llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Damos,the god of Death  (Read 17028 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2004, 07:49:39 AM »
She finally got back to the place the two were fighting, she didn't look as weak as before and she seemed angry. "Dont you ever dare do that again." she said glaring at them.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2004, 07:51:32 AM »
*he looked down at her*"why are you here i got you out of danger."*he wl=alked over to her and threw her across the room to make suer she wont come back*"no where were we oh yeah"*pulls out his sword*
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2004, 07:52:58 AM »
Damos paid no attention to Kara as he looked at Kalabar."What are you talking about?"

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2004, 07:55:47 AM »
"ill have to kill you to make sure that you won't kill another innocent person"*he pulls out his second sword but this time he grew 8 wings*"im going to have to kill you fast and swift he said swinging the sord at damos's head*((see how i didn't say that i hoit you or something you have to play like that))
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2004, 07:58:01 AM »
She just came back even angryer before. "Don't try to protect me...I can protect myself...and if you continue to throw me across the room, I will kill you." she said in a cold threatning tone, she was a girl that was sure of herself, and she had a strong will. "I know I will never be able to beat him, but I will die trying to protect the ones I love at my village." she said sliding the sword out of the sheath. "This blade was forged with a holy escence...any evil creature will be badly wounded...even that thing..." she said walking over.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2004, 08:03:53 AM »
*picks her up and throw her across the room*"well i guess i should show my true form"*the same pure white light came around him.the light dissapeared and you saw an angel standing there.*"some people call me the arch angel charlie but i go by the name Kalabar for a reason"*he pulled out the all mighty sword Kalabar.*"well see im named after this sword bacuse the sword is me.It was made up of my bonev so thats why my name is kalabar."*he showed his back revaling ta huge scat*but wings grew out  and a halo appeared8"does this remind you of who i am"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2004, 08:08:21 AM »
She got up once more. "What the hell!?" she said charging at him. "I said leave me the hell alone!" she said charging at Kalabar angerly.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2004, 08:09:15 AM »
"as you havn;t noticed that sword won't work i am an angle"*he revealed him self to her*"see"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2004, 08:20:48 AM »
Ranisha eyed the others and shook her head. She eyed Damos holding her sword towards him, and waiting for an attack as before. The other's are no deal, they could handle themselves, for Ranisha was not going to get into it.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2004, 08:22:02 AM »
"For an angel you sure are rude..." she said brushing herself off. "Did you really have to fling me into a wall repetedly?" she said.
She looks over to the demon. "I will protect my village...please don't try to stop me." she went up to the demon.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2004, 08:24:42 AM »
*;icked her up and threw her at the demon*"there if you want to die so baddly then do it with honor"*he oulls out a sword and starts to swing at the demon*

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2004, 08:27:05 AM »
Ranisha had shifted her eyes towards Kalabar.

"Leave her alone, it is her wish. And if I woman asks you to stop, surely you should stop."

Ranisha moved her eyes up to meet his glance and frowned the way he treated FreezeStar.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2004, 08:30:08 AM »
((i threw her towards the demon not the wll ok))"well well well now its time for your permanate death"*he starts swinging again*

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2004, 08:30:25 AM »
Damos uses the side of his hand to slap the girls away with bone crushing force.Damos simply blocks Kalabar with his sword of death."Come on,is that all you've got?"

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2004, 08:31:24 AM »
((your power playing you know that right))"no but im just using 1% of my strength"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2004, 08:31:32 AM »
Ranisha had ducked, and slid FreezeStar down with her.

"How rude.. There will be a punishment."

Ranisha got up, and smiled.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2004, 08:33:47 AM »
"Good then,I didn't want to fight a weakling."He grinned,ready for whatever Kalabar might bring next.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2004, 08:36:50 AM »
Ranisha watched both the Angel, and the Dark Lord fight. She was amused at this very much, she even laughed quietly to herself.

"My.. two who think they are overly strong.."

Ranisha smiled.

"Though that's not always the case. Even though you may think, everyone has their weaknesses."

Ranisha pushed back her bangs away from her eyes,

"Seeing you to fight.. It's nearly a laugh."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2004, 08:51:05 AM »
"what are you laughing at you haven't done one thing thatw ould help ouy in this battle.I was planning on fighting him alone so that i can use power but you guys jumped in and now i can"*he started attacking*

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2004, 08:54:06 AM »
"The truth is, I'm not planning to help either one of you. So you could mind your own business, before he takes this moment to kill you."

Ranisha jumped up on a broken down cement wall and closed her eyes.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2004, 08:54:57 AM »
Damos,just as quickly blocked and dodged the attacks."Very good....."Damos swings his sword down on Kalabar.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2004, 08:56:17 AM »
"even if he wanted to if he or his sword touch my skin they will burn for eternity."*he starts attcking again*"see thats how i defeted him before"*he starts to attack yet again*

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2004, 08:58:43 AM »
(OOC: Your grammer is horrible Kalabar, may I suggest take an extra course in English? That may help.)

Ranisha continued with her eyes closen, just listening to the sounds that the two were making.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2004, 08:59:33 AM »
Damos moves his sword to block Kalabars and with his free hand he reaches at Kalabars throat.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2004, 09:01:23 AM »
*he lets him grab his throat but dark-lords hand started to smoke and it slowly moved over his body*"you fell for it a second time how stupid"