a while he finally turned back and started to walk away, every angel no was curious, looking deeply into Mystro's heart and what it really was. None of the angels thought anything just blankly. "Do you really want to know?" Mystro turned back faceing Leah. "You are not like the rest... My daughter..."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2004, 03:11:37 PM »
"Yes I do want to know." she said curiously. "And why are you saying my daughter, as far as I am conserned I have no family." she said angerly. She looked down at the earth. "What exactly are you planning to do? First you send the only general down to earth...what is your next plan, oh father" she said sarcastically putting the emphasis on father. "What ever it is i'm sure it can't be good." she looks back over to him.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2004, 03:15:46 PM »
"You will know in time... I will not let you die..." Mystro slipped on his cloak while walking and vanished. Kanico stepped out of the building as the other angels went back inside. "Why are you the only one out here?"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2004, 03:26:57 PM »
She watched Mystro vanish. "What does he mean by he wont let me die?...Is he planning on killing people?" she thought to herself. "I'll just have to try and find out..." she looks over to Kanico. "Thats none of your business." she said looking over the edge once more.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2004, 07:37:50 PM »
"I am sorry Leah. But there is of course something to tell you... So please come inside..." Inside Kanico's house, tea boiling and everything around is old fashioned. "Now Leah... It is very important to tell you this, but you do have a family. We didnt want to tell you because your half demon half angel."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2004, 07:48:15 PM »
"Half Damon!?" she said said insulted. "I am no rotten half demon, this is some sort of joke isn't it!?" she said. She somewhat knew that she was half of something unholy because of her unusually black wings but it would be horrible to be half demon. She looked over to him. "Why didn't you tell me before?" she asked angerly.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2004, 07:49:52 PM »
"Well, if you'd known from birth, it might not have been good."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2004, 07:58:20 PM »
"Great job it did not telling me..." she said glaring at him. "Do you know who my mother and father even was?" she asked. "I think I liked it better when I thought I had no family..." she mumbled

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2004, 12:28:34 AM »
A teenager laid on a quiet hillside, watching the ski above it a warm summer night and the stars could be seen, the plains stretched across the horizon and a road wound it's way off in the distance.  A haversack laid by his side with some food and drink left over from an earlier dinner.

The young man laid there watching the stars, a long time ago some one had told him about angels, his mom, he thought but he hadn't seen her in a long time.  He hadn't believed her of course then but now he really wondered if their real, and if his mom was one of them now.  A shooting star shot across the heavens and down into the plains beyond.  The young man maid a wish.  

A long time ago he had been powerless to stop his mom from dieing from the life crippling disease, and his dad had died before then from struck down by the hand of an angry god.  The boy had been powerless to stop it.  

He wished for power, power over life and death, like the Angel of Death.  With that the young man fell asleep.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2004, 08:46:21 AM »
Gray looked up at the sky.  She only vaguely remembered the land of the angels,  it had been so long.  She had visited the land of the demons once, too, and she had no intention of going back.  But the land of the demons had been a cakewalk compared to the alchemist.  She shuddered, and did not think on it any more.  She just looked up at the sky, and wondered what the angels were up to.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2004, 07:24:11 PM »
Mystro walked around in the park with all the Angels sleeping and floating peacfully everywhere. "It is almost time... My daughter must be sent down to earth at once, this will be a troubling night for her..." Mystro now seemed glad in a weird way, "...And...Everyone Else..." Mystro walked to Leah's room where she was still up... doing something.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2004, 03:23:23 PM »
Leah sat in her bed looking out the window, she didn't even notice Mystro had entered. She was thinking about things...she was thinking about what Kanico had told her about being a demon, and most importantly what was Mystro going to do that would make this the last night.
She places her hand on the glass looking out at the other houses and sighs. They all seemed happy and had wonderful lives...but yet she was always miserable with no family...and it didn't help that she was made fun of by other angels because of her wings.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2004, 05:41:10 PM »
Gray was still looking up at the sky.  She was laying on a grassy hillock, and felt like she was drifting off to sleep.  A small instinct, a persistent tiny voice said that something was about to happen, but she couldn't see as how it would affect her, and so she ignored it.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2004, 06:57:28 PM »
Mystro Sneaked up to Leah's door. "She will have to be asleep. She cannot know what will happen...," Mystro Said silently. He arouse his finger up and Leah fell asleep. Mystro then walked in and gently picked up Leah and she vanished, appeard on earth. "She will be awake in a few minutes, so time to hurry. Mystro rushed out side to a temple with engravings on the floor. "This is it!" Mystro rose his hands, at that point Kanico enterd the temple. "What are you doing Mystro?," Kanico said.
"It is time you pitful carefree, gentle, abscent minded angels to learn from your mistakes!"
"I thought we were good friends Mystro!"
Well you thought wrong, Ever since I was cursed and became a demon, I have long forgotten the angel's way!"
Mystro pulled out a magical sword that had a name on it, Logien
"You own the Logien?"
"Do you have a sword?"
Kanico raised his arm and an energy like sword came out. "I can not let you!!!"
"Sorry my mistake...," Mystro replied. Kanico rushed at Mystro, but in one swoop, Kanico was Disected into vanishing peices of magic.
"You shouldn't have got in my way... Now is time to haste forth, and I summon the Enigma Of Hell's Creatures to reconstruct Borgano and raid the earth to bring a sleeping beast to raise and Make me a god!..."

