llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Death town  (Read 7635 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Good nap???
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2004, 08:50:23 PM »
" Hey did you get a good nap".* Kalabar looked off to the side and said he hears someone comeing about a mile down the road walking at a slow pace.He looked back.*." i think it could be Valador the person that i really pissed off a couple of days ago...d**n it is him i hear him talking to him self"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • http://www.avidgamers.com/tesn
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »
"What..." Ken said sleepily as he sat up "I... I didn't fall asleep I was just resting my head" He yawned and stretched out his hands and wings. Then he flopped them back to his side and looked up at the half demon "Who is Valador?"
Your town called, their missing their idiot!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 08:59:14 PM »
Gray looked in the same direction as Kalabar.  "I don't think I'd like to meet anyone who's pissed off at you."  She tilted her head to listen better.  "Are you sure it's not two people?"    She was thinking.  I know I've heard the name Valador somewhere before.  I just wish I remembered if it was in an important context.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hmmm...
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 09:04:18 PM »
"well Gray did you ever get some one mad".* he listened very carefully and started to float and got a better look.*" so does this ring a bell a person in a black robe and has a staff...."
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 09:13:20 PM »
Many who had known Gray in her long life would have said that it was an impossibility.  But her face whitened, and she muttered to herself, "Sweet spirits, no.  It can't be him.  Surely he's long dead by now."  She paused, looking skyward, then down the road, hoping against hope that it wouldn't be him.  No such luck.  A dark haired man leaned against his staff, his black robes trailing in the dust.  His face was as arrogant and cruel as she remembered.  "So it worked," she said in a monotone voice that nonetheless conveyed a sense of horror.  "It worked after all."  She glanced at Kalabar.  "Yes, I know him.  "Akuma, the black sorceror of Telenis."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hummm...
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2004, 09:20:54 PM »
Iv'e seen him before, wait ive seen you before.A lond time ago, probably 150 years ago, it was raining.You were in a mansion, or a castle. You were still young you coulden't fight yet.This man he chased trying to catch you for some unnone reason. You escaped a.d i found you wondering the streets.I gave you shelter and food for the night.The next day you left and i gave you money. That was the last time ive seen you"

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 09:24:22 PM »
"I could show that guy a thing or two" Ken said getting up. "I have magic to! I'm really good at fighting, really I am" ken began to talk to them. He wanted to get their attention, as at the moment he felt left out.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 09:38:20 PM »
"That was you?"  She was distracted.  Akuma was the only man in this world that Gray totally and utterly feared.  She glanced down at Ken.  "You don't want to fight Akuma, boy.  There were reasons he was called the Black Sorceror.  I'm sure he'd be overjoyed at the prospect of... meeting two half-demons, not to mention me."  Again, she unconsciously rubbed the scars on her arm, drawing attention to them.  A series of long, ugly scars ran up her arm, disappearing under her sleeve.  A closer look revealed that the other arm was similarly marked.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Let's go
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 09:48:06 PM »
*He touched both of the and grew out his wings*."were leaving".*he grabed then by the arms and flew off into the forest near a lake that had a water fall*"he'll never find us here, see i used to come here when i trained see those trees, Those indents were my fist prints at age 5,see those fistprints on the rock, i made those at age 30.Well see magic doesn't affect me at all the charm around my neck absorbs and transfers the magic to my body makeing me more powerful.So hes nothing to me"...*He looked over at Gray and asked.*."how did you get those scars"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 09:54:23 PM »
Gray didn't look at him.  She didn't want to remember, but she didn't know how to sidestep the question.  She took off her long coat, which she had been wearing ever since they had met her.  Her own wings fluffed out, and she shook them a little.  They looked something like angel wings, but they weren't white.  They weren't black like Ken's, either.  They were differing shades of gray.  Those wings, and her eyes, named her.  "About two and a half centuries ago, Akuma discovered that he had a need for the blood of a daemon.  And then he discovered that daemon blood has many uses.  I don't believe I shall say more on the subject."

