llamaenterhear

Author Topic: The Vizier's Vengeance (Dungeon Keeper)  (Read 385 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Golden Creator 5 Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Elite Questor NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
The Vizier's Vengeance (Dungeon Keeper)
« on: November 11, 2016, 06:52:24 AM »
OK, let's get this thing started.
  • Characters go here
  • Each character must have experienced perceived injustice at the hands of the legitimate king or his establishment.
  • Each character must have some pro-active motivation unrelated to the above slight as well.
  • Each character should have some points where they are compatible and some points where they come into conflict with other characters.
  • Characters should be sufficiently verbose and extroverted that if they were made into a teen animated series, a viewer with slightly above average intelligence should get their point. Brooding in the corner is allowed, but cannot make up the mainstay of the character's presentation.

The rules are a homebrew d6.
Details to be added.
As the characters will be a variety of monsters, details of monster abilities will be discussed with the GM (me).

The campaign details the exploits of the disgraced vizier of Ardania (the dungeon keeper) and his flunkies and minions (you!) towards reclaiming what is rightfully his (everything).
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Golden Creator 5 Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Elite Questor NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Re: The Vizier's Vengeance (Dungeon Keeper)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 06:00:05 PM »
The rules are light - you roll your applicable attribute score against a target number, or against your opponent's score if your roll is opposed. If you have an applicable skill, you add that too (e.g., adding Stealth to Dexterity to sneak).
Easy rolls have a difficulty around 5, moderate around 10, difficult around 15, and very difficult beyond. Dice results of 6 can be rolled again. If the majority of dice roll 1's, there's ... complications.

Attributes are divided into three categories - Physical, Mental, and Social.
Each category has one Power attribute, one Finesse, one Resistance. It should be obvious how they are used.

Physical:
> Strength (Power)
> Dexterity (Finesse)
> Endurance (Resistance)

Mental:
> Intelligence (Power)
> Wits (Finesse)
> Resolve (Resistance)

Social:
> Charisma (Power)
> Manipulation (Finesse)
> Composure (Resistance)

You have 27 dice to spend. Attributes can co up to 4 dice. One single attribute that's flavour-wise appropriate for your critter's species may be raised to 5 dice (e.g., Strength for a Troll, Dexterity for an Elf, Charisma for a Succubus). A reasonable minimum would be 2 dice (remember, with one die you have trouble passing even an easy roll!)
You will get 7 Skill dice. The skill is always *added* to an appropriate roll. Skills are fairly broad. Choose wisely.
Furthermore, once you have an idea what kind of critter you want to play, we'll create some flavourful abilities for you together, you evil sooty special snowflake you. Three sounds like a good number.

Because player characters are favoured by RNGesus, the patron deity of dumb luck, you get a pool of Willpower that you can spend to increase your chances. This pool is equal to the dice in all three Resistance attributes. By spending one point, you can add two dice to a roll, get a narrative privilege (e.g., to introduce an NPC, an establishment, or a weather condition into the game; I'll not deny reasonable requests), ignore wound penalties until the end of a scene, and stuff.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 11:14:32 AM »
I'm in. Working on a character concept.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild Master Questor Locations Guild Elite Lifeforms Guild Elite Article Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 11:42:59 AM »
Ditto

Human Strolenati
              Ildus Amanitha- The Occult Brotherhood           
            Strolenati Guild
            DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
            Weavers Guild
            Level 4
            STR: 5| END: 4| CON: 5| DEX: 5 | CHA: 4 | INT: 8
            Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Golden Creator Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 01:20:14 PM »
Likewise.
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Golden Creator Questor
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 10:09:08 AM »
Tumenbayar, Blade-Princess of the Arighan

The Arighan are a clan of the Veithar, nomadic elves of the Great Steppes known for their horsemanship and viciousness. Of all the Veithar, the Arighan are the most feared, their khan Boragen leading raids and conquests on settled places. His youngest daughter Tumenbayar is designated as his Blade, the child who leads conquering armies to victory. It is said she is as beautiful as she is powerful, her face hidden beneath a crimson silk veil as is Veithar custom. By bow and sword, she has won much plunder and many heads for her clan.

