llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Eru'tan  (Read 16278 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Araith

  • Guardian
  • **
  • Posts: 210
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2004, 02:22:14 PM »
Seth, after watching the others leave took one more drink, then went off to his room. His head was full of adventurous thoughts, defeating foes, gaining glory and honor, as well as treasure! He was quite excited about the next few days and what they would bring.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Luke Lavin

  • King
  • ****
  • Posts: 948
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2004, 05:35:35 PM »
Loren nodded to others and left for his bed, he showed the paper to the bartender and went into the next room. Not more than ten minutes later he was out snoring like a log.

Offline Araith

  • Guardian
  • **
  • Posts: 210
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2004, 05:21:03 PM »
Through an uneventful night the group slept. Seth in particular slept like a rock, he felt comfortable in the inn, didn't have any real enemys to be aware of, and did nothing to provoke an outside group to attack him in any way. So he slept through the night, setting no precautions. The rest of the group had an uneventful night as well, each doing their own individual thing.(Feel free to rp anything you want to do at night, but do it in one post.) The party got up a little after dawn. Seth, reluctant to get, got up to the smell of cooked eggs and ham. The group was served a gracious breakfast, free of charge, as with their stay. A little talk emerged as the group ate, only minor talks of pasts and storys of old.

Seth, after finishing his breakfast stood up and adressed the group. "I suggest we all leave for the east gate as soon as possible. If there aren't any objections, I'm going to gather my equipment."

Seth waited for any responses before leaving.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Ria Hawk

  • Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 2979
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2004, 05:31:43 PM »
Gray had spent an uneventful night, and had risen early.  She listened to the breakfast talk, contributing none of her own.  As Seth got up, she nodded.  "The sooner we leave, the sooner we can do what we are paid to."  She also stood up, smoothing out her ever-present long coat.  "I'm going to get my own gear."  And without waiting for an answer, she went up to her room.  It didn't take her very long to gather her things.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Luke Lavin

  • King
  • ****
  • Posts: 948
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2004, 06:53:10 PM »
Loren waited outside the tavern being an oldfolk he had the tendancy to be an early riser, "Bah, the young'ins today always sleep in."  He muttered under his breath as he snacked on a peeled orange.

Offline Shadoweagle

  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1826
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2004, 07:17:34 PM »
Nurin whistled an unidentifiable tune as he walked back to the tavern. He had been out - having snuck out in the earlier hours of the morning to have a nighttime stroll since he couldnt sleep. His eyes widen slightly at the sight of the old man waiting outside, eating his orange, and he offers a hearty grin to the man "Well, we're up early, arent we? Got another orange on you? Im starved!" Dispite his words, he walks straight past the man and peers into the inn, nostrils flaring at the delightful odour of eggs and ham. "On second thoughts, hold that orange..." That said, he wanders in, not bothering to take a seat, but scooping up an egg and some ham from the platter it is displayed on and topping it on a hunk of bread. Stuffing a large bite of this into his mouth, he peers at Seth as he stands, and simply shrugs. "I'm ready. And by the looks of things, that dottering mage is already waiting on you all outside." Of course, his words in describing the mage werent intent on bieng cruel or insulting, it was just a humorous (to him) way of describing the man. Without waiting for the others, he heads back out to Loren, standing a pace or so from him. "Well, they're coming, my old friend, if slowly. You and I, see, We're ready for this kind of thing. No need to fuss about looking for lost equipment." Upon saying this, however, he pats about his jacket, just bieng sure that he had not left his dagger in the room. He exhales a sigh of relief apon feeling the weapon, though, and simply nods to himself, now awaiting the others.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13


Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Luke Lavin

  • King
  • ****
  • Posts: 948
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2004, 07:21:00 PM »
Loren smiled at Nurin, "Yup, good to carry little, so you don't have to keep track of alot."  Loren finshes the orange and tosses the peel into a bucket.  "I thought of scouting aheaed but decide ourfeinds wouldn't liek that very much."

Offline Andimia

  • The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 423
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2004, 07:42:10 PM »
Ami headed up to her room after she devoured her breakfast. That was the best meal she had since her mother died, she thought as she stepped into her room. After she had everything she met everyone back at the table.
"So are we going to sit here or are we heading out?" She asked, feeling more comfortable after a nights rest in a soft bed.
__________________

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Ria Hawk

  • Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 2979
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2004, 07:44:41 PM »
Gray came back down stairs, her gear on her back.  She nodded to the others as they finished their breakfasts, and went outside.  Two of their number were already out there.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Shadoweagle

  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1826
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2004, 07:54:52 PM »
Nurin offered a quick grin to Gray as she left the building, and gave a faint nod to her, "Well, about time. Are the rest on their way?" He shifts in his stance, moving to rest his back against the wall of the inn comfortably.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13


Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Luke Lavin

  • King
  • ****
  • Posts: 948
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2004, 07:59:29 PM »
Loren nods, "looks like all that are worth it are here."

Offline Araith

  • Guardian
  • **
  • Posts: 210
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2004, 07:16:31 PM »
Seth went up to his room immediately followed by others, he gathered his gear in a matter of minutes. With warhammer in hand, he stepped out of the inn, to see others of the group already out there.

"Well, I'm off to the gate, I am eager to get on with this journey. Come, let's see what we encounter this day."

With that, Seth was off, he didn't waste any time touring, though he wanted to, he would rather get on with the quest newly laid before him. Once he got to the gate, he leaned against the wall as he waited for the others.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Ria Hawk

  • Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 2979
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2004, 07:24:05 PM »
Gray followed Seth, keeping pace with the big man easily.  As was usual, she tended to draw stares.  She ignored them all, tying her silvery hair back as she walked; she didn't want it in her eyes when things got interesting.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Andimia

  • The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 423
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2004, 07:43:24 PM »
Happy to be going, Ami followed the others. She tucked her hair behind her right ear and half skipped out of the door behind Gray, lagging behind a little bit as she took in the sights of the city. She noticed people staring and sped up to walk alongside Gray. She untucked the hair from her ear, feeling suddenly self-concious, and remembering how the people in her own town stared. Ami started to get really angry, and her green eyes flared, but she clenched her teeth and kept walking.
__________________

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Shadoweagle

  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1826
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2004, 07:50:22 PM »
Nurin chuckled mirthfully as the group moved along, and he quickly followed, falling into place with them - ah, what a sight they must be, this group - a mixture of tall and short, strong and weak, young and old, all striding forth as though on a mission.

Nurin could not help but release a small bout of laughter as his minds-eye pictures how they must look, but he quickly composes himself, resigning to a wide smile. He slows to a halt at the city gates as the large man halted, awaiting any stragglers. Personally, he was eager to leave this town - he had no reason to be here anyway.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13


Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Luke Lavin

  • King
  • ****
  • Posts: 948
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2004, 08:19:51 PM »
Loren stepped up beside Ami and set a hand on her shouler, "Take it easy, mi'lady, everyone here is an oddball no need to set your teeth.  They act odd because they fear you."  

Loren grinned wide and set a spry pace for an old man.

Offline Araith

  • Guardian
  • **
  • Posts: 210
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2004, 10:43:17 PM »
Seth walked along, recieving many stares as he passed, there just weren't humans like him in the civilized world. But he had grown accustomed to such looks, he didn't mind much, his huge arms, flung about easily, with his war-hammer bouncing on his shoulders, his huge corded muscles flexed with ease. Any normal human would HAVE to use his warhammer with two hands, but Seth's enourmous strength allows him to wield it with but one, though that is usually not the case.

After reaching the gate, Seth turned to see the rest of the party following. He waited for all of them to reach the gate before he did anything. Finally when the last one showed up, he spoke. " Well, I say we have two good days ahead of us, let's not waste any time." Seth turned to get a look at the dirt road ahead of them, poorly made, but suitable for a caravan to travel. The winds were low, and the temperature wasn't terribly bad. Infact, the weather was downright pleasant, the sun was high, with no clouds to block it's shining rays, and the sky showed no signs of impeding rain. It was a good day.

Seth simply started walking forward, not really wondering what the other people were doing, he didn't sense any kind of evil in them. He blindly trusted them, not really having any complaints about them. He had met some pretty rude people, he knocked half of them unconcious. But he knew these people weren't like that, maybe in a small way, but not in the kind he couldn't tolerate.

Seth began at a leisurely pace, a comfortable one by many's standards. He was glad to be on this quest, and knew it would only add to his limited knowledge of this world. Though all in all, he was happy, most of it being the people around him, he hadn't traveled with such..diversity before.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Araith

  • Guardian
  • **
  • Posts: 210
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2004, 09:33:18 AM »
OOC: I'm gonna beat all of you if you don't post soon! :evil:  Now, post, so I can post!
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Shadoweagle

  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1826
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2004, 09:44:02 AM »
((OOC: Well, I certainly dont want to be BEATEN, do I? So I suppose I'd better post :D))

Nurin simply followed the barbarian with a casual pace and pleasant demeanor, seemingly glad to give his legs a stretch. Of course, as they trundle along this road, the man would find time to talk to each person seperately, asking simple questions - not so personal, and not mission-based. The others may see it as his usual, forthcoming manner, but the questions are designed to give himself a small knowledge of how they truly may be, behind any masks. Simple questions which seem harmless enough, but would use symbolism to discern their subconscious: such as what their favourite colour is; whether they prefer the night or daytime; how they feel about the day as it is at the moment. Of course, some or all of the adventurers may not answer his questions, but that in itself is an answer to him, showing a withdrawn nature. All in all, he gives off a happy enough presence - unjudging and unquestioning on the other peoples motives, and simply accepting them.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13


Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Ria Hawk

  • Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 2979
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2004, 01:21:46 PM »
Gray walked along behind the barbarian, keeping her thoughts to herself.  She was glad they were travelling.  With a mission to think about, it would perhaps occupy all minds so that they wouldn't ask any potentially dangerous questions.  She was quickly coming to regard Nurin as a fool.  He was chattering on, making small talk with the party.  Gray answered such questions as were directed at her with short, often oneword responses.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Andimia

  • The last person picked for kickball
  • Lord
  • ***
  • Posts: 423
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
    • Andimia.Deviantart.com
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2004, 02:17:21 PM »
Ami kept pace just behind Gray, with bow in hand scanning the horizion. She was relieved to be out of the city, but she kept rather quiet as she didn't quite know anybody. When Nurin talked to her she responded softly and self consciously.
__________________

If a woman can do it better, then by all means let her

Offline Araith

  • Guardian
  • **
  • Posts: 210
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2004, 02:53:08 PM »
The group walked at a swift pace, not really pushing anyone by any means, but a pretty good pace. Seth kept in the lead, holding his war-hammer in hand, he looked back and forth from both sides of the rode. THe group made good work for several hours as they went down the dirt road, usually fifty feet were cleared away from the 'road' on either side, though at some points that was not the case. The group held together easily, no one really slowed at all. Keeping the same comfortable pace they set at the beginning of this journey.

The road at their current position began to be encroched by entrails and small bushes and shrubs. Seth slowed down a bit, motioning the others to do the same. An eerie feeling fell over the group, Something was wrong with this place...but the source wasn't evident. Seth's knuckles whitened as he grasped his war-hammer in his hands.

Seth slowly went down the road, looking every which way, trying to see something, anything that would indicate the source of the  Feeling. But couldn't see anything...until he found some group soil that was lying on the road on the right. It was just a little, but visible. Seth took one wide swing with his warhammer and cleared the bushes out of the way, revealing another, more decrepid path. Seth looked to the others, wanting to know if they should 'investigate' this or not. "Shall we?" He simply said.
19:43:31 [Shadoweagle] Heya - your not moderator anymore, Araith?

19:43:40 [Araith] Nope

19:43:50 [Araith] I 'accidentaly' Deleted the site.

19:43:56 [Araith] So I got demoted.

Offline Ria Hawk

  • Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 2979
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2004, 04:39:18 PM »
"I say we should."  Things were manifestly not right here.  Gray didn't know what it was, nor could she remember if she had encountered this feeling in her incredibly long life.  She rather thought she had, and if she was right, things were likely to get rather ugly.  She drew her sword and looked around cautiously.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Shadoweagle

  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1826
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2004, 07:06:42 PM »
As that uneasy feeling swept over the group, Nurin's pleasant demeanor instantly faded, features becoming stony, expressionless. His hand shifts back behind his jacket and grasps on the hilt of his dagger before he withdraws the weapon, handling it deftly before him. "If we dont check it out, whatever is giving that feeling off will be behind us... and I do not want that."
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13


Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Luke Lavin

  • King
  • ****
  • Posts: 948
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
Eru'tan
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2004, 09:16:28 PM »
"Aye we should", Loren had a sharp look in his eyes.   He heard a soft rustling not far off.

"Something is deffinately out there, some things." He said rather sure.