llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The long road  (Read 13235 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« on: January 21, 2004, 05:38:14 PM »
Time of year: 1754(now during the rp)

Name:Kalabar

Description:During the rp. Hes 5'7" and he has three swords. He has a staff.he wears black and has red eyes.He has white hair. He looks like the age of 14.(because he is a demon and they are immortal unless murdered). He has sharp teeh and a very short temper. He has 3 claws instaed of fingers.ha has black angel wings and he does not cover them. he is really strong and he never lost except for when his brother helped him.

The past: He was born...well not even he knows.He was adopted at a very young age he was probably 50. The family that adopted him only wanted him to be there so that he can kill whoever messes with them.They always said, you are my most favorite demon i have ever had.One day he was attacked by a group of demon killers.He barely made it out live.The only reason is because a strange person helped out. The person said to kalabar that they were in a closer relationship than he knew. The boy trained and trained. 237 years passed bye before he got his first flash back of him as a baby. He seen a person that he knew, It was the person that helped him against the demon killers. He person in his flash back said don't wrry little bro il'll help you get away from these angels.

Kalabar is now 763 years old and is looking for his brother.He has studied for 200 years one swords man ship and 330 years on magic. during that time he has learned how to use them in one kind of attack. People that know him call him the only demon battle mage that ever lived. He has lived to learn that he learned that he was born in Catasphy. A distant village far from where he is. He is in a large forest following the trail that his brother took.

out of character:now lets get down to buisness

He comes across a bar he walks in and goes to a seat and demands a drink.
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Magus

• Knight
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 02:19:53 PM »
When kalabar enters the bar, a mysterious magician notices him. He goes by the name Indalecio.
     He is well known by fellow mages as the strongest wizard for his age. He is born of the esper race, his hair is naturally a sky blue color that goes down his back, his skin pale. when he glances into your eyes they pierce through you and give you a sence of unnerving, for they are sharp eyes, like one would find on someone of dark nature, violet in color. he wears a black cloack, brown pants and a dark green shirt. He also has godly boots, because they keep him warm, and he wears them on his feet. He has elven ears (espers are branch of the elvin race) and cold skin. His name is runethan.
      He walkes over to kalabar and say "you look somewhat troubled."
the road keeps on telling me to go on

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2004, 02:30:49 PM »
A slender figure slides down a fire escape into a dimly lit alleyway near the bar. She begins to walk into the shadows where two red eyes peer out at the figure. "So this is where you have been hiding, Lucifer..." a soft voice calls out echoing through the seemingly empty alleyway. "Don't think I'll let you escape my grasp this time." the voice says with a smirk. She pulls out a dagger. "Die!" she attacks the creature lurking in the shadows. The creature pulls out a blade and slams her against a wall, it enters the dim light, a figure of a young man, He smirks. "How long has it been since I last tasted your flesh?" he asks her standing over her.
"Oh, I don't know...maybe a century or so ago..." the girl responded getting up from the ground. "But I suppose time doesn't matter anymore..." She tries to attack him once more only to be struck down again.
"...You haven't changed a bit, still the weak mortal...I met on that october..." he said helping her up and holding her. "...You thought that I loved you..." he said snickering.
"...I need not a reminder...you bastard..." she said tring to stab him. "...It was all an act you put on so you could get closer to me and eventually bite me..." She said angerly.
"Ah, Leah, I was going to marry you...but I was hungry, you need to understand that." he holds the blade and pulls it from her hands. "Others need to die for other living things to live..." He grins placing his arms around her. "Now calm down, or you'll hurt yourself..." he said resting his lips on her neck.
"Leave me the hell alone!" she said pushing him away. "You already bit me once!" she said tring to attack him with her own fists.
He grinns. "You will never be able to beat me, no matter how hard you try..." he slamms her into the wall once more. "Now I have no time to waste on you...fairwell." He melts into the shadows.
"Who who the hell does he think he is?!" she said getting up and brushing off the dirt. "I will kill him for the curse he has put on me." she feels the two markings on her neck.
She begins to walk toward the bar and enters it angerly. She takes a seat on a bar stool.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Yes
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2004, 02:40:28 PM »
"Yes i am trubbled but there is only one thing on my mind. who is that lovely young lady over there."*he walks over to lady*"so whats wrong with you did some one hit you?.Did some one harass you?.*he sat down next to her*"i guess some guy must have".*he moves her long hair*he sees the two marks*"well im just letting you know im here to find my brother and i guess you need help. Well if you ever need help ask me."*the demon said with a polite guester*"hey did you know that i am also looking for a girl named leah, perhaps you know her"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2004, 02:50:09 PM »
She glares at him. "It is none of your business of what happened to me." she said coldly moving away. "I dont need any help from the likes of you..." she said placing her hair over the holes once more. She raises her eyebrow when he asks for a girl named Leah. "Your looking at her, it must be your lucky day..." she said sarcastically. She wasn't normally this rude, her anger just seemed to make her. She notices this fact herself and sighs. "I'm sorry..." she said in a kinder tome. "I suppose I have no right to treat you this way just because i'm in a bad mood." she said appoligetically. "Anyway, I am Leah, what would you like to know?" she asked.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
WHAT?!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2004, 02:59:45 PM »
Y-your Leah.d**n i can't beleave i found you. now see ive been looking for you because you know my brother,Kain. He's the one i am looking for do you possibly know where he is."*he said with ecitement*"if so can you tell me where he is please"*he gets another drink and just swollows the glass*