Venturing out of the Steppes, Boragen led his people to the outskirts of the kingdom. By Veithar clan laws, any settlement captured may by rights be burnt after being plundered, the nomads having no need for permanent settlements. Thus Tumenbayar took four towns and villages, burning them to the ground and putting their people to the sword. This made them enemies of the king, who paid no heed to the barbarian code of the Veithar, but also into the sights of the rival Tegussal clan. Using their scouts to track the royal army's movements, the Tegussal offered the Arighan clan a tribute of an undefended town. Only as Boragen and Tumenbayar arrived did they see the betrayal: the town was a royal stronghold and they were soon outflanked. Boragen was killed in battle and the Blade-Princess was captured.

The king was prepared to put every single Arighan to the sword, but he stopped upon Tumenbayar. Seeing her beauty, and wishing to humilitate the Veithar into submission, he enslaved the Blade-Princess, forcing her to become a court dancer. She of course refused, so the king caged her in the court, dressed in provocative silks to entertain his courtiers.

The resourceful Blade-Princess eventually escaped, but the her imprisonment only served to stoke her fires for revenge. She has three goals: first, return to the survivors of her clan and take her place as khan; second, avenge her father Boragen's death at the betrayal of the Tegussal; third, wreak vengeance on the king for his unjust refusal of clan law and her humiliation at his court.

[In Progress. How's it looking so far, Echo?]
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 03:30:09 PM »
The Vizier sees great potential in Tumenbayar, and indeed, there is a certain kinship between them - although they were thoroughly humiliated by the Ardanian upstarts, prideful whelps one and all, they emerged stronger. Though his holds are limited yet, the Vizier can already provide a safe haven; the lesser creatures within may also benefit from an Elf commander's seasoned guidance. Verily, even the Vizier cannot be everywhere. 
"I know your wrath, princess, the endless furnace of indignity within. There is only one thing that may still its flames, and that is justice, justice upon all. Bring your kindred to me, and I shall grant them arms and armour. And once we succeed, you shall know my gratitude, and find a land to call your own."

Based on the description, I have thought of some traits. Feel free to accept any you like, PM if you have a different idea.

Stunning Beauty
> Game-play effect: May re-roll a social roll once per scene -or- make an enemy re-roll a roll (such as distracting him to cause a blow to fall astray, or to fumble a speech).
> Narrative privilege: can cause monks to question their vows, married men their lifelong commitment, and those who are usually not swayed by women their sexuality. Some otherwise impossible social rolls can now be undertaken.

Blade-Princess
> Game-play effect: If she performs attacks and parries in the same round, she may roll the dice first, and then choose which roll(s) are the attack(s) and which the parry.
> Narrative privilege: may specify that a certain NPC has heard of her exploits, or experienced them firsthand. This may be a foothold for intimidation in some, and grounds for respect in others.

Raider's Instincts
> Game-play effect: may roll twice for surprising or ambushing others, picking the better result.
> Narrative privilege: no fortification is perfect, and Tumenbayar knows this. She may specify a non-critical shortcoming for any defensive position. This should not circumvent, but rather create adventure. Exercise your creativity!

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 10:06:48 AM »
Love the traits.  :thumbup: I'm down with those.

Here's my stats:
     STAT                  DICE
Physical:   
> Strength (Power)          2
> Dexterity (Finesse)       5
> Endurance (Resistance)    2

Mental:    
> Intelligence (Power)      2
> Wits (Finesse)            2
> Resolve (Resistance)      2

Social:   
> Charisma (Power)          4
> Manipulation (Finesse)    3
> Composure (Resistance)    2

Can you give me a rough idea of what skills would look like?
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 10:58:54 AM »
You haven't spent all the 27 attribute dice, btw. Which may be my mistake, given that I didn't specify that those were just for attributes.

As for skills, those can have one or two dice in them. So could you write "Persuade +2d" and add those 2 dice to either Charisma or Manipulation when you're persuading someone, depending on the approach you choose. "Empathy" could help you resist someone's attempts to make you angry (being added to Composure), or to figure out his motives (in combination with Wits). Etc. 

