llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Death town  (Read 7515 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • http://www.avidgamers.com/tesn
    • Awards
Death town
« on: January 09, 2004, 05:43:46 PM »
Name: Ken
Race: Demon
Weapons: Small dagger and bow
Other items: Small harp

Description of character(optional):

He has long blue hair that goes down to his shoulders and dark blue eyes. Ken is a very young demon in fact he is only five. He looks allot like a human or maybe you can say an angel. The only difference from a human is long black wings and tail. Ken has a very big mouth and often gets himself into trouble. He has run away from because he says he does not like his dad. His dad has been keeping him locked up in a small hut for most of his life to keep him from running into the wrong type of people. You see his father is a human whom I guess makes Ken a half demon and half human... but anyway his father had made a deal with a group of demons that if they would let him live he would give his gene’s (sp) and take care of young Ken until he was three. Jim, as that was Kens dads name, had grown attached to ken though and ended up putting him in hiding so that he could keep him. Sadly though Ken has a hart of demon and the dreams of man and so he ran away one night.

The First post:

A very small figure slowly made it way over to a mud-splattered window. The window was very dirty and looked like it had not been washed in years. A small figure wiped across the window as a heap of dirt fallowed it. Standing on his tiptoes, Ken's big blue eyes looked into the Inn. As watched the older people grumble and trample around. After a moment of watching them he decided to go in, so he put his small black hued over his long blue hair and entered through the door. Slowly he squeezed around the all the tall people in his way and walked up to the counter. Standing on his tiptoes again and only being able to see just above the table, Ken stretched out his arm and set some money on the counter. "I would like to get a room please!" He said in a small voice.

Ken waited a second but got no reply so he sucked in his breath and tried again, "Can I please get a room!" He tried yelling over all the voices. Once again he was ignored until that is someone ran into him.

"Get out of 'eh the way!" A large muscular man grumbled pushing Ken out of his way and into another person "Watch where yah going will yah" a more aged and what Ken thought to be rotting man grumbled. Ken jumped seeing this man as he only had one eye left.

Finely he had made his way across the room, or more so he was pushed across the room to small corner. With a small tear in his eye he sat down complaining to himself that it just wasn't fare.
Your town called, their missing their idiot!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 05:52:49 PM »
"Life isn't fair, sweetheart.  Anyone who tells you different is lying, mad, or selling something."  The source of the voice was a woman sprawled in a chair at the table closest to the boy.  She looked like she had seen her share of trouble, but had toughed it out.  She pushed her silvery hair out of her eyes.  "Anyway.  What's a kid your age doing out all by yourself this late at night?"
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hello.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 06:00:13 PM »
* A tall person walks in...he wears all black and has two swords on his back,,,He has a medalion that has some sort of magical power to it...He walked over to the people and sat down...." Whats wrong you two"...* the man said slamming his hand on the table and waiting for a drink*..." Who are you people i never seen you two here before and you are really young to be here by your self...so im guessing that your his mother"
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 06:20:30 PM »
"Mother?" Ken said discussed "I don't have a mother and I don't need one." He got up wiping his tears away "And I'm here trying to get a room. What else would I be doing here? Your not very smart are you lady?" He asked trying to stand as tall as he could. He also opened his long black wings to make himself look even bigger.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Well...
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 06:26:50 PM »
"Let's just see you think you are big, and bad.But see you'll never last in the real world...Im not trying to get you mad or scared but see if you want a room then you should get some one to help like me or her.You don't always have to act strong."*the man said with a stern look to his face*" well what do you say? do you want help?yes or no?
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 06:31:10 PM »
Gray, for that was the woman's name, nodded in agreement.  She looked at the boy's wings appraisingly.  "And for starters, you might want to put those away," she said mildly.  "Some people don't react well to things like that."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2004, 06:34:20 PM »
You should listen to the lady because if you don't she might rip off your wings...Now i'll go to that fron't counter and get you a room...'.*The man walked over to the counter and started talking to the cashier*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 06:43:44 PM »
Gray watched him leave.  "Maybe a little harsher than I would have been.  But he has a point."  She glanced down at the boy again.  "I won't rip your wings off.  But there are others who might."  She absently rubbed a scar on her arm.

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2004, 06:45:02 PM »
"Stupid man thinks he so smart" Ken mumbled to himself as he watched the man go to the counter. Slowly he closed his wings and sat down on the floor again. "Someday I'll be bigger." He said more to himself then to anyone else.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Back
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 06:52:30 PM »
*The man came back and said...*." Hi im back...By the way i am Kalabar... have any of you heard of me." *the  man asked like they should of*..."well your room is on the second floor heres the key".*the kalabar handed him the key*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2004, 06:58:25 PM »
"You may very well be bigger eventually.  The point is, you're not yet."  The other man came back and made his announcement.  Gray raised an eyebrow at the man.  "Never heard of you.  But since we seem to be getting accquainted, I'm Gray.  Thanks."  She looked pointedly at the boy, attempting to telegraph what was expected.

