llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The search for the sacred flame!  (Read 4968 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
The search for the sacred flame!
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2004, 07:15:39 PM »
Staring still at his far-off home, Ferahgo began speaking slowly, as if every word pained him.

"The flame is not off this planet yet, or it would die comlpetely, yet as to where it could be hidden is beyond me. Cities are no good, this used to be the largest one where we are standing, yet it seems the entire planet has evacuated to a better place. I feel we must start now, and hope any others who answer the call may find us."

Without waiting for answer, he swept up his cloak and stalked off towards the cave, taking long strides as he eyed the sky, it would be getting dark soon.
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2004, 07:24:10 PM »
Luke falls in last watching the rear walking about two meters from Leah, his eyes continuosly watch the rear.  "Aye." Luke hugs the uniform jacket closer around himself, and glances forward before returning to keeping a watch over the rear.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2004, 11:47:38 PM »
Katarine sized up the cave as they approached.  "I take it you know this place then."  She studied it again, and checked her crossbow.  "Tell me, what do you think the odds are of finding some unpleasant people in there?  For informational purposes."
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2004, 11:26:14 PM »
Sniffing the air again, a sudden movement in the shadows to their right brought Ferahgo to a quick stop.

"Nasgareth," he whispered to his companions, and jumped into the light of the setting sun, motioning for the rest to follow.

"Stay out of the darkness, you won't be able to see them in their, stay in the light and you should be ok."

A flash of steel announced the arrival of the first of the foes, and Ferahgo eagerly drew hiw blade!
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!