Offline valadaar

• Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild Master Questor Locations Guild Elite Lifeforms Guild Elite Article Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 12:20:03 PM »
Korgo the troll is a decent smith, if a terrible being in general.  He constantly steals corpses from the graveyard, likes how they burn and the special ‘patina’ it lends to things he forges.  He scrounges spare metal anywhere he can, including weapons from sleeping/unconscious guards - “If they cared, I couldn’t steal ‘em”. He kidnaps dwarves from the Torture chamber so he can put them to work in his forge, until he wears em out of course.  One may wonder how he has any time to do any forging himself.  But he does, and while no one would ever call his works lovely, or professional, or even quite done, they work quite well.  He dislikes making armor, thinking it encourages weakness, and if goblins were meant to have tough hides, like he does, then the Keeper would have made them that way.

Korgo and his few kinsmen are all that remains of a clan of Trolls in the Baldhavin hills whose area was 'cleansed' by the Kings forces. They had previously sold goods to the prior occupant of the Dungeon, and so when seeking succor after their displacement, they ended up here.

Korgo, of course hating the Human king, seeks to reestablish his clan, even if he has to father a hundred trolls himself.  And for that, he needs a wife and lots of gold. So, he works fpr the Vizier.

STAT                  DICE
Physical:   
> Strength (Power)          5
> Dexterity (Finesse)       4
> Endurance (Resistance)    4

Mental:   
> Intelligence (Power)      3
> Wits (Finesse)            3
> Resolve (Resistance)      2

Social:   
> Charisma (Power)          2
> Manipulation (Finesse)    2
> Composure (Resistance)    2

Skills:

Fightin'(Melee)      +2d 
Brawlin'     +2d
Smithin'     +2d
Stealin'      +1d

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:45:07 PM by valadaar »

Human Strolenati
            Strolenati Guild
            Weavers Guild
            Level 4
            Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 12:51:57 PM »
You haven't spent all the 27 attribute dice, btw. Which may be my mistake, given that I didn't specify that those were just for attributes.

As for skills, those can have one or two dice in them. So could you write "Persuade +2d" and add those 2 dice to either Charisma or Manipulation when you're persuading someone, depending on the approach you choose. "Empathy" could help you resist someone's attempts to make you angry (being added to Composure), or to figure out his motives (in combination with Wits). Etc.
D'oh! I somehow had it in my head it could only be 24. Revised list below.
Stat                   Dice
Physical:   
> Strength (Power)       3
> Dexterity (Finesse)    5
> Endurance (Resistance) 2

Mental:    
> Intelligence (Power)   2
> Wits (Finesse)         3
> Resolve (Resistance)   3

Social:   
> Charisma (Power)       4
> Manipulation (Finesse) 3
> Composure (Resistance) 2

Skills:
Horsemanship +2
Intimidate +1
Leadership +2
Survival +2
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:05:30 PM by Dozus »
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 02:34:08 PM »
Placeholder for Pldrpll (pil-dur-pil) the mind-flayer in charge of the Torture Chamber. He has but a single tentacle left dangling from his visage.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 06:04:10 PM »
Korgo the troll is a decent smith, if a terrible being in general.  He constantly steals corpses from the graveyard, likes how they burn and the special ‘patina’ it lends to things he forges.  He scrounges spare metal anywhere he can, including weapons from sleeping/unconscious guards - “If they cared, I couldn’t steal ‘em”. He kidnaps dwarves from the Torture chamber so he can put them to work in his forge, until he wears em out of course.  One may wonder how he has any time to do any forging himself.  But he does, and while no one would ever call his works lovely, or professional, or even quite done, they work quite well.  He dislikes making armor, thinking it encourages weakness, and if goblins were meant to have tough hides, like he does, then the Keeper would have made them that way.

Val:
> The Vizier cares about results - and as long as those manifest, Korgo knows that the Hold is one of the few places where he can indulge in his entertainments with impunity. Korgo claims that the Vizier can see "true worth"; this theory is reinforced in his mind by the amusement the Vizier shows at some of his less savoury exploits.
> I will need (as stated above) something that Korgo believes to be a severe slight against him, perpetuated by the folk of Ardania.
> I will need (ditto) some stated motivation other than vengeance for the above slight.
> My bad, I forgot to specify that starting skills can be at most 2d; please also specify whether Fightin' pertains to Melee, Archery, or Brawling.

