llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The long road  (Read 13884 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2004, 09:39:10 AM »
"Now see that would be correct but one thing you may have said all of the words but you miss prenouced the last word. Now as i was saying before that you have only helped me out and i know about those type of spells. You master is not of dwarf race he is of elven am i correct. the words you spoke was of elven not dwarf"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2004, 09:46:14 AM »
naymu just smiles at kalabar and says,"Fine oh wise one," in a sarcastic manner,"You just can't admit defeat to a small man can you? Anyways, the words of magic are a language on their own, there is no dwarven magic and elven magic...maybe you don't know the language of dwarf or of elf, but you presumed elven magic was its own language?"
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Ahhhh
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2004, 12:51:53 PM »
"No i can its just that you can't hurt me as easy. But anyways lets use ice now do you think that it was a good idea"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2004, 01:45:02 PM »
She begins to walk away. "I will not let any of you try and help me defeat him, he is mine to kill and mine alone...Please do not follow me, for I fear you will be killed." she said turning around. She gives them both a smile and goes over to Naymu and gives him a hug. "Fairwell old friend...this may be our last good bye." she gave him a weak smile. She realeses Naymu and looks over to Kalabar. "I knew you not that well, but I still thank you for removing my markings." she said showing her biteless neck. "Well good bye good friends, and may you live great lives." she dissapears into the darkness.
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Follows
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2004, 01:47:18 PM »
*he follows her but not letting her know that he was there*

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2004, 02:04:11 PM »
Leah enters an empty feild, she walks into the middle. "I am here Lucifer, I am alone, so don't worry, I have come to battle you for the last time." she yelled out in the seemingly empty feild. A figure appears behind her. "I'm here my love, no need to shout..." Lucifer said tapping her gently on the shoulder. She turns around quickly and tries to jab her dagger into him, he quickly blocks it with his sheath of his sword. "You have to be faster than that...after all you know how lightning fast vampires are..." he smirks. "...You could have had my speed...you could have had my power...and you could have had my love, but you threw it all away when you refused to become one..." he said unsheathing the sword.
"It is not natural to live in immortality...It's just not right..." she said facing him. "Although I refused the powers I unfortunately still had the immortality..." she said sadly. "I did love you, I was willing to give up my life for you...but..." she pauses. "...You had to betray me..." she said angerly. She begins to fly at him with her dagger leeving her unbitten neck exposed. Lucifer grins as she flys toward her, go ahead kill me...it is what you have been living so long for, isn't it?" he said staying completely still. She stops right before cutting into his skin. She drops the dagger. "I can't kill you...I never will be able to..." she said dropping to her knees. "I will never be able to kill the ones I love..." she said sadly. Lucifer grins evily. "Too bad i'm not that way..." he stabs her through the heart. She  lies on the ground a large pool of blood swirling around her consuming her clothes in a deep red crimson. She was not dead though, she had just passed out from the shock of the stab, but you wouldn’t know it by how she looked...she literally looked like the epitome of death. Lucifer knew she was still alive too. He quickly scooped her off the ground and dissapears with her body leaving the feild, once again empty.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2004, 02:46:14 PM »
*He walks into the field and see the puddle of blood he scoops some of the blood into a glass container..He travled back to his back to the town and told naymu what happened.he was shocked and left on his own but for some reason i had a destininct feeling that he was being followed. He got home hand started making a potion. The potion was to make him able to speak to her in her mind. This was to make it able for him to find where she is. He needed 3 special flowers he had two alls he needed was the perugas flower. He laft his house and travled east.While he was wlking down the long trail 10 people jumped him. he used his magic cage and locked them into it. He walked to the cage amd stabbed all of them with his sword. He started down the road he came uppon a tree next to a river there was a symbol on it. It was the symbol of his brothers name.He cut trough the tree to fing a formula that gave you the abilities that vampires have but you would not be a vampire.He took out his sword and within a second the tree was cut down and he was surprised about how fast he was. He crossed over the river by walking on the tree.he thought to him self"i would get her back if it is the last thing i'd do"*he kept traveling east. He had to get on a boat to be able to get close to the flowers.He got abored the boat and he travled for 3 days.He got of at a island the was not shown onthe map he had.He had to travel to the middle of the island and there would he find the flowers.So he traveled to the middle of the forest and he found it, and then as he remebered about the being followed thing, the person showed him self it was his brother Kain. He told kain what happened
his brother was surprised to hear what happened. they travled back to the boat and got on. during that time Kalabar found out that his home was burned down and his parents were killed bye one person, that one person is Lucifer. They both vowed to kill him and get Leah back before she was killed or turned into a vampire. They got back to Kalabars home and he made the potion by grinding up the flowers and mixing it with Leah's blood. He drank the potion and left the town going north. They got into many battles and some hard battles.They got to a water fall and waited for the potin to kick in. 3 hours later it started working and then he asked her are you awake and where are you and did hs bite you gain and is there a window????

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2004, 04:16:23 PM »
*waits for a response*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2004, 04:40:29 PM »
Naymu sit behind a tree, close to the waterfall, the demon had been hard to trail, but doing it with Leah so often before he was able to keep an hour behind him until now, now he saw Kalabar and another demon, who must have been a friend of his, before Naymu had left town he spoke to the magus, and to the master, and was given some magical clothes and items to bring to his journey, Naymu knew the powder removed the bite but not the curse, a bite coming from Lucifer himself but uncurable, unless of course Lucifer died. "Kalabar!" Naymu said walking from his spot, and up to Kalabar and the other demon. "I've been following you since you left, i told Leah i would be there to fight him with her! And by the gods i will!" Naymu remembered the last words he heard from her, 'Well good bye good friends, and may you live great lives.' He knew she had said things as such a few times before, but normally left town for a night and showed back up in the morning, but not this time. he spoke a silent promise to himself.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2004, 06:37:16 PM »
Leah woke up to find herself in a very large room with very expensive looking objects, but it lacked the welcoming feeling. She looked around kind of dazed. She looks down at her chest, no signs of a wound even being there. "What? This can't be...I was stabbed by Lucifer..." she said puzzling over what happened to her. She looks over to the door Lucifer comes in. "Ah, so your finally awake...It has been a few days..." he said smiling. Leah looked over to him suspiciously, why was acting kind to her like he did a century before? "What happened to my wound?" she asked coldly. He looks over to her and smirks. "I healed it for you..." he said taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "But how are you feeling?" he asked kindly. Leah didn't like at all how he was acting, was this another trap? She glares at him. "Why are you acting kind to me?" she asked. "Well..." Lucifer paused tring to come up with something to say. "...I have decided to give you another chance to live with me for eternity." he gave her a warm grin. Her eyes softened, but could she accually forgive him for what he did to her. She could say nothing. "Well just give me an answer at the dinner party this evening..." he said kissing her cheek, "But until then feel free to look around the palace." He gets up and exits the room. She looks around blankly tring to comprehend what had happened. She began to get up, she was wearing a night gown and her weapons and normal attire were gone. She looks around the room but doesn't find her weapons. She sighs sadly and decides to wear one of the gowns in the wardrobe. It had been a century since she had last worn a dress. When she was a normal mortal she was a very eligant woman respected by all, but in this time, she was very different, she was a tom boyish slayer who killed demons, hardly anyone respected her or her profession, except her friends of corse. Once she was dressed she began to walk down the richly decorated hall it seemed to be endless, with thousands of doors every time you looked to the left or right, one could get lost in this maze of a hall and she was certain this wasn't the only one. She decides to take a left down another corridor and peeks into a room where she heard voices...She peered in and saw some demons and vampires surrounding a table. They seemed very angry at each other she listened on their conversation:
"What!? Thats preposterous! You can't expect us to enter the upper world! It would meet our certain doom!" one of the vampires said.
"But It's our only choice, we only have a few soldiers up their as it is to collect the blood, and even those are getting killed off by rotten slayers!" Another vampire said, this one seemed to be the head of the debate.
"Our people will not help you for your own blood lust, whats in it for us?" a demon asked angerly.
"You can get the needed space you want, you can have have half of the outer world once we take control." the leader said.
"That does sound promising...but...are we strong enough? The last time we tried to invade the the outer crust, all the outer creatures joined forces and destroyed most of us!" the demon said somewhat afraid.
"There will be no problem..." a fimilar voice said in a cold voice.
"Master Lucifer!" the leader said suprised. "I didn't see you enter."
"Many don't..." Lucifer said taking a seat. "There will be no problem once I marry Leah, the mortal." he said with a smirk.
"How will a stupid mortal benifit us!?" the group yelled in a riot.
"Watch your toung..." he said glareing at them. "She will be the key, she has strong alliences with our enemys...they are the only ones we need to fear...once we join an allince with them we will be unstopable..." he said grinning.
Leah leaves the door in schock, he was planning to use her to take over the upper world. She listens once more.
"What will you do if she doesn't agree to be your wife though?" the group asked.
"She will agree..." he smirked showing his fangs. "She will..."
"He's going to bite me again if I say no...then I will be under his control..." she said rembering the last time, it was only to luck last time that he only got a little bit of her blood when the gaurds walked into the room and he was forced to leave. But there would be no way for anyone to come save her this time...it was on his turf. She backed away from the door in horror. She begins running down the halls looking for an exit, tripping on the long elegant dress. Lucifer apears in from of her. "Oh dear...I thought I smelt fresh blood near the conference room." he said baring his fangs. "I'm sorry you had to see that..." he said coming closer to her backing her into a corner.
((Ha, take this Kalabar! Its so loonger than yours...))

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2004, 07:03:28 PM »
"There is only one way even a demon could have come into the world, and left from it, we must find the gates to the underworld, i've delt with Lucifer once before, but i had been captured and somehow leah and i escaped, i never had found the dimension gates but i know they exist, i remember being to weak to be in a state of total consciousness, but we passed through the gates, Lucifer, 4 demon champions, Leah, and I, thats the only way we will find Leah!"

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2004, 08:15:57 PM »
Lucifer pins Leah up against the wall. She struggles against his grasp. He places his fangs close up against her neck, his breath warming her skin. "Do not fear my bite, embrace it, for you will have powers beyond your wildest dreams..." he said starting to press his sharp fangs into her warm neck. "No!" she said pushing him away with all he strength. "I don't want power...I don't need it..." she said starting to sprint down the hall. Lucifer was cought off gaurd for a few seconds giving her a head start. "My love don't run from me..." he said with a demonic smile. He quickly chases after her, his speed triple the speed of Leah's. Within a few seconds he was a meter away from her. She needed to do something fast, she took a quick left into a room and locked the door, to her misfortune it seemed to be the dungeon. "Dear! I will get in somehow, its just a matter of time..." he said bashing against the door. She looks around for a open window, but found none, only windows with bars on them.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2004, 09:30:06 PM »
Naymu had remembered the sound of the water hitting the rocks just below, and he thought he may be close to the gates, he remembered stories of knights going into caves covered by waterfalls, and so gave him the idea, he ran through the lake. unbelievable, a dwarf who walks on water...and through the waterfall he went, finding as he though, an opening...golden gates ablaze in fire blocked the way, now he had found the gates, but how to pass them. "Kalabar, come in here, i've found the way."

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2004, 09:49:42 PM »
She frantically yanks at the bars, but to no avail. Lucifer bursts in through the door and flys at her she tries to move out of the way but he gets a hold of her. "You had to disobey me...now here comes your punishment..." he leans close to her neck and bites into it letting the warm blood flow into his mouth. He releses her after a few moments. "How do you feel?" he raises his eyebrow with a bloody grin. She looks up at him dazed after loosing that mutch blood, but you could see that she changed, her face was pailer and her lips had aquired the pale blue quality of death. Her normal bright green eyes had turned a redish color. She herself had changed inside as well. "Better my dear..." she said with an evil smirk.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2004, 10:16:38 PM »
A feeling of anger raged from naymu, he, though far away from Leah, felt something had happened to her, something bad, he walked to the gate and searched his memory for what Lucifer had said to open the gate once before...franticly he said every word coming to mind from the demon language, nothing seemed to work, he slams his fist against the stone walls, and the strangest thing happens, the gates open, "Now i remember, he said nothing, he had said gibberish before leaning against the wall, he must've pressed the button and tried to make me think he spoke words to open the gate! Of course, he didnt want me back in here if i'd escaped. HERE I COME LEAH! Kalabar, COME ON! Something has happened, i feel it, i just do,"

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
I know
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2004, 07:49:49 AM »
I know but see we can't go there after she was biten we have to get another thing of medican and to do that i have to go to where my old village was. There we can find the teeth of Lucifer. we need to do this so that we can make an elixer to cure her. now see i know where it is my brother or kain the demon over here knows where it is. Now see he's very evil so we have to make extra if we need to be able to beat him. He might try and bite us but if you already have the abilities that you get from the bite then you won't be affected"*he threw him the elixer that he got from the tree and he drank it.*"ok now we have to go to my home town so that we can make the elixer.*They traveled west and they ended up at the town*"wow so this used to be the home town he looked at the floor and saw some vampire teeth, and he knew that that was Lucifers. Ok now lets grind up the teeth and we will have part of the elixer next we need vampire blood so that the serum will work, but to do that we need to go and get to the place were freezestar is being held captive.*They travled to the water fall and went through the caverns it was pitch black but with the elixer that kalabar through to Naymu he was able to see just like a regular vampire. But Naymu was unable to see because he has yet to drink the elixer. He got to the end and noticed they were in the masion like building that they were heading for. They both all seen a vampire walking towards them.*"so we have visitors, follow me the king and queen are waiting for you.*they new by king and queen that Leah and lucifer were now together*they followed the vampire to the conforince room and seen that they were both together like they thought.*"well i see that you made leah in to a vampire but you know what we have the elixer to bring her back from the dark side."*he showed lucifer the elixer and at the same time he said"well, well, well, you have changed Kalabar since i last seen you.""yeah you have to, you've grown uglier than you used to but you know what that won't matter soon. If you are wondering what i mean by that then i'll tell you im here to kill you and take back leah.Did you notice the person you tried to kill along with my parents is here."*he tilted his head towards Kain*"so you didn't die when i bit you a long time ago, well maybe i should bite you again"*lucifer said to kain*"well see i won't let you bite him i'll kill you before you will ever do that"*and at that he sliced the vampires head off(the one that led them to where leah was) he caught the blood and stuck it in the powder*"now that i have the elixer i can kill you"*he charged at lucifer and sliced at him but he doged it*"so you have gotten faster but not fast enough"*he pointed down at his foot where a knife that was made to poision vampires was stuck right through lucifers foot*

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2004, 10:22:22 AM »
Lucifer meerly smiled as he saw the blade jutting out from his shoe. "Looks like you missed..." he smirked pulling out the dagger. He quickly grabs Leah and takes the dagger to her throat. "Now, if you don't leave poor Leah will be killed..." Leah's eyes narrow. "You bastard...tring to betrey me so you can save your petty ass." she knows she can't move or her neck would be sliced. Her eyes glows red. "If I'm going to die, I'm taking you with me." she pulls out a dagger.
"Where did you find that?!" Lucifer said with schock.
"You were very careless with my items..." she said with a smirk. She held the dagger near his chest. Lucifer tightened up. "It's up to your friends to decide your fate..." Lucifer said coldly. He then wispered to Leah. "I would never hurt you, love...if they say no then I'll just get my guards to kill them off..." He loosens his grasp on her. "No. You have betrayed me once before, why should I trust you now?" she keeps the dagger close. "Fine have it your way..." lucifer said to her pulling her close once again.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Speed
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2004, 10:29:45 AM »
*he used his speed and got behind lucifer and put a blade to his throat. he wipered into Lucifers ear*"let her go or ill cut your head off nice and slowley makeing sure that you die for all of your sins"*he pushed the blade into lucifers neck. he poored the elixer onto her neck and once again she became human*"so how are you Leah?"

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2004, 11:25:29 AM »
Naymu spoke, "By the gods Kalabar! You've only helped Lucifer to destroy her, as a vampire, she could have lived through a slice to the throat, now, as she pumps warm blood through her veins, it will kill her! None the less," Naymu smiled at Lucifer, "Kill her then Lucifer, just like you tried once before, you couldn't bring yourself to do it could you? In love with a human...your a disgrace to your people you know...and a pitty too, that you must die, too long have i waited to see this moment," an electric charge suddenly was forced through naymu's body, striking the ground and splitting the floor on its path towards Lucifer, though lightning formed a cage around Lucifer as Kalabar had showed him, the dagger which lucifer held electrified him, and fell to the split floors, and a light part of his attack hit Leah, knocking her away from the high powered lightning,  it was too light to effect her more then a quick shock, only enough to force her away from him,"Now Leah, you've waited for this day too long, hes trapped and helpless, kill him now, for i promised myself i'd let you get the last shot, or i'd finish him myself!" Lucifer stood still, shocked at how far the dwarf had come since he last fought him."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Ha
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2004, 11:32:22 AM »
*Kalabars body turned to mist and he walked through the bars of the electrified gate.he went to normal and stood next to them.*"so i see you like the technique i taught you, well now alls we have to do is get Leah to kill him or i will kill him.*he walked over and took his sword out.he stabed the sword through Lucifers legs and pulled it away and then he walked back to them now it should be easier for you to kill him Leah*

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2004, 11:47:02 AM »
"Do it Leah! You must! Think of how he hurt you, of how he betrayed you, you have been waiting so long to do this, you spoke of it so often i wished i could have dragged him home and layed him in front of you, and nows your chance, you must do it!" Naymu turned as a noise came from the hallway, four vampires entered the room, hissing at him, one attempted to grab the cage, and pulled back his arm quickly as pain jutted through his entire system.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2004, 06:34:20 PM »
She had been awaiting this monent her life to kill Lucifer for all he did to her, but now as she saw him weakened in the cage this wasn't how she wanted to kill him, but it was her only chance, she had to do it now or her and her friends would die from the vampires. She gulped hard held the blade in her hand. "I'm sorry..." she said softly stabing Lucifer through his heart turning him to a meer pile of dust "Good bye.". It felt as if she had killed herself. She looked guitily at the pile and then back up to the vampires, there was no time to greve she had to help her friends, the ones that mattered. She got up and attacked one of the vampires killing it and making another pile of ashes.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2004, 07:24:15 AM »
"Glad to see your back now we have to leave seeing how you killed everyone.So how was it being with him after he stabbed you?."*he began walking out of the room and headding down to the recreation room there he saw something he could not beleave it was a picture of his parents being killed by kain.but kalabar was happy to finally meet his brother and have two fantasic friend. he ran back and started to talk to them.*

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2004, 07:30:25 AM »
"I...I don't want to talk about it right now..." she said looking at the three vampires still lingering around tring to attack her friends. "..but you should look out..." she said attacking one of the vampires that was almost about to bite into Kalabar. She looks over to Kalabar. "Do you mind taking care of that one?" she asked pointing to one of the vampires tring to attack Naymu, she was still fighting with Kalabars.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Ok
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2004, 07:37:53 AM »
Ok"*he stabs the vampire attacking naymu in the heart he turns to dust and he stabs the one fighting Leah.The he puches the flor and a bolt of tighning killed the other two.*"Now see that was easy.They start walking down the hall and they left through the way they cam in and then they walked over to the bar that the ehole adventure started.when they walked in there was a room full of vampires.But these did not want to kill infact they wanted to be changed back to the human for.Kalabar poored the elixer on the bite marks and all of the vampires turned to human and some turned to dust since they were born as a vampire*"well isn't this nice there going to thow us a party"