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2004, 03:05:39 PM »
"Your Kain's brother!?" she said in supirse. "He talked a lot about his brother on our journey, I never thought I would get to meet you though." she said still in disbelief. "He helped me out a lot, the least I can do is help you find him..." she said. "Well, the last time I saw him he was heading north..." she said. "But, I promise I will help you find him." she said cheerfully.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
WOW
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2004, 03:19:27 PM »
"Really!!!"*he screamed*"i get to meet my brother, i get to meet my brother,i get to meet my brother.*he stopped. He saw a guy walking towards him. the guy pulls out a knife and cuts Kalabars throat.Kalabar grabs the guy and rips his head clear of his body. He throws the body to one side of the room and head at the other guy with the knife.He puts his hand on his throat and looks at the bllod. He licks the blood off his fingers, then he laughs and looks for some one else to fight. he sees the bar manager with a shot gun pointed at Leah and he teleports to the left side of the manager. He pulls out his sword and sticks it threw the managers head.*"sorry about this but people just piss me off way to easily so if i were you don't get me too mag or this just might happen"

*Kalabar walks over to the other guy and takes the head away from him and trows the head in the air. Kalabar stops the head in mid aid and desinigrates the head with his magic.*"well that was alot of fun anyone else want any"*all the people ran away except for the guy that talked to kalabar when he first walked in*"well i wan't kill you for only one reason i don't hate you. well leah im staying here for the night are you going to stay here of are you going out to get some thing to eat. If you are do you mind if i come. Sorry for the sene but as you know i hate people, not all people only people that try and kill demons."*he jumps over the table he was buy then he stuck his hand on his throat and when he pulled it away his cut was healed*

