llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: A Town Amoung the Seas  (Read 1678 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
A Town Amoung the Seas
« on: February 06, 2004, 06:14:30 PM »
Ranisha had currently entered a busy town. People were bustling in and out of stores, bars, shops, all types of things. Ranisha was getting ready to cross the Sea in search of a ship. Ranisha yawned a bit tired and walked over to a railing leaning against it looking at the ships. Money wasn't the matter, it was the crew. She would need a crew, for she could not take a big ship and cross it by herself. But, of course their would be dangers of Pirates of the sorts, and perhaps creatures from beneath the sea, as well as weather conditions. But, that didn't matter, she needed to get across.

She looked at the ships, some were made for fishing, others fancy, one she had an eye on. It used to be a Pirates ship but washed up on shore one day, from a popular Pirate group. The cost was expensive, but once more it wasn't the money that bothered her. Ranisha smiled as she looked at the ship. It was as if it was skinned smooth by one of the Legendary Swords.

Ranisha jumped over the railings and approached the Ship, "Dancing Wind". She ran her hand over the smooth surface as she came upon a young boy about the age of 18.

"Oh, hello Lady Ranisha." The boy bowed.

Ranisha laughed, "My, you call me Lady? For what purpose."

The boy smiled in response, "We know of your greatness, whom your mother is."

Ranisha smiled, "You mean my mother Lilith?"

"Yes, the Great Lilith Mikacado."

Ranisha frowned, "Yes.. That's her, I was born into High Royalty of course nothing of the King or Queen type of circumstances. By the way, what's your name?"

The boy stood proudly, "I was named after a Dragon Rider, D'Van Tris.

"A name to live up to, very well. I shall be off."

The boy bowed once more and left. Ranisha continued along the surface and walked upon the deck. She went up to the Captain's wheel and spun it a good ways. She smiled, once more thinking about sailing it across the Sea.

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
A Town Amoung the Seas
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 10:15:33 AM »
An Elven girl had appeared by the ship.

"Hey, up there! Thinking about buying this ship here? A beauty an't she."

Felice smiled than noticed something about the girl up ontop of the ship.

"You must Lady Ranisha. A please to meet you. My name is Felice D'Wynn, a Warrior, and a former Pirate. I heard you need a crew. I'd be happy to join you."

Felice looked up, sheilding her eyes from the sun.

"What say you?"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
A Town Amoung the Seas
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 06:50:04 PM »
Ranisha looked down surprised to see Felice, a friend who had help her recover a while back.

"Felice.." she whispered smiling. "What do you think? Come on and join me."

Ranisha leaned out and held her hand towards Felice still smiling.

Offline Felice D'Wynn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
A Town Amoung the Seas
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 07:00:33 PM »
Felice reached up and was pulled up by Ranisha. Felice smiled.

"Well, Lady Ranisha it has been a while now, if I do say so my self. Crossing seas is your business now, aye? Your not going anywhere with your former best friend."

Felice smiled and pulled Ranisha into a quick hug.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
A Town Amoung the Seas
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 07:59:19 PM »
Ranisha smiled.

"Well, that makes one fighter aboard incase of an attack, along with me of course as I sail the ship."

Ranisha looked at the sea the sky was orange slowly turning purple to dark blue, and gave the wheel another spin.

"It's getting dark. We should seek rest at a stop somewhere."