llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Well  (Read 1320 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Well
« on: February 05, 2004, 06:20:52 AM »
Well then its not dinner it =s breakfast that we are haveing.so i guess you want to stay in...Ill go in the kitchen and make some thing good like well youll saee*he walked into the kitchen and started to fry up some sausage and other good food*
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Well
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 02:45:49 PM »
"Alright..." she said with a smile. As soon as he left she sighed in relief. "That was close..." she said, but she felt sad, she knew she would have to tell him some day that she was not one of the living, but what if he ran away like all the other travilers.
She waited in the living quarters looking into the empty mirror that could show no face. She sighs unhappily. "d**n this curse on my head...d**n it!" she said angerly in frustration. She throws a brush at it and it shatters in a loud smash, a few guards come in quickly to see the problem. They looked at her blankly tring to figure out what had happened. "Oh...it was nothing, go back to your posts...I hit it on accident." she said waving them away, they exit through the door. She looks at one of the paintings on one of the walls, one that looked almost identical like her...only it was painted one hundred years ago, she had told the king that it was a picture of her great grandmother, thankfully he believed her. She looks over to the mirror shards and sees the face of the devil, she lets out a yelp. "You only have one more year on this planet..." the devil said with a demonic grin. "And then our wager it up...I will have your soul." She quickly backed away from the shards. She had forgotten how she had made that bet so long ago...but time slipped by too fast.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
I have to tell you something
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 06:05:38 AM »
Hey my love i have to let you know one thing"*he said wlking into the living quarters.*"well not tell but show"*his body grew pure black and 6 wings appeared he grew sharp teeth and white hair*"well what do you thoink,im sorry that i didn't tell you i ws a demon,but what do you excpect.Akll the others that know this have either killed them selves or they ran away."*he walked over to her*"please don't leave me"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
Well
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 06:09:28 AM »
She looked over to him a little suprised. "Well somethings not the right with me ether..." she said letting the moonlight shine on her, her body was see through. "I am a ghost of this castle...I was granted a body by day and a soul by night..." she said.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*