llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The long road  (Read 10842 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2004, 07:37:11 PM »
((my dad kicked me off))
"Not right now ill clean up here, Why not let me pay i did make it so you all had to see this gory site."*he threw her a bag of gold.*" he turned around and desinigrated all the bodies in the room*"ha that was not even hard i didn't even loose any power"*he walks out of the bar*"well im overwelming with power"*he stuck one hand in the air and a huge fire ball appeared it just got bigger and bigger.*"ah this should make me calm down a bit"*he let it go and it flew into the atmosphere and it was gone for good*"well lets go to the bar
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2004, 07:41:59 PM »
"No thank you." she said passing him back the bag. "I already have enough money, and I have worst before..." she said rembering some of her fights. She looks at the fire ball. "That cant be good for another planet..." she says thinking about what other unfortunate planet he could have destroyed because of the fire ball. "Well, accually I was thinking about going to a tavern to eat..." she said.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2004, 07:46:43 PM »
"We'll meet you at "Boot to the head Alehouse" down the path Kalabar." He said walking out the door, also assuring Leah that the fireball will miss all planets in its path before dissinigration,"Dont worry Leah, the sphere of fire is only limited such a range, and any other place out there couldnt be close enough to be hit,"
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2004, 07:52:12 PM »
She walks out the door. "Thats good to hear." she said with a sigh of relief. "I wonder what the new tavern looks like." she said. "I'm willing to bet its demon proofed, almost everything is these days, unless its a demon tavern..." she says.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2004, 07:53:05 PM »
"Well lets see thats all i have to do. Hey! wait up! im comeing"."*he opens up his long black angel like wings and flys down to them. well what should i eat how about, Bob falay. no maby suesberry steak. nah ill have the rice and chicken."*flies down to the tavern waiting for the people to catch up*"hurry up peoples im hungry!"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2004, 07:55:02 PM »
"I'll second that," naymu begins running toward the tavern,"Come on Leah"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2004, 07:56:26 PM »
((Ooc: Kalabar, you did say the time period was 1754 right? I dont think they has salsbury steak back then...))
"He sure is impatient, isn't he?" she says. "I wonder what kind of foods they serve, most likely regular, but I could be wrong..."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2004, 08:00:39 PM »
((i said sues berry steak not sals berry steak you know sue a girls name. you know how you hate bad deamons so i was pretending to be bad))

*Yeay he runs in and orders his food*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2004, 08:01:06 PM »
(OOC: think suesberry steak was a joke, like he was gonna eat suessy, anyhow)
"Indeed," Naymu walks into the tavern and orders a meal, it was the day's special, but it didn't look too special =P.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2004, 08:05:32 PM »
"oh well thats nice*sarcasticly*  just be glad we can eat."*he scarfs down his food happily*"well i think ill order them all since i am very good in magic i need to eat the right food for each element. i think i remember you saying something about learning magic.i can teach you more than the person that would regularly. Ive lived of over 3 ceturies."

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2004, 08:10:34 PM »
"Ah, I see, the head magus is one of the elder elves whom have lived for thousands of years, but I will see what he offers me, you being a demon and all, doesnt seem like the teaching type =). I've studied 50 years with magic, and will return to the school tomorrow mornin for private lessons with the head magus.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2004, 08:15:38 PM »
"well thats nice but he hasn't seen the things i can do with a sword and magic. see i use them in one attack. see i created this type attack no one else has ever mastered it unless you want me too teach you"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2004, 08:18:03 PM »
"Thats exactly how i modify a strike i use, but as a demon you have probably done it much longer than i, i would like to learn it, surely, and maybe, i, can even teach you a few things" the dwarf gives Kalabar a sly grin. Seeing the expression on his face, you know he is no ordinary dwarf, he posseses more than that.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2004, 08:24:57 PM »
"Well ive lived doing magic and i know more than anyone here if you want to learn it ill teach you the easiest way to do it lets step out side it won't take that long"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2004, 08:26:48 PM »
Naymu picks up the the bread on his plate and mops up the rest of what he has stuffs it in his mouth, "Alright, lets go,"

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2004, 08:28:26 PM »
*he walks out of the building and pulls out a sword.he throw it to Naymu when he came out*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2004, 08:30:38 PM »
Not ordinarily holding a sword he throws the sword back to him,"A very fine sword, but i fight unarmed, so teach me..." Naymu takes a fighting stance and readies.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2004, 08:32:04 PM »
"ok i need to know what your most powerful magic you know is"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2004, 08:36:01 PM »
"Well, that one i can't show you here, but...heres one i can," Lightning streaks knuckle to knucle, and through his eyes, sparks flame his eyes, and a surge of lightning streaks from his hands without even the muttering of a few words.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2004, 08:38:35 PM »
"Well then concentrate that power to your arm.Now think of how you hate to see people take advantage of you.Now if you throw your hand in the air you should make lots of lightning come striking down from above"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2004, 08:42:32 PM »
"Yes, i can do that, too dangerous for the city, but i will focus it to come down straightly in front of me and nowhere else..." A bolt of white strikes the ground in front of Naymu.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2004, 08:43:45 PM »
"good now hit the ground the lightning should come up and trap me in a cage of lightning is good against evil"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2004, 08:46:03 PM »
Naymu does as the the demon says, his strikes the grass with an ancient strike, the lightning and fist bury deep into the ground, and he focuses it as the demon says, the lightning takes form around Kalabar and Naymu focuses harder, testing the strength of the cage.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2004, 08:50:11 PM »
"im just letting you know i'm not affected by magic so i can leave but see what i mean it a powerful force if you know how to use it. no there is ne more thing i want you to do. think of eating and drinking food. now watch this."*he shoots a thungerbolt at him but instead of hurting Naymu it got absorbed and made him stronger.Now to let you know that only works once a day and you can't do it to your self

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2004, 08:55:34 PM »
I guarantee your not resistant to the type of magic i use, I have a knack for it lets say, though some demons yes are resistant to magic as yourself, i've learned to get around it in my adventures, the head magus is really a dragon in elven form, and he has taught me the way, shall i show you? Just a touch of course."