llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ravenous for Power  (Read 3776 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« on: January 21, 2004, 07:42:55 PM »
Dark and rainy, lightning flashes through the sky seeming to strike tension every time. A young girl with long white hair runs through some forests in seek for safety as ravenous wolves chase after her. The rain pelts down against her skin making each step an effort. Her clothes are torn and some blood runs down her skin. The wolves had attacked her a while back and when she had slain one they came back from hunger and revenge. She mazes through the forests seeming to never get anywhere. Suddenly a large opening is seen through a small fit. The girl fits herself threw and keeps running. The wolves are stalled at the end but find another way up an incline and soon are chasing again. She runs and gets caught in a half circular mountain blocking her in and the wolves close in. She looks above trees are overhead and the forest is still there but there is nothing to escape with. She goes to draw her sword but the largest wolf tackles her hand and the sword falls into some water. By the time she got to the water she could be killed. She stands there waiting for their next move and perhaps this may be her last breath.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2004, 07:57:46 PM »
The d**n wolves are in my territory again!  
A very large gray fox jumped out of the bushes near the pond.  Wolves, all right.  And it appeared that they'd chased someone in.  The fox snarled warningly.  Normally, foxes left the larger predetors alone, but not this time.  She got the leader's attention.  He still had some patches of fur missing from their last tussle.  Wolves do not have long memories, but he definitely would remember her scent.  The mountain and the pond were her territory, and she tolerated no trespassing.  The intermittent lightning would have shown the scene to the girl, for there was no light from the new moon.  The fox snarled again, and crouched to spring.  Out of my territory, you curs!
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 09:38:04 PM »
(OOC: Well ria it seems now we both own this land =P)
"What seems to be the hassle out here? wolves again?! Dear god do these beasts never give up?" Running into a jump this dwarf screams and flails his arms, the screams changed to howls as he neared the crowd of wolves, his friend, and an injured girl, the face so familiar, yet he for sure had never seen it before. It looks as if he had distracted the wolves, seeing a glistening blade from the water he shouted,"Grab your blade lil'missy!", and continued to attempt distracting the wolves.
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 11:16:06 PM »
Amstad blunders onto the scene an appentice wizerd and horribly lost in the woods.  "By the powers whats going on now?" So surpised by the sudden appearance of a little girl, giant fox, 3 wolves and a dwarf he shoots a bolt of lightining at onbe of the wolves.  Then trips over his own staff and lands between the girl and wolves.  Scared again he throws up a shield spell and tries to get up with out tripping on the the long robes he wears.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 11:21:08 PM »
She did not like all the sudden commotion.  Still, it was good that they were here.  She didn't really think she could handle a pack of wolves all by her lonesome.  She knew the dwarf by sight and smell, and she figured that at the very least the other fellow, the bumbler would be able to protect the girl.  She threw herself at the snarling leader of the pack.  He was larger than she was, as all wolves were, but she was smarter.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2004, 04:28:51 PM »
taking a glance at this magic weilder, tripping and casting spells clumsily, the dwarf backs up and decides he wants not be hit by inaccurate magic, but pulls out a hand cross-bow, not the greatest quality, but it fires just fine. "Dam'ye wolves! you'll be dinnar if y'dun scoot!"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2004, 04:58:11 PM »
Ranisha moved towards the water and snatched up her sword swinging it to the front of her. She moved her foot back in a comfortable fighting position and pointed it towards the wolves. Her stare against the wolves with her ice blue eyes penetrated her way and she came upon one with her sword at it's neck. The wolf whimpered back in fear and fled. She then backed up and looked at the other people accompaning her.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2004, 05:02:16 PM »
(OOC:  Keep in mind that my char is a fox.)

The two animals fought.  They snapped and clawed at each other.  She sank her teeth into the wolf's neck, and he ripped a patch of fur out.  It was vicious, as all animal fights are.  But eventually, the wolf yielded, and ran into the woods, tail between his legs.  She glared around at the remaining wolves, practically daring them to try it.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2004, 05:06:54 PM »
Naymu yelled at the wolves,"Y'picked the wrong forest to be in, the lady and I dun't appreciate your visit!" saying this he let loose another crossbow bolt into one of the wolves arses! "That'll send ye runnin'!

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 02:37:11 PM »
Ranisha sheath her sword and turned towards the people that had helped her. She pulled a torn peice of strap off and tied it around her arm where a deep cut had been emitted. She turned towards the people and bowed, some blood dripping off the tip of her hair.

"Thank you for your help. My name is Ranisha Mikacado. I believe I owe you my life."

Ranisha stood up straightly after bowing and smiled, her ice blue eyes meeting amoung the others.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 05:44:07 PM »
The gray fox sniffed around a bit, finally satisfying herself that the wolves were gone.  Then she slipped into the underbrush, to where she couldn't be seen, and looked at the people.  The two men would keep the girl safe, and the dwarf would see to it that the newcomers wouldn't do anything foolish.  She decided it was time to be heading back to her den.  It would be dawn soon, and she wanted at least a little sleep.

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2004, 04:52:01 PM »
Ranisha glanced at the area in which the fox went and smiled and she returned her glaze towards the others. The sky was still dark within a while each of them should seek some shelter as two other animals may be hungary and the rain hasn't stopped.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2004, 05:35:17 PM »
(OOC: I thought it was already night.  I've been posting from that perspective.  Normally, I wouldn't be picky, but with this char, it kinda makes a difference.)

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2004, 06:49:36 PM »
(OOC: That's my fault. I didn't see what I put either. Although I would like to say otherwise. I do make mistakes. I had changed what I put.)

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2004, 07:33:37 PM »
(OOC: Sokay.  And don't forget to use OOC for an out of char comment.  : p)

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2004, 09:49:17 AM »
Ranisha looked around since no one was responding, prehaps just standing there staring, she decided to talk out to them.

"There may be wolves on the prowl, but most certainly there must be more. We should seek somewhere safe, a cave perhaps? Somewhere that many beasts won't be able to get to."

Ranisha looked towards the others smiling, awaiting a response.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2004, 02:04:26 PM »
(OOC: Sorry, have gotten around to checking posts lately, im back =))
The dwarf swore aloud mumbling something about 'those d**ned wolves', but then looks up at Ranisha, "We can do better than a cave, I've a house just this way," he said poking his thumb over his shoulder, "but if you'd rather a cave," he smiled..."Follow me, the names Naymu." Naymu grabbed one of the wolves up..."No need to waste perfectly good food. And you, wizard, whats yer biznus in ma wood? Ranisha, you as well, tell me about what happened,"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2004, 11:11:10 AM »
"Well, a while ago I was seperated from my friend, Tamoshi, though I highly doubt I'll see him anytime soon. I wandered into these Forests and was chased by the wolves until I meet you all here now. As for where to stay, whichever you feel more comfortable with, Naymu."

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2004, 10:52:37 PM »
"Well, i think we'll manage in my home, but how about you sir wizard? How have you found yourself venturing in my wood?"

Offline Ranisha Mikacado

• Journeyman
    • Awards
Ravenous for Power
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2004, 08:17:12 PM »
"Hm, I think I'd be quite comfortable in your home if you don't mind. It's been a while." Ranisha said.

She looked around, and soon yawned. She was getting quite tired.