llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Damos,the god of Death  (Read 12563 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2004, 07:55:32 PM »
(OOC Are you talking ablout my character or kalabar's?)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2004, 07:59:35 PM »
((yours she said the lords))*he watches from the side lines and the remembers kara.he rushes over and picks her up*"sorry about eairlier i didn't want you to get hurt"*ge get her far away*"ok you'll be safe here"*he ga=ets back to the fight seen*"ok i like how this is going"*watches again*
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2004, 08:10:37 PM »
Quote from: "Ranisha Mikacado"
Ranisha smiles as the weak girl had talked to her.

"And now comes the arrow which you shall hoe."

The arrow had grown bright blue as it flew across the air into the Lord's shoulder.. The light subsided as the Dark Lord tumbled a bit but stood up straight. The arrow had penetrated his armor

(OOC My character doesn't have any armor,he's just leathery though black skin)
Damos pulled the arrow out and dropped it to the ground.Then Damos's muscles hardened then they loosened as he worked something his his mouth.Then he spits onto the ground a large wad of the poison."Pitiful weapons..."Looks over toward Ranisha and starts walking toward her,his sword ready.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2004, 08:25:49 PM »
(OOC: Sorry bout that then. I just assumed.. Then agan.. I don't wear armor.)

Ranisha stands there smiling, watching as the Dark Lord comes nearer.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2004, 08:30:08 PM »
Damos now less then twelve feet,away raising his six and a half foot sword every step he takes.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2004, 08:36:45 PM »
Ranisha pulls back her hair and ties it so if blood may shed it wont rest upon it. She shifts her weight foward and lies her hand upon her sword ready for an action tooken by both.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2004, 08:40:17 PM »
Damos stops only five feet away ready for her attack.Damos's eyes stare into her's,his sword ready to strike or black at any moment.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2004, 08:45:33 PM »
Ranisha slowly lets go of her sword and puts her hands together in a weird formation chanting.

"Winds of which, I used to know.
Give me speed.. And let all show."

To Dark Lord's eyes, Ranisha practically vanashed and nailed her elbow into his back, Dark Lord stumbled a bit, but quick got up to see a smiling young girl looking at him.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2004, 08:49:45 PM »
Damos smirks,there is a huge gash in her abdomen."Oh whats the matter?Am I too fast for you?"Damos holds up his sword which is now tipped with her blood.

(OOC,got to go,be back tomarrow morning.You can post but don't go too far ahead)

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2004, 08:53:50 PM »
Ranisha laughs, and wound heals to a smaller gash, but not fully healed itself.

"I was slow on my case. Though it doesn't mean I couldn't have gone faster."

Ranisha holds her sword and prepares for an attack of his own.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2004, 09:03:49 PM »
*is still watching from the side lines*"you know there is only one weekness the the demon has...and thats ice i should know ui defeated him once before..((i hope you guy know that you are both powerplaying))
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2004, 06:21:46 AM »
Damos pays no attention to the words of Kalabar.He only stayed still as the ground started to shake.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2004, 07:01:39 AM »
((well im just tring to let you know))"man is that all you got God of death."*he used his wings and took flight so that the little earth quake would do nothing*"look how easy that was"

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2004, 07:04:38 AM »
Damos grins knowing he isn't just making an earthquake.Damos starts to glows an eerire grayish color and the wind picks up.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2004, 07:06:21 AM »
*flies behind a wall*"wow no wind can hit me now"*he flies back over and goes back to where he was*"what do you have next"

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2004, 07:13:38 AM »
Damos's eyes start glowing so fiercely they could be seen in the dead of a rainy night.His sword did glow to this eerie gray.Then all was still,but suddenly a ray of black light surrounded Damos.The light reached up into the sky farther as the eye could see.

(OOC How would you know my character's weakness when he's my character?)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2004, 07:16:11 AM »
"oh great now he putting on a lightshow"*sits down and watches this phonaminon.*"well if this as all you hace then your pittiful im certainly not scared of this

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2004, 07:18:10 AM »
Little did Kalabar know,Damos was becoming stonger in this light.

(OOC How do you know my character's weakness?)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
What ever
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2004, 07:21:10 AM »
*he watches tht little light show and noticed that her stuck in one spot not moving"*he flew up and started to attack the Lord of death

((Its called a dramatic scene and lord od death is also known as Hades or the devil which they are both weak against water and ice))

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2004, 07:24:42 AM »
The attacks made no effect on the solid light.Damos's figure could be seen changing shape.

(OOC Damos isn't like the devil or Hades,they gave him a little too much power and he took over)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2004, 07:29:08 AM »
*its was no use the light was like a barricade that wont leave.*"what the!!!!????"*he saw the ugly thing changing again*"ok well ill move now"*he flew down to the ground and watched the light*

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2004, 07:34:34 AM »
The light slowly disappears.The form of Damos is seen yet he is different.His muscles are sleeker and his body larger his sword longer and larger.His eyes were such a piercing red they could strike fear into anything.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2004, 07:38:25 AM »
"oh how nice now we have an even uglier giant then before"*he grew pure red.this stayed in a ball form.theball grew larger and larger till it took up the whole room.you hear a laugh echo in the room but you don't know where it coming from*....*the light dissapeared and there was agiant that you saw.zIt looked just like kalabar but was just as big as the dark lord8"why hello now we canfinally see eye to eye"

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2004, 07:41:58 AM »
Damos stood there his eyes staring into it's eyes.Damos was not intimidated in the least.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2004, 07:44:01 AM »
"what you think i did this to immitate you"*he wlked over to a wall*"well i guess were going to fight this way in here"((the new place is for me and you))