- Wheel of Time Series, more like an exodus as it never freakin ends. The early ones were real good but I think the story went to his head and it's exploded from there. He did do some real good work with two Conan novels in the genre of the original Robert E. Howard. Very good books if you like the Conan fantasy.R.A.Salvatore
- Anything by Salvatore. Yes I read the dreaded drow books but he has a nice descriptive and fun writing style that I like. He has done a number of different types of series of books. The Highwayman was the last one I read and was pretty good, but different.
He also oversaw a sextet of books but new authors called the War of the Spider Queen. The last one was probably the best. This of course is about dreaded drow, but it is very interesting to see a lot of religious aspect and how they function. Good series.
- Book 1) Richard Lee Byers - Dissolution
- Book 2) Thomas M. Reid - Insurrection
- Book 3) Richard Baker - Condemnation
- Book 4) Lisa Smedman - Extinction
- Book 5) Philip Athens - Annihilation
- Book 6) Paul S. Kemp - Resurrection
- Mainly his Riftwar Saga but I have every book he has ever written with the exception of the three he has released over in Europe and not in the US. I eat everything up from Fiest.George.R.R.Martin
- Game of Thrones series. I am currently on the fourth book A Feast of Crows. I feel that his style is must like early Jordans' in that he has great detail and multiple character plots goin on at once. But they never get tangled together. As a matter of fact in his first book the main characters died, most did anyway. If you have never read his work pickit up. It's very refreshing if you like fantasy with a lot of military and court intrique.Douglas Adams
- I don't really need to say much about this one. I enjoyed all of his books. I think you have to have a certain amount of dry humor to really like his books.J.R.Tolkien
- I tried reading his books but failed. Some of the few books I have ever not finished reading. It's to... complicated to get into.Margret Wies & Tracy Hickman
- The original Dragon Lance novels. The original trilogy and the Legends trilogy were my favorite, the rest were too business ended for me and I didn't like them at all.Anne Mccaffrey
- The first few books I read of hers were good. After that they all seemed the same to me. I started losing interest when they had dragons teleporting into a space station.
I am sure there are more, but I mainly get into only fantasy novels. I tried reading sci-fi and can't get into it. I prefer to watch a sci-fi movie than read a book.