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2004, 03:28:51 PM »
Her eyes widen at the goory sight. "Did you really have to kill them all?" She asked. "Well anyway, you might not like me ether..." she said with a smirk. "I happen to be a demon slayer...and you seem to be the type I would like to kill, but, you are my friends brother, so I will spare you." she said with a laugh. "you act as if you haven't met your own brother yet..." she said noticing his enthusiasm. "But he told me a lot of stories about you." she said looking over to Kalabar. "He saved my life on many accounts, and he has helped me slay many evil demons..." she said bringing out a dagger. "Here you should take this, your brother gave it to me, he's a great swords smith..." she said handing it to him.
"I don't know, I might." she said getting up from the table. "Accually, I think I will go somewhere." she said with a nodd. "Would you like to come?"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2004, 05:02:13 PM »
a dwarf coming running into the bar, "Leah! Are you alright? I heard a demon attacked the....uh..." he stops for a second and looks at the shape standing next to the girl, "You keep your hands off her you hear?!" you see an electric current running through his fists, knuckle to knuckle.
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2004, 05:04:56 PM »
Just as it looked he were to charge, he also saw runethan, also known to the people as Indalecio to the people whom are close to him. "Rune, who is this demon!?"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2004, 05:18:52 PM »
"I'm fine..." She said calmly. "...Well...this is my friends brother...although, you wouldn't know it..." she said looking at all the deaths thay lay around the bar. "He seems the type I would slay, doesn't he?" she said with a smirk. "Anyway, what have you been up to?" she asked. " havent seen you in a long time."

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2004, 05:24:41 PM »
"I'm sorry, i'd of come to see you, which I was on my way to do, but my sensei has been deeply training me, and wouldnt let me leave, he has decided that my training would be over, and that he couldn't teach me more, but tomorrow i am going to the magic school to talk to the head magus, I stopped taking magic classes to train with my sensei, but now i'll go back.
(OOC: i use basically my same character for all the posts,...the dwarf monk whom is a student of dragons for Freeze and Magus to know on this one,)

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2004, 05:35:21 PM »
"Things like this happens...I do hope you have become more powerful." she said smiling. "I'm just glad to see you." she walks over to him. "Would you like to go to dinner with us?" she asked. "It would be great if we could catch up." she said happily. "I have a lot to tell you."

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2004, 05:40:23 PM »
at the instant she said dinner, you hear a loud roar come from naymu, but no, not from his mouth, from his belly, "Aye!" he sees the barkeep's body lay on the floor still bleeding from a pierce wound, he had a history with him that wasn't great, in fact a few times the dwarf thought he may do what seems this demon has done to him, but none the less sad of the death around him, and alas he still is a dwarf, so...he walks behind the counter and grabs a pack full of mead and ale and says "Where shall we be going?" as he leaves a shiny gold coin on the counter, a final tip.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2004, 05:47:53 PM »
"Well, I was thinking about going to a new tavern down the street, how does that sound?" she asks them. "I'll pay the bill..." she pulls out a bag of coins. "Being a slayer doesn't pay bad..." she said with a smirk. "Although, I feel like a demon hit man..." she said "But they deserved it..." she said running her fingers over her neck where the two bite marks were.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2004, 05:51:50 PM »
"Yes...well you've never killed one without knowing a good reason, right? your more a....bounty hunter, in my opinion."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2004, 05:56:45 PM »
"Well, I guess your right about that, I will never kill an innocent demon." she said with a nodd. "Me a bounty hunter, I am not that low." she said somewhat offended. "I will not kill a demon just for the money, I do it to rid the world from these evil plagues of demons..." she said. "...However, money isn't a bad perk for the job." she said with a smirk.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2004, 05:58:26 PM »
"Not to me offense, but you wouldnt be a bounty hunter in my opinion for the riches, but for a value more important, if you understand my meaning, and then maybe you understand where i come from saying that,"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2004, 06:54:47 PM »
"...Ah, so that is what you ment by it." she said with a smile. "Well in that case I am a bounty hunter." she says happily. "Shall we go to the tavern then?" she asked.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2004, 07:06:23 PM »
Naymu Begins walking out the door, "Well shall we?"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2004, 07:08:31 PM »
"We shall...are you going to come Kalabar?" she asked beginning to walk to the door.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2004, 07:09:34 PM »
(OOC: dont you hate the fact you actually need to wait sometimes for other people to post? =P)

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2004, 07:11:20 PM »
((Ooc: Yeah, can't everyone have no lives like me? *laughs*))

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2004, 07:13:28 PM »
(OOC: For real! =P)