Mystro raised his hands up. A magical esseince sweeped through the city of borgano, all the angels woke up, All flying with fear as flmes and lava engulfed everything. Mystro exited the temple and noticed the fear and he rose above. "Pitiful Angels!" Mystro then sweeped his sword and the flames arouse and the angels wingless. The angels fell into the pit of hell where they were consumed. The angel king came out in a rush.

"What is the meaning of this!?"
Mystro flew over to the King, "Why Albert, why isnt it a pleasure to see you."
"What happened to my kingdom Mystro? Where are all the angels"
"So many questions but so little time."
"Guards! Seize Mystro!" The guards came out as the king pointed. But instead the guards held the king. "What is wrong with you people? Seize him"

"I dont think you get it Albert. These guards are in my command now..." Mystro took the helmet off one of the Guards and it was a skull demon thing. "See?... Now take king Albert to the dungeon! Hahahaha! Oh it is good being a king of angels... Wait there are no angels... Hahahaha!"

A magical light went around The Kingdom Of Borgano, It was then turned into a hell like place, everything deystroyed. Then it started to pull down to earth really quickly.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2004, 07:08:19 PM »
Leah woke up with a yawn and looked around. "What?" she said looking at the strange scape. "Where am I?" she said getting to her feet. "This isn't Borgano!" she said with alarm getting to her feet. It was much different here it was less peacefull, the place was full of noises and people. She looked at her back, what if they were to see her wings? She tucked them behind her tring to hide them.
She had always wanted to be on earth, but now that she was here it didn't seem so glorious. And what about her "father" what was he going to do once that she was gone.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2004, 07:10:31 PM »
The young man whose name was known to be Leudast, rolled off the pile of hay he was sleeping on and snatched up his blaze stick.  The same with the rest of the men in his squad.  All of them wore long gray robes of the Unterlund Army, and each carried a blaze stick.  A magical weapon that was a long and wooden and powered with magic from a sorcerous, a blaze stick could fire a beam of raw energy that would fry a man.  

They had woken up because the ground shook horribly, "Everyone out of the barn," Sargent Mangewulf waid.  With a scamble the nine men rushed out of the old barn.  The the whole earth was skaing like a beast possesed a few men toppled over.  Leudsat looked up and suddely his jaw dropped, the sky was on fire!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2004, 07:14:18 PM »
A loud noise like a crack of thunder startled Gray, and she jumped to her feet.  What was going on?  There was no storm to account for it, and judging by the way the animals she could see were behaving, there wasn't going to be one.  She looked around.  Hmm.  Maybe that girl would know.  Gray started towards her.  About halfway there, she realized that the girl looked more confused than Gray felt.

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2004, 08:52:29 AM »
A hole opened in the ground on the planet. Borgano came down and shifted into the space in the ground and planted it self there, around the area became a dark forest with huge trees and blood everywhere from the eating of the demons. In this area was a portal to the underworld, and in this area where vampires demons and monsters.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2004, 05:59:22 PM »
She looks up at the sky. "Oh no...It has begun..." she said depressidly. "What has he done?" she said. "But why?" she looks over to the woman. "Oh..." she didn't know what to say, she never talked to any of these being before. "Hello..." she said meekly.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2004, 06:05:24 PM »
Gray started to greet the woman, then stopped.  "What has begun?"  She looked up to the sky again, and saw a firely glow.  "Oh, no."  Something was dreadfully wrong somewhere, said some long forgotten instinct in her.  She looked around.  Her vision was sharper than most, and they were on a slight rise.  She looked towards the horizon.  There was a large, dark forest in the distance.  "That wasn't there before."

Offline joetompenguin

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Lands Of Borgano
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2004, 07:55:36 PM »
A human awoke in the forest. He looked around and noticed he was sleeping in a plains. "Well that's interesting..." He noticed an angel like person, "That's interesting to..." He lifted Zerdker and as he walked out of the forest two monsters came chasing, they looked like evil wolves. The wolves got in front of this human. This human went by the name of Minus Feildshire. "Stupid mutt" The wolves came chasing and he put his foot down and kicked one up and the other one came and he stopped him with his foot. His foot crushed the skull of the demon wolf. Both of the wolves ran off. Minus continued to walk forward till he reached a place where two people where puzzled, looking staright at him. "Well, ladies..." He dropped Zerdker. "Isnt it a lovley place to meet?... he he he. The night's beutiful... the stars are shinging red, and red is the meaning of beutiful peacful love..."