llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Damos,the god of Death  (Read 17035 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2004, 10:02:26 AM »
The demons rip Kalabar off of Damos as the stab him and hit him with there weaponry."Move Away!"Damos says now Kalabar is on the ground,Damos's sword half an inch away from Kalabar's forhead.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2004, 10:04:17 AM »
*moves his head so that the sword won't hit him*((you know that your post made no sence at all so don't ever post like that again))((i already destroyed all those demons you never read do you))
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2004, 10:07:28 AM »
(OOC No you didn't,I forgot they to put they had a shield spell over them.And now you're powerplaying)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2004, 10:08:47 AM »
((actually im not you've been god-modding through this whole battle so there))
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2004, 10:11:25 AM »
Quote from: "kalabar"
"then you shouldent make any comments.or youll die to"*he started punching the demon in the face breaking his nose*

(OOC what about that?)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2004, 10:13:11 AM »
((i didn't say i broke it i said i was breaking it its not broken yet))

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2004, 08:39:49 PM »
(OCC: That's really pathetic Kalabar. I suggest you take a break from Roleplaying, go back into training and come back when your really ready. No one is invincible.)

Ranisha shifted her attention towards Kalabar who was on the ground, he was pathetic as she thought and moved out to give him a hand. Ranisha brought upon and sword to Dark Lord's and backed him up, allowing Kalabar to get up.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2004, 08:52:26 PM »
(OOC: Oh for Cthulhu's sakes!
Both DarkLord and Kalabar are god-moding, munchkin, powerplayers!
However, DarkLord's god-moding fits into the context of the story, while Kalabar's is artificial and brainless, a mere munchkin stubborness.
I hereby deem this thread BAD.
C'mon, Ranisha, it'll never be resurrected. Join something different.)
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2004, 08:56:59 PM »
(OOC: Perhaps, though my threads aren't that intertaining, and I don't like to get into anything already a ways ahead of me.)

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Enough about you, let's talk about me!
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2004, 09:17:22 PM »
Aazarak, the outcast angel of fiery death, descended from the heavens. His hunt had been a long one, but now he had caught both demons in one blow. His wings was ablaze and his eyes were emerald green, already charging with lethal plasma-energy! His golden cloak hung untouched by the abyssal gales that his presence always caused.

He drew his twin sickles, Mourn and Grief, their blades as black as a sinner's soul. A hit by Mourn would inflict terrible and eternal pain and a hit by Grief would enslave the victim forever in the mines of d**nation, a hellish realm governed by Okrak, the god of slavery.

Aazarak keened with frantic desperation, longing to incinerate his prey. The effects were instantaneous and every mortal and immortal alike bled from their ears. They could feel it now, something sliding out of their ears. The listeners touched it with dread anticipation, and to their utter horror they discovered that is was small foetuses.  

"Moooommy" the bloody little things screeched and they appeared as mock miniatures of their hosts. The foetuses lunged for the eyes of their victims with a savage brutality, clawing, snarling and cursing in the most obscene ways.

Then Aazarack loosened his accumulated plasma anti-matter energy upon the hordes of demons and dispersed them with little or no effort. He then landed beside Ranisha and prepared his sickles.

Unfortunately Ranisha tripped him and he fell down and was impaled by his own sickles, his cry of anguish sundered the heavens and the fiery angel of death was doomed to eternal mining and hellish pain.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Guild Master of the Squirrelati
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Sentinel

• Master
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2004, 09:26:18 PM »
(Very, Very Horrible, almost funny)
Evil Is A Faceless Stranger,
Living In A Distant Neighborhood
Evil Has A Wholesome, Hometown Face
With Merry Eyes And An Open Smile
Evil Walks Among Us, Wearing A Mask
Which Looks Like All Our Faces

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
  • Awards 2013 Best Play By Post Game Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Item Guild Elite Plot Guild Elite Systems Guild
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2004, 01:49:33 AM »
(OOC: :wink:)
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Offline Scrasamax

• The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Questor Gold Creator 10 Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2004, 07:05:08 AM »
Nice one Ancient

Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline Maggot

• Insectoid Horror Of Canberra
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Questor Society Guild Elite Society Guild Item Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2004, 07:10:01 AM »
Maybe we could all do the same and insert jokes into this sad and absurd game.I certainly would like to.
“I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak.” -Bill Watterson

Authentic Strolenite®©

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2004, 06:15:39 PM »
Excuse me, but this topic is dead, I created it and have become a much better role player since, I would like people to stop posting in this. And if a moderater sees this post, please delete this topic. That is all, thank you.

Offline Ancient Gamer

• Hammer of the Citadel
  • Emperor
    • Coldforged Home
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2004, 04:32:17 AM »
(OOC: We all have to start somewhere Dark-Lord. I was decidedly not a good roleplayer at start. Now I am a very good GM and a passable player (I have not played as a player more than 10 times during 15 years. Always the GM)

Now I would like the thread to remain. And if anyone ever feels the need to go totally Munchkin, this is where to do it. It IS good for the laughs.)
Authentic Strolenite™©®

"Secretly a Squirrel"
Scourge of Nutanuns!
Harbinger of Acorns!

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #116 on: November 13, 2004, 08:36:40 AM »
Once Again, please refrain from posting in this thread.