llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: EVIL-Amateurs must read!!  (Read 1802 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Voldemort

• Nomad
    • Awards
EVIL-Amateurs must read!!
« on: January 16, 2004, 09:00:26 AM »
Evil is overcoming Strolen GET OUT BEFORE Voldemort strikes you with the strongest spell ever..
Die!!You will not survive in this game with me around
i am stronger than the Administrators so what newbie?!!I am Voldemort!!
I am the Dark Lord prepare to have your soul sucked through
you chest!!! Evil reign!!

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 09:11:59 AM »
*laughs histerrically* You? Powerful? Dont make me laugh...
Good luck with your "plans" to take over strolen... *laughs a little more*
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 01:46:59 PM »
I do not suffer fools gladly.
Put a pin in your ballooning ego.
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 04:02:42 PM »
Yeah, see, imaginary power is nothing compared to actual power.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 08:27:16 PM »
I actually hate getting my soul sucked out of my chest. The last time somebody said "Die!!" to me I think I had to blow my nose. But I had a cold so wasn't sure that it was the spell or pollen in the air.

I love the enthusiasm though!!!

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 04:59:01 AM »
...Laddie-o, be quiet before I eat you.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 05:01:38 AM »
...And before you think of threatening to kill me with "the strongest spell ever", I should warn you that I used to hang around a Chaos Adept. Spells that can be measured don't really stack up against that...
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 07:48:28 PM »
Ra entered the scenario. He was 6’3” tall, very thin, with pale skin and dark pits of eyes. His hair was a deep copper. He looked about the courtyard, or was it a tavern? Some kind of magic was being worked here to confuse his senses. He looked at the others. There were 5 guys and a really cute chick, but she’d better not hear him thinking that. He hoped she wasn’t telepathic.

One of the five guys was pretty rough looking, you know, that kind of jaded appearance that comes with serving evil. Ra sensed that the magic was emanating from this dude, and that the others had been stunned into inaction by some enchantment. His hand went automatically for the hilt of Excalibur, but he could not draw it. He looked into the dark one’s eyes, and saw………..

eternity within those eyes. History had no meaning for this creature. It was from before the dawn of time. Obviously this was going to take more than a magic sword.

‘I know you!!!’ said Ra. ‘Did anyone catch his name?’ he cast about to the assembled group.

Offline Luke Lavin

• King
    • http://roleplay.andromorphia.com/
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2004, 07:58:03 PM »
*falls our of his leather padded chair in his comfortable office and rolls on the floor laughing his ass off*  

wow some body been reading to much harry pothead or hanging over the bong tube too long.

*laughs so bad he accdiently steps on voldermorts over inflated ego, oops, keeps on laughing*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Elite NPC Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »
Don't encourage him, boys.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 10:14:29 PM »
Ra looked down at his hand. Instead of a sword, his hand held a strange plastic tube. A beer glass in front of him morphed into a computer. He looked at the screen. It appeared to be some kind of Forum. He read on. What was Luke going on about? This was serious stuff. He looked around the room. He was alone. He looked at the plastic tube in his hand. ‘It’s a sword’ he thought, and the plastic tube turned back into Excalibur. He hauled the sword out of his scabbard and thrust it deep into the CPU. The scene changed and he saw the creature on the end of his sword.

‘Sorry,’ he said, ‘I thought you were a computer. *I do hope your character can withstand this kind of thing.*’

‘Must have caught a virus!’ he quipped to the others. They groaned. Ra was famous mainly for his BAD sense of humour. He wondered if he’d interfered with some strange religious ceremony?

‘d**n!!!’, he thought, ‘She must’ve heard m…..’ he laughed, slightly nervously, and looked at the ground.

‘Sorry,’ he said, ‘was that your pet?’ He wiped the sticky green ooze off his sword as the creature turned into a pretty butterfly that was snapped up by a chequered chameleon. The chameleon was sitting on a chess board, but it was obviously colour blind as the chess board was black and white, whereas the chameleon was green and pink. This gave him an unnerving sense that he’d done something wrong. ‘So….. how’s tricks?’ He waited….. ‘It’s not so bad, I didn’t cut him to PCs’ They groaned again, louder and longer this time. Ra decided to shut up.

*Actually, I’ve never read Harry P. I’m so vain, I probably think this book’s about me. If you look closely, my name is cunningly spelt backwards in Harry. You may wonder how I used the sword. Well, it was silly of the creature to turn into a computer, when I have an automatic spell covering DOS. Hi Jo!!!! Loads of love!!!!!*

The chameleon looked malevolently at Ra, then turned into a bat the size of a large house, and flapped away. Slowly, the green and pink chequers faded into a sick shade of puce. Ra sheathed his sword and held out his hand.

‘Hi, I’m Ra. Pleased to meet you.’ He tried to smile cheerfully, but it just looked like a smirk, as people often told him. It wasn’t that he was smug, just that it was physically impossible for him to smile nicely. He gave up and opened his mouth, which made him look gormless. ‘Better than smug.’ he thought, ‘Perhaps they’ll think I’m stupid.’ He identified quickly with Homer Simpson, a character these natives should be unfamiliar with, unless they had TVs.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 10:18:50 PM »
"Oh, don't worry, it was just one of the computer gremlins.  Remind me to set up an appointment to have the exterminator come by the citadel."  Ria pushed her spectacles up.  "So.  Now what do we do?"

Offline Ra

• Journeyman
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2004, 12:32:22 AM »
‘Well, I suppose we wait till the evil one returns,’ said Ra, ‘but in the meantime we could get into some really jolly adventures.’ He immediately realised that in this language, he was sounding like a nineteen fifties school boy. He cursed language research and tried again. ‘What I mean is, surely there will be other mountains to clim…..’ Now he sounded like a bad poet. If only….. ‘I didn’t catch your name.’ he said quickly, changing the subject.

*But seriously, I’m writing a book, and I’m looking for some action. It’s a book about a book about a book, and I’m looking for a co-writer. It’s Science Fiction/Fantasy with a spy story and strong social satire. It’s also ‘supposed’ to be very funny at times, and sad, and certainly outrageous. I’ve got 100 or so pages packed with action and plot. There’s virtually no filler at all, and I’ve got about another 70 that need sorting and writing up, and the whole plot sorted. It could be finished within a month or so. I don’t know if you write, but if you do, you might be interested as this is a very complete project that just needs polishing up. I’ve been working on it for many years now, and I’m pretty sure it’ll make Ian M Banks seem straight forward. The plot is so complex that it requires two writers to make sure it makes sense to the reader. And there’s short stories as the book within the book within the book. The book within the book is a ‘true’ story. The book is about the co-writers experience of putting the book together. So, that’s my suggestion of what to do now.*

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2004, 01:23:50 AM »
Quote from: "Ra"
‘but in the meantime we could get into some really jolly adventures.’

Hear hear!
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.