llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Damos,the god of Death  (Read 16526 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« on: February 05, 2004, 06:38:54 PM »
A large city lay in ruins,dead bodies are everywhere and in the middle of this is a sleek black figure.His body eight feet tall,six spines off of his back,three on each side.His long whip-like tail behind him.His red eyes shone like rubies off of his cold black face.He was Damos,the god of death.He muttered to himself,"Finally I have my physical body,yet....these humans are too easy of prey.I need a challenge,someone worthy of my strength."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 07:44:03 PM »
*a tall demon walks in ..."so there you are",he looks around and sees the disgrace to demons."why are you here you know that last time you were here i beat you in battle like you were nothing."*he walks over to him*"im here to see why the people have been dying."*he looks around and sees all the dead people*"so you are the reason...and i see that you have a physical form."
------------------------------------------------------
*the new demons name is kalabar he has 6 winghs that are black and he likes to start fights.his target is the the god of death.
------------------------------------------------------so lets fight
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 07:50:14 PM »
Damos simply replies,"Me?Nothing?"He bursts into laughter."You can't beat me you arrogant fool."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 07:56:06 PM »
You don't even remember me do you...its me Kalabar the one that took away your physical form...."*he walks over and starts to chew on a persons body*"you have some good taste.*he licks his fingers and you see two more wing grow out but they were small since they are brnd new*"so how was your time in well death"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 05:38:34 AM »
"Who do you think you are?"Damos grinned showing his white pointed teeth. "You think you can beat me?Then come on!"

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 05:50:52 AM »
"i know i cen beat you"*he smiled showing his white pointed teeth*"d**n and i just filled them"*he goes into the corner of a room and starts to file down his teeth......he runs back*"there now lets fight."*he took flight*"you start"

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 05:54:14 AM »
Damos rose off the ground into the air using no wings.Damosmutters something as Kalabar is trapped in a hollow ball of fire.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
OK
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 05:59:31 AM »
So you've lern week magic"*he walks through the fire*"i've learned how to absorb any type of magic"*the magic went in to Kalabars skin.*"so what do you have next"*he pulls put a sword.the swords blade was blue and it had a strange glow to it*"ok well then my turn"*he flew out and swung the dblade at Damos's leg.*"tell me how this feels"

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 06:05:09 AM »
Damos dodges around it and grabs Kalabar by the back of his neck.He hurls Kalabar down to the ground."Not that bad."Damos snickered.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 06:05:50 AM »
Kara hid around the corner. She had been waiting some time to attack but she didn't know when, the demon after all was much more powerful than all her weapons. She saw the foolish man try to fight the demon and runs out "Are you crazy!?" She said. "You cant fight him he'll kill you!"
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Are you talking to me
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 06:11:59 AM »
"wait a second"*he flew down to the newest person/"you've got to get out here he lucky because i am a speacial breed and im about to go to the next form so if i were you get out."*he flew back up but he started to fall.he grew hari all over his body and fangs that were no longer a demons teeth.he ran on al fours but thats because now hes a warewolf*"so what do you think half way before i get the breed."*he jumped up and bit into Damos's leg*damos's blood driped into his maouth and yet another transformation began.*his his skin grew white and so did his hair.he still had fangs*"one more away.now you have to face a vampire"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 06:17:06 AM »
She looks over to the demons and thinks. 'd**n, now I have to slay both of them..." she said with a sigh bringing out her sword. "I'll wait a while though...I will fight the one that win...and by then he will hopefully be weak and tired." she said.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 06:18:27 AM »
Damos kicks Kalabar off of him,and grips his wounded leg.When he removed his hand the wound was a barely visible scar."A vampire?Why did you just make yourself weaker?"He opened the palm of his hand toward Kalabar as o hole formed in it.Thousand of black spears shot and hundreds of miles an hour toward Kalabar.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2004, 06:19:54 AM »
*he floatewd down to the slayer and threw her into a wall*"you'll never beat me or even get close to slaying me Kara....yes i did hear of you but you only fight week and defensless demons you'll never stand up against us"*he flew back up ready to fight*

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2004, 06:45:53 AM »
The spears fly continuiously at Kalabar.Damos grins with satisfaction."Come on that the best you can do?"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2004, 10:13:59 AM »
Ranisha had appeared out of a corner, a sword connected to her waist.

"Leave the girl alone, Kalabar. Or suffer the details."

Ranisha looked at him, her ice blue eyes penetrating. She was serious and would do what she wanted at the time if she must.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2004, 10:22:08 AM »
"Oh look some more prey."Damos laughs his cold laugh.He halted the spray of spears and floats down to the now spear covered ground.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2004, 10:23:55 AM »
Ranisha smiled, for they knew not about her. She moved a bit towards both of the men, both the Dark Lord, and the Demon.

"As you say. Though it may not come out as you wish."

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2004, 10:29:19 AM »
"Come on,go ahead hit me."Damos smirked."Once I get my demon armies back,this world will be mine once again.So if you dare attack the god of death."

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2004, 10:52:28 AM »
Ranisha smiled a bit without looking at the Lord. She just laugh quietly to herself as she shifted her weight towards Damos.

Ranisha gripped an arrow and held it out upon the bow.

"One who see's will never blow, beyond the seas will life begin to flow."

Ranisha chanted through the winds that started blowing slightly.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2004, 02:44:28 PM »
She lifted herself off the ground and her sword dangled from her fingertips. She glared furiously at Kalabar, she had never been thrown like that in all her life...no demon or human she was slaying even got close to her. "Congradulations you threw me into a wall, well done for a weak demon such as yourself." she smirked to hide her pain. She looks over to Ranisha. "Don't get yourself hurt...I'll take care of them myself..." she said lifting up her sword, it felt much heaver than before and she struggled just to keep it in the air. Anyone could tell she couldn't take on a child let alone these two demons. But she was determined to protect her village that laied ahead.

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2004, 03:23:18 PM »
Damos picks Kara up by the back of her shirt."Stay ut of this,your death will come soon enough."He throws her one hundred yards away to the left.He returns his attention to Ranisha.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2004, 03:34:02 PM »
"what are you doing"*he flies down and is infront of her*"if you want her youll have to go through me"*the anger built up on this pethetic little demon that yet another transformation began.he grew 8 long wings and really sharp fangs.he grew lots of hair but stood on two feet.he had claws but he was able to use them with out hurting people*"well now that i have fully changed lets see you bet me"*he ran behind the demon but it only took a second*"hello he said to the demon"*he pulled out a club and hit the demon on the head and made him fall to the floor.he ran back over to the demon and this time it was even faster than befor*"is this all you've got"

Dark-Lord

Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2004, 03:42:46 PM »
Damos grabs him by his fur and hurls him away.There is flash and Damos has a long sword in his hand,the hand gaurd is the skull of a demon with curling upward horns to make a U shape.The handle is the bone of a human arm wrapped in cloth from an angles clothes.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Damos,the god of Death
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2004, 04:58:29 PM »
Ranisha smiles as the weak girl had talked to her.

"And now comes the arrow which you shall hoe."

The arrow had grown bright blue as it flew across the air into the Lord's shoulder.. The light subsided as the Dark Lord tumbled a bit but stood up straight. The arrow had penetrated his armor and half way into his skin, a tip of poision, the poision had slid off the tip traveling through his vains... Just enough for one to go unconsious but not enough to kill.