Dozus:
> Based on your character concept, it may be worth it to shift at least 1d into Melee weapons?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:10:05 PM by EchoMirage »

Offline valadaar

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 08:45:24 PM »
Updated

Human Strolenati
            Strolenati Guild
            Weavers Guild
            Level 4
            Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 08:11:48 AM »
Good point, Echo. I'll rejigger and repost my character info later.

Heads up, I'll be out of town and on radio silence until Sunday.
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 11:58:30 AM »
Valadaar:

Korgo's abilities:
Based on the description, I'll try to propose three traits.

Tough Hide
> Game-play effect: it's light armour, and it's free, and it does not encumber you! You gain +1d to resist physical damage; this can be circumvented as any other armour would (e.g., by stabbing you in the privates).
> Narrative privilege: you are adept at using adverse conditions (that don't affect you but may affect soft-skinned squishies) to your advantage. You may specify some potentially harmful elements (such as a hornets' nest, thorns, falling debris) that a thick-skinned individual may exploit.

Grave Digger
> Game-play effect: when digging graves, sometimes their denizens are restless - and need to be sung a lullaby. With a shovel, for example. You gain +1d to damage against undead (if you have an appropriate weapon, no stabbing skeletons). You gain +1d to surprise undead, too.
> Narrative privilege: you know where the good stuff lies. You may tell a story about someone's demise, burial and final resting place - and it will be fairly accurate (but, as a proper GM, I'll make sure that one key aspect of the story will have a major catch which you are unaware of).

Slave Driver
> Game-play effect: your slaves and minions work harder in general, and at their hardest if they are at risk of evoking your ire (few evoke your ire twice, or rather, get the chance to do so). One of your slaves may perform an extra action each turn at no penalty; by using the appropriate narrative, you can shift this bonus to another slave.
> Narrative privilege: slavers know each other, and have their tightly knit society complete with whipping lessons, verbal abuse certificates and presentations from shackle salesmen. Last year, Korgo even won a trophy in Slaver Tetris. You may specify that a slave auction is happening, which settlement they will be targeting next, and similar slavery-related events. You are also very good at finding specific types of slaves.

What do you think, Val?

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 12:16:22 PM »
You may have noticed that I am assigning narrative privileges, which allow you to influence the setting, create NPCs, and so on.
The main point of this is to have fun, and allow you to contribute to the setting. So, Korgo does not roll his Slaving skill to find out when the next auction is, but rather says it will be on Sunday (and he will most likely have prepared a very good narrative that will unfold at the meeting).

In general, I will not interfere with the narrative privilege, but remember to be creative, and have fun. The privileges are not there to circumvent the game, or to power-game. If Korgo says that a +5 Vorpal Sword, a million gold coins and a still-warm 10/10 virgin are all conveniently buried next door in unguarded graves, it's no fun. Likewise will using a hornets' nest over and over again grow boring soon. Not every fortress will have the weakness of easily-accessible man-sized ventilation ducts. You catch my drift.

Offline valadaar

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 07:58:32 PM »
I'm good with those :)

Human Strolenati
            Strolenati Guild
            Weavers Guild
            Level 4
            Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 07:53:54 AM »
Tumenbayar, Blade-Princess of the Arighan

The Arighan are a clan of the Veithar, nomadic elves of the Great Steppes known for their horsemanship and viciousness. Of all the Veithar, the Arighan are the most feared, their khan Boragen leading raids and conquests on settled places. His youngest daughter Tumenbayar is designated as his Blade, the child who leads conquering armies to victory. It is said she is as beautiful as she is powerful, her face hidden beneath a crimson silk veil as is Veithar custom. By bow and sword, she has won much plunder and many heads for her clan.

Venturing out of the Steppes, Boragen led his people to the outskirts of the kingdom. By Veithar clan laws, any settlement captured may by rights be burnt after being plundered, the nomads having no need for permanent settlements. Thus Tumenbayar took four towns and villages, burning them to the ground and putting their people to the sword. This made them enemies of the king, who paid no heed to the barbarian code of the Veithar, but also into the sights of the rival Tegussal clan. Using their scouts to track the royal army's movements, the Tegussal offered the Arighan clan a tribute of an undefended town. Only as Boragen and Tumenbayar arrived did they see the betrayal: the town was a royal stronghold and they were soon outflanked. Boragen was killed in battle and the Blade-Princess was captured.

