llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Leons escape  (Read 2122 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Magus

• Knight
    • Awards
Leons escape
« on: February 14, 2004, 10:39:20 PM »
OOC: this is a storytelling rpg, join in telling what will happen next. you will decide leons fate, im just providing the beggining. (please don't do anything that kills leon, as that would end the thread)

Running for his life, leon was trying to find someplace to hide from his deathdealers. Hoping that some miracle person would come to save him. The assassins were after him for a important mission, not the usual "kill because were paying you". Fear was coursing through him as he ran, adrenalive rushing through his veins.
the road keeps on telling me to go on

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 11:12:25 PM »
He found he was running faster than ever before, looking over his shoulder from time to time, finding the very unhuman men still on his tail, in his mind, there was no escape, he found plany of places noone would look to find him, but he was not out of sight, and found himself finally trapped between stone walls in the underground dungeons. Death was to come, he knew...
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 11:18:19 PM »
Then, suddenly a magical pink fearie appeared and said "I will grant you six wishes!"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Magus

• Knight
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 11:25:03 PM »
"for my first wish teleport me somewhere far from here!" leon shouted at the faery, quickly while running, breathing, and talking all at the same time.

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 11:31:23 PM »
"Okay, but you may not like it..." says the faerie, shrugging.
With a sudden BANG, Leon found himself lying face up in some sort of thick, foul sludge, facing upwards into tenebral shadows. A clawing, reeking attar of death surrounded him.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2004, 11:32:47 PM »
The faerie then said, "a wish must be far more specific, well, i could otherwise send you anywhere, and at random, that could farely be a bad thing, now wouldnt it," The faerie looked behind leon and saw the men chasing him...but they weren't men at all. "They are getting close, and now you've know where to run, I guess i've no choice," The faerie spoke a few unknown words and leon finds himself in a forest, it was night and he had a very bad feeling about it. The faerie was no longer with him.

Offline Magus

• Knight
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2004, 11:38:32 PM »
HEY! leon shouted. "YOU SKANK FAERY! I DIDN'T WISH FOR THIS, NOW GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY FIVE REMANING WISHES d**nIT!" when the faery didn't come, he started seeking shealter from the forest that provided unknown predators.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Leons escape
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2004, 11:46:31 PM »
A voice simply came in his head as he came to a clearing, 'Now then boy, should you not have told me where you wanted to go?' The clearing had 4 paths meeting into the center. On the centerpost he found the faerie, "Thank you, i suppose," leon says. The faerie replies, "Now aren't you, i save your life and i get a simple thanks, not to mention that you have 5 remaining wishes."
Leon read the post, it had 4 markers which detailed where each path would take him.