llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Poll

Are the clans a good idea if we can obey the rules?

YES! Put the clans in their own Forum!
5 (41.7%)
No, they just won't work.
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: January 27, 2004, 06:33:05 PM

Author Topic: Clans for the Citadel!  (Read 1494 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Clans for the Citadel!
« on: January 27, 2004, 06:33:05 PM »
As some of you may already know, I have suggested the idea of holding clans for this citadel, but it won't be approved until we can prove it is worthwhile and that WE CAN OBEY THE RULES! So, if you need to know the rules, a brief overview is here: http://www.rpgcitadel.com/guild/index.php?topic=1093.0

Well, to kick it off as Strolen has graciously allowed us this chance to start and try to see how it goes, remember CLAN RELATED TOPICS MUST REMAIN IN CLAN THREADS. Also, as a rule implied by Strolen, all clan threads will be placed here in the tavern until we get our own forum. You can use clan characters in other RP's but only if you restart them there, they don't really exist in these clans!

Now, seeing as I will be acting as Head of Clans, This thread is where aspiring clan leaders can post their application to run a clan. I will look over them and PM you with a reply as soon as possible, but PLEASE DO NOT START YOUR OWN CLAN THREAD UNTIL I GIVE THE OK, we want to show we can work this without problems people!
Some more rules are:
1- Only clan leaders can start clan threads for now
2- Clan leaders must have their original clan recruitment thread up and have at least 3 members (counting themselves) before they make any other threads.
Follow these if we want the clans to succeed!

When posting a clan application, please include the clan name, its purpose, (D&D practice, weaponry testing, RP practice; etc...) what type it will be, (include fantasy/sci-fi and races accepted) and anything else you feel is sugnificant about the clan. For example, here is the application for my clan:

NAME: Syndicates of the Shadow (S.o.S)

PURPOSE: The advancement and perfection of all creatures and items dealing with the night and all of its glory.

TYPE: Dark Character and Item development.

TIME RANGE: Fantasy weapons/abilities only

RACES: Any that walk in the night. (Nasgareth, Vampires, etc.)

OTHER: Clan S.o.S is dedicated to helping those of dark origin to develop themselves to their full potential. We accept all shadowborn, and even some who walk by day if their heart truly lies in the shadow (or if they specialize in dark weaponry/items!) We will help all to discover just how strong they can be if they use their dark powers correctly!

Also, please vote yes if you like the clans idea, because the more support we have the more likely we will succeed!

If you have any questions please PM me and I will gladly answer them for you.
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Clans for the Citadel!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 07:26:23 PM »
Name: Clan Telmorg

Purpose: To propitiate the rule of the Lord-Father and the Great Telmorgi, and of Clan Telmorg itself.

Type: Any and all who will pledge all allegiance and power to the Lord-Father and Great Telmorgi, and to Clan Telmorg itself.

Time Range: The great and mighty Clan Telmorg exists here and everywhere, now and always.

Races: Any and all who will pledge all allegiance and power to the Lord-Father and Great Telmorgi, and to Clan Telmorg itself.

Other: Led by the Lord-Father, with the Great Telmorgi as his advisers, Clan Telmorg exists here and everywhere, now and always. Clan Telmorg will one day be the supreme power in all of the World. All those who do not swear allegiance and power to Clan Telmorg must be eliminated.
We are Clan Telmorg.
We are here and everywhere, now and always.
We are the haves. We are the have-nots.
We are the absolute, the sword, the cane, and the healing hand.
We are Clan Telmorg.
Telmorg-moth-Rrah!
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Araith

• Guardian
    • Awards
Clans for the Citadel!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 09:43:32 PM »
Hmmm, this seems a bit like Snipers, but I think mine it a bit more of orderly choas, if that makes any sense. :roll:
Name: Runners of the Night!

Purpose: To delve into the politics of the Guild of theives, assassins, and all who oppose the order of civil laws.

Type: All who work in the night, basking in the darkness that we all have grown accustomed to.

Time Range: Fantasy weapons/abilities only

Races: Any fantasy, especially those who favor the night.

Other: Runners of the Night will help all those wishing to delve deeper into their dark potential. Encouraging fellowship amongst thieves, highest of their codes. The clan works together to accomplish it's goals. Each person can rely on another for any reason, leaving no mistrust among members. But most importantly to help all of our fellow brethren learn more of the night, and help grow in skill in game and in role-playing skills.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Druid_Wiking

• The Last Freethinker alive.
  • Journeyman
    • Awards
Re: Clans for the Citadel!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 03:37:11 PM »
Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!Your link- your link is broken!

I think your link may be broken.
The roleplaying games were never a danger.
Indeed, the only ones with real room to be
offended were pagans. As for me, I wish we druids could turn wood to gold. ;)

Offline Chaosmark

• Harbringer of Segfaults
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 07:45:20 PM »
Very true. The link is definitely broken. This one, however, is not.

LINKAGE

That said, this is a 2 year old topic, and thus the link problem is to be expected. We just moved about 4 months ago. That one is on the old server.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 07:46:56 PM by Chaosmark »
P(A|B) = P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B)

By the power of Bayes!

Acolyte Lithil Darkheart – Level 1 Necromancer
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3

Current guild quest: --

Offline Druid_Wiking

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 08:29:21 PM »
I Declare myself leader of the clan Don'ttakeanythingwesayseriously, and ally myself with any clans chaosmark heads. Our totem is the munchkin-dragon.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 10:43:21 PM »
I will explode you.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Druid_Wiking

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 05:41:29 PM »
Why's that, Ria? :?

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006, 10:26:16 PM »
Never mind, the joke didn't come off.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko