llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Race to Find Project Exodus  (Read 2722 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
The Race to Find Project Exodus
« on: January 17, 2004, 08:59:40 PM »
A lone doghead explorer cruised in a small scout class ship, at the edge of the known universe.  A small bleep appeared on his radar to 10 o'clock a small satelite pinged a small code ancient at the humans themselves.  three long beeps three short beeps and 3 long beeps again.  A message but undecipherable.

The doghead nearly went wild this satelite must of been more than fifteen thousand years old the fact it still pinged its message.  His mind ran wild, what could this be he locked onto to it and brought aboard with a maglock harpoon into the small scout ship docking bay.  After several hour of examination he found two things interesting.  A scrap of metal that had a symbol blazed on it was a world with blue oceans and lush green lands over it was a clenched metal fist in the shape of a human hand. And a data recorder preserved in a mag seal container.  it had three ancient disks in it, two were corrupted one was left intact.  

After spending hours copying the files onto a reader crystal he plugged the crystal into the ship computer and watched.  A huge amount of information appeared on screen for him to read...

+
++
+++
++++
+++++

Files loading...

Project Exodus

Goal: Preservation of the Human Race
Galatic Standered Date of Launch:  9/12/12896
Project Leader: Robotic Construct designated Warden
Project Summary:  With the expanding rate of human decline, the heads of the Terran Inteligance Agency have come up with the idea of using a longrage explorationship manned by Robotic Constructs to send a select crew of geneticaly created humans to hopefuly find another sector in the galaxy by the Deryillium Plague.  Using advanced cryogenetics we were successfuly able to put seven GCH's (geneticaly created human) on ice.

Project Updates: The ship Exodus suffered an anomly in its hyperspace coils cuasing a system shock that disabled all consrtucts but navigation, cryogenics, and standered maneuvering drives.

Last Known Course: 12/34/112

So what do you all think? :?:

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 09:07:35 PM »
"You all" would be me.
-First of all, how could this Doghead be at the edge of the known universe? The universe is constantly expanding, and even with Gate technology, it would take years to get to the edge of the know galaxy, much less the universe. By the way, they haven't done much exploration out of the galaxy.
-I enjoy your ideas, but I would hesitate to use this scenario. After all, this would solve much of the mystery about the Humans, and that's not what I want at all.

However, I appreciate your input. Perhaps I may incorporate this into the setting a little bit.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 09:24:56 PM »
lol i guess i should have said known galaxy.  I should have expanded mre on this before i posted sorry.  just let me know when you would want to expand on this idea more.