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 10:00:37 PM »
"Hummm my dad once said something about my blood but I had ignored him" He said looking around at the trees "He was saying stuff like watch out for the demons boy. They will come after you some day" Ken didn't really like to talk about his father but he had forgotten about that at the moment.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Well
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2004, 10:08:56 PM »
*kalabar looked into the trees like he heard something.he said *."i thought i heard something...oh well it was nothing" well it's nice to see your wings again"*walked over to ken*."so how you doing i know you saw that fight. Hope it dosn"give you night mares.Now its time to talk real matters, how can we fight them and still win...wait you said some thing about your blood,did he say some thing like it can hurt or even kill people,but to demons it'll do wonders....?

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2004, 10:12:32 PM »
"I... I can't really remember. He had said something about it doing something for demons that's why he wanted me to stay away from them. But he was always too over protective." Ken said thinking really hard about it.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2004, 10:19:04 PM »
Gray didn't turn around.  "I don't know much of these matters.  I avoided them when I could.  But I know that the blood of a daemon made a man immortal, and heaven knows what else it did.  I do remember that when Akuma looked at his spell books, he said that a half-demon's blood could also be useful.  I believe he would have tried that, in turn, if he hasn't all ready.  I wouldn't recommend finding out.  At least, not from him."  She turned slightly, and the shift in light revealed that there were also scars on her wings, though they were mostly concealed by the feathers.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2004, 10:22:44 PM »
Well lets see we all have anemies so now we have to fight them off but one thing, you ken, youll need to learn how to fight i'll train you and if grey wants to help she can.When should we begin.".*he asked Ken*

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2004, 10:35:13 PM »
"But... But I can already fight" Ken yelled out "I can" Grate they thought he was just a little kid. Ok he was just a little kid but he was a little kid who had spent his little life locked up in a hut. So he had spent his time ignoring his dad and learning how to magic. "I show" Ken said turning around. It took a second for Kens eyes to start changing but they did. They turned completely black and once they were full a sworm of black shadowed creatures popped up from the ground and surrounded one of the trees. They tore the tree to peaces and then faded back into the ground. Ken turned around with a smile, his eyes back to normal "See I can use strong magic just like you"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2004, 10:42:59 PM »
Gray raised an eyebrow.  "So you can summon shadows.  Did you mean for them to tear down so much valuable cover?  Have you actually fought anyone?  Using strong magic will just tell Akuma that you would be worth taking alive.  And I mean that in regards to both of you," she said sharply.  "If you're going to insist on fighting, at least listen to someone with a few centuries of experience."  As she spoke, she started stretching herself.  Then she drew her sword and started warming up, without waiting to see what Ken's reaction would be.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Practice
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2004, 06:17:50 AM »
"So Gray do you want to practice".* He said pulling out his sword.But this one was different, this sword had a dragon for the handle, and the upper part of the body was engraved into the sword.The yeye were made up of dimonds.He wallked over to Gray and got into position.*." Well"

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2004, 07:57:41 PM »
Ken looked down at his feet, tears burning his eyes. But he wouldn't cry. No he couldn't let himself cry. He was a big boy know. Instead he clenched his fist and stomped over to another tree, sat down and crossed his arms.

'Stupid grownup’s think they know everything' Ken thought to himself. 'Why am I even here? I don't have any enemies they do. I was going to live on my own and show everyone how strong I am. I don't need them.'

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2004, 09:21:38 PM »
Gray shook her head.  "I'm just warming up for the moment."  She moved through a few of the routines she had developed over the years.  She glanced over at Ken.  Maybe she had been too harsh with him.  "Sometimes," she said, carefully not looking at him, "I forget that my words may seem too strong to others.  I never learned the art of diplomacy."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2004, 05:40:14 AM »
"Hey you don't have to worry, he'll get over it."* The man said walking to the water fall to his left.

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2004, 03:10:48 AM »
((I'm back Yay ^-^))

"What's diplomacy?" Ken asked looking up at for a moment until her remembered that he was mad and decided to look back down at the ground