llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The long road  (Read 13206 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2004, 08:57:36 PM »
"fine then show me but i have been immune to all magic that faced me avan one people invented them selves
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2004, 09:00:16 PM »
around you the cage of lightning shrinks and becomes tighter, "This will hurt a little, but ill minimize the force." The lightning cage becomes smaller and smaller, until it starts ripping into your skin, you feel it reach the inside of your chest quickly before vanishing. "Not too harsh eh?"
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2004, 09:02:28 PM »
"it didn't hurt as much as it tickled. did you forget a demons skin is 100 times thinker than human skin"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2004, 09:07:51 PM »
Naymu smiles,"Well, did it not effect you? Indeed it did, a normal magic would not effect you whatsoever, but that power can become strong enough to defeat you, whether your a demon of a thousand, or a hundred thousand years, ask Leah" Naymu realizes the o'powerful demon can withstand a mighty force, but the lightning did more than just tickle him, much more.
(OOC: Kalabar, just hope you realize making your character for this thread, you need to toss in a weakness =) no one man can be completely invincible as such, lightning in your chest no matter the thickness of your skin doesnt tickle, if electrifies =D, hehe, anyways...carry on.)

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2004, 05:54:59 AM »
Leah sat on the corner watching the two, but she wasn't paying attention, she had her mind on something else. "Will I ever be able to defeat lucifer?" she asked herself. "...But the real question is, will I kill him If I get the chance?" she sighs sadly. She hadn't seen Lucifer in hundreds of years, and she had her mind set on killing him...but when she saw him, she went weak, she still was somewhat in love with him. "I need to find some way to bring myself to kill him..." she mumbled.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2004, 06:00:16 AM »
"ill help you with any truble you are haveing Leah."*he walked over to her and sat down*" well do you need any help. do you need me to fight someone for you. If you want you don't even have to be there when i twist the guys head off. But thats only if you want me to help you out"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2004, 06:02:58 AM »
She smirks. "I have to do it myself, and you are mutch to weak to fight him, He is the head leader of a hoard of vampire...and I would rather you not get killed over me..." she said looking down.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2004, 06:08:23 AM »
Hey if you think i am weak then you are bonkers. i have killed or if you want to say slaughtered soo many vampires in my age it's not funny. But then again i did have a friend before i killed vampires, that betrayed be and almost killed, me but then after that i trained and trained to be too strong against all of his attacks his name is lucifer. He is an eveil sun of a b**** and i want to kill him. But anyways im just letting you know that i will kill whoever is hurting you. So just tell me who it is and ill kill him"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2004, 06:13:11 AM »
"Lucifer you say...you were friends with Lucifer?" she said suprised. "Thats just the one that I'm tring to destroy..." she said with a smirk. "...But still no, I will do this on my own, I don't care if you are strong enough..." she said getting up. "And besides he is always with a group of demons...unless he visits me..." she said with distaste. "He doesn't think i'm strong enough to take on him let alone the whole army...He thinks I'm weak..." she said sighing.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
WHAT?!??!??!?
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2004, 06:18:00 AM »
"Well if thats what you think.".*he pulls out a bag of powder and prinkled it on the two holes in her neck.The holes dissapeared. *"so how do you feel now"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2004, 07:54:29 AM »
Naymu looked at where the bite marks used to be, "It will hide the holes yes, but do you think it will destroy the curse inside of her now? No my friend, it won't. Leah, i don't care what you say about the one commonly known as lucifer, but we know he lost that name in his becoming of evil...anyways, i don't care what you say about killing him alone, i'll be right there to back you up!"

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2004, 08:08:01 AM »
"That powder gets rid of the curse and the holes. It is made up of Grinded vampire bone. The vampire that i got it from is Lucifer him self. He told me how to do it and well it has worked for every time i was bitten"*He walked over to a near bye stream and got some water.*"well if you know how to use fire i can show you alot of tricks with that. Fire is my strongest magic. But see all the others are close behind"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2004, 08:17:56 AM »
"But have you been bit by lucifer? I am sure he wouldn't teach you to cure his own bite if his intentions were to turn on you. We shall see how this powder effects Leah." The dwarf walked outside once more and began to train his dragon techniques, every strike swift and there was no pause to his strike.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Well
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2004, 08:21:29 AM »
"Do you know fire magic"*he said makeing a fire out side and then placing both ands in it*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2004, 08:25:13 AM »
"One who cannot control fire magics does not know magic, it is the most of basic magic, and yes i do." Naymu says as his last strike turns from lightning to fire and in walking toward kalabar dies out, "Go ahead, show me."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Fine
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
*he concentrates on his hand. it becomes engulped by fire. He hits both palms together and as he seperates his hands a huge fire ball starts to appear.he threw it up in the air and it stoped in the air.It seperates and seperates and seperates until there are 10 of the same sized ones in the air.he says a chant and thet start circleing around Naymu.Then they connect and bind Naymu in a chain.*"well lets see if you can get out ill tell you if you cant"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2004, 08:45:58 AM »
"Fire is a deadly weapon," naymu doesnt struggle for fear of burning himself more than what is happening, attempting to recall the spell he'd been taught, but hadn't trained on much, he spoke a word of magic, and waited for the fire to die down.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Fine
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2004, 08:50:22 AM »
ill tell you how to get out alls you have to do is absorb it.now think of how you would use your power, and concentrate on your whole body once you do that youll absorbe it and you can get stronger with the type of spell.once you are done with that just try and do what i did"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2004, 08:57:07 AM »
he nods and focuses, as the flames die naymu's beard and hair turn a flame red and change back to white after a few seconds, "You know, your fancy smancy spells can be narrowed down to a quicker more effective cast, as so, alls it takes is focus." Naymu holds his hand out towards you and you see the image of a fire breathing dragon appear quickly, it molds itself swiftly into a binding chain around Kalabar as Kalabar's spell had done.
(ooc: enough of the childish play, talk of absorbing magics goes a little overboard, =P,)

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2004, 09:03:44 AM »
"eah the part of it is the same but if you hadn't noticed i only used 5 of my flaming fire balls."*he says another chant different form the last. The fire balls went flying at him*"no matter what you do you can't escape it.You can't even absorbe it what will you do"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2004, 09:14:20 AM »
as he sees the fire balls flying towards him Naymu leaps into the air, riding the wind as a dragon may, focusing his memory to the one spell, "I remember it!" he turns toward the fire, speaks a few words and waits for the fire to hit him.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hahaha
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2004, 09:22:38 AM »
*He lets the fire ball hit him but before it hit Naymu he added all the other elemental attacks hit Naymu as he landed on the ground*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2004, 09:26:42 AM »
every magic particle that touched the dwarf was instantaniously sent back to the caster at double its force. "I can't believe i forgot the words to the spell, though i've been training long that many spells i once known have been forgotten."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
COOOL
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2004, 09:29:48 AM »
*each part of his body changed a different color some part more the one color and as the magic hit him it was instantly absorbed and he grew bigger and stronger then he was before*"thanx for the help to bad you missed one word if you did that then i wouldent of been able to absorbe the power."*he laughed*"but that is good trick but i would never need it"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2004, 09:35:47 AM »
knowing he spoke the right words naymu says, "No, they were the correct words," the powers you absorbed begin to act against you, instead of becoming stronger, they've temporarily weakened you. "I used that spell knowing you would absorb them, and now i've taught you sometimes its better just to dodge magic, and not absorb it."