The king was prepared to put every single Arighan to the sword, but he stopped upon Tumenbayar. Seeing her beauty, and wishing to humilitate the Veithar into submission, he enslaved the Blade-Princess, forcing her to become a court dancer. She of course refused, so the king caged her in the court, dressed in provocative silks to entertain his courtiers.

The resourceful Blade-Princess eventually escaped, but the her imprisonment only served to stoke her fires for revenge. She has three goals: first, return to the survivors of her clan and take her place as khan; second, avenge her father Boragen's death at the betrayal of the Tegussal; third, wreak vengeance on the king for his unjust refusal of clan law and her humiliation at his court.

The Vizier sees great potential in Tumenbayar, and indeed, there is a certain kinship between them - although they were thoroughly humiliated by the Ardanian upstarts, prideful whelps one and all, they emerged stronger. Though his holds are limited yet, the Vizier can already provide a safe haven; the lesser creatures within may also benefit from an Elf commander's seasoned guidance. Verily, even the Vizier cannot be everywhere. 
"I know your wrath, princess, the endless furnace of indignity within. There is only one thing that may still its flames, and that is justice, justice upon all. Bring your kindred to me, and I shall grant them arms and armour. And once we succeed, you shall know my gratitude, and find a land to call your own."

Traits

Stunning Beauty
> Game-play effect: May re-roll a social roll once per scene -or- make an enemy re-roll a roll (such as distracting him to cause a blow to fall astray, or to fumble a speech).
> Narrative privilege: can cause monks to question their vows, married men their lifelong commitment, and those who are usually not swayed by women their sexuality. Some otherwise impossible social rolls can now be undertaken.

Blade-Princess
> Game-play effect: If she performs attacks and parries in the same round, she may roll the dice first, and then choose which roll(s) are the attack(s) and which the parry.
> Narrative privilege: may specify that a certain NPC has heard of her exploits, or experienced them firsthand. This may be a foothold for intimidation in some, and grounds for respect in others.

Raider's Instincts
> Game-play effect: may roll twice for surprising or ambushing others, picking the better result.
> Narrative privilege: no fortification is perfect, and Tumenbayar knows this. She may specify a non-critical shortcoming for any defensive position. This should not circumvent, but rather create adventure. Exercise your creativity!

Stats

Stat                   Dice
Physical:   
> Strength (Power)       3
> Dexterity (Finesse)    5
> Endurance (Resistance) 2

Mental:    
> Intelligence (Power)   2
> Wits (Finesse)         3
> Resolve (Resistance)   3

Social:   
> Charisma (Power)       4
> Manipulation (Finesse) 3
> Composure (Resistance) 2

Skills

Horsemanship +1
Survival +1
Intimidate +1
Leadership +2
Melee +2
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 09:41:13 AM »
Was waiting for this week to free up to play, but I found out I'll be away for 4 days starting tomorrow. I'm still playing but will join you guys a bit later!
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2016, 11:20:51 AM »
In the meantime...

Pldrpll the mind-flayer was sent by the mysterious "Deep One" to sunlit Ardania to gauge the extent of the kingdom's growing power, as well as to engage in any and all sorts of espionage, subterfuge and sabotage, as he deemed fit. With Pldrpll as always was his trusted side-kick/thrall, Gegk the doppelganger. Things did not go well for Pldrpll and Gegk, as he underestimated the King and the Kingdom. Long tale short, Pldrpll was captured by the Crown, and brutally tortured for a stretch of time, until he finally gave up all kinds of information relating to the "Deep One's" sinister plans in relation to Ardania's demise. Three of Pldrpll's four tentacles were sliced off as a final indignation to the mind-flayer. Finally released after he was deemed "neutered and harmless", Pldrpll began to plot his revenge. Returning to the 'Deep One" was no longer an option, as the mysterious entity had no longer any use for his "failed servant." It was around this time that Pldrpll and Gegk discovered the "Hidden Vizier"... to be continued.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline EchoMirage

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2016, 05:20:52 AM »
Well, I'll start this thing once characters are in and once we all know we're able to commit some time to the game :)

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: Today at 06:03:40 PM »
Where we at with this, fellas?  :axeman:
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2