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2004, 07:08:43 PM »
"But your not yet" Ken mocked as he held out his hand and took the key. "I'm Ken and thanks for the room" He said quickly to the man.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
well...
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2004, 07:21:27 PM »
" So why are you here?Did you run away?...and i know what you are going through if you did.See you are not the only demon around i am a half blood.What i mean is that i am half Human half demon, but see you see i found a way to stay in the human form untill a fight then i turn demon.".* Kalabar looked off to his left and stared for a second.Then turned around*." Well if you stick by me then i'll teach you how to turn into a human and the transform back".* Kalabar looked of to his left again while his pause...the looked back*." I think you should leave right now and go to your room.The people around here are watching us and are looking like they want to fight so you too go up i'll be there in a minute ok?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2004, 07:30:45 PM »
Gray was startled.  She had known the boy for what he was, but it hadn't occured to her that Kalabar was one as well.  She didn't know quite what to do with the knowledge.  But at the moment, it didn't matter very much.  Kalabar evidently hadn't had his voice low enough, or the boy's wings were just too obvious.  Both were possibilites.  Or maybe they were just itching for a fight.  For whatever reason, the place suddenly errupted into violence.  Gray ducked a bottle as it flew past, but otherwise, she didn't seem overly concerned.  She just picked up someone else's abandoned drink.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
<b>Transformed</b>
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2004, 07:45:42 PM »
*As kalabar got hit with clubs,bottles, and other things including chairs.For every hit his mustles grew bigger and bigger.They turned black but not from getting hit but he was transforming.His wings started to grow out from his back.He grew claws sharper than anything that they ever seen.When he opened his eyes you saw that they turned red.Not from blood but from anger*.."I said get out  of here Ken and gray the reason is..is because i can not fully controll my demon form"..*he showed his claws.The people began to see what they were up against.He swong his claws araound but makeing sure that Ken won't see the blood and gore*..."Get out you only have 3 minutes befoore my demon form takes over.".*He said with pure hatred in his voice.He started fighting again but this time more feirce then before.The poeples blood hit the wall behinde them.One fell after the other at a steady pace but then it started going faster and faster*

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2004, 07:51:28 PM »
Ok he may be hot headed at times but he new when he should do as he was told. With a large gasp he ran to the door that lead to the rooms, opened it and ran in. He slowly closed it a little and peeked through to see what was going on. This man was so cool. Not like his boring father. “Why couldn’t this man have been his father?�

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2004, 07:57:03 PM »
Gray watched and made sure that the boy got to safety.  Then she turned back to the man who was now a demon.  She didn't like bloodshed, and tried to prevent it when possible.  The barflies, now faced with something they couldn't handle, were hastily retreating.  Gray drew her sword.  Anyone who cared to notice would see that the scrollwork that wound up the blade was actually composed of tiny runes that seemed to be glowing faintly.  "I believe you've made the point, Kalabar."  She looked at the people still fools enough to be inside.  "I'd be running about now, if I were you."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Good
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2004, 08:03:48 PM »
"Ok thats good then"*he shut his eyes.His wings slowly dissapeard.His arms shrunk and he turned back into a human.He pulls out a sword the had a green emraled in it.He muttered a spell to it and the he looked over at the bar and saw his drink.He walked over and started drinking.He looked over at gray and said*." I'll clean this up as soon as im done with my drink".* well do you care to join me?

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 08:12:37 PM »
She was relieved that he had still had sufficient control to avoid a total massacre.  She didn't look at the gaping crowd, she just simply said, "You should go, now."  She headed for Kalabar and a drink.  Before she got there, a particularly stupid or drunk man thought it might be a good idea to attack now that the danger was over, and that Gray made a good target.  Before he laid a hand on her, she spun and caught hold of him with one hand, hoisting him clean off his feet and into the air, exhibiting far more strength than a woman of her size should reasonably have.  "Are you mad?" she asked angrily.  "I didn't have to stop him, you idiot.  And I'm not entirely sure he'll listen to me twice.  And besides that, you think he was frightening?"  Something in her eyes, the same color as her name, made him start sweating profusely.  "You don't want to see what happens when I get mad."  And with that, she tossed him out the open door of the bar.  She then resheathed her sword.  "Now, that's done.  Where's that drink?"

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 08:17:17 PM »
Ken had watched them the whole time. He had never met such cool grown ups before.

Once again he was sitting on the ground lessening to what they were saying until finely he fell asleep on the floor. He was still very young even though he didn't want to be and he really did need to get some good sleeps.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Heh
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2004, 08:21:44 PM »
Well i don't know.Oops i think i killed hiw see isn't that him in the pile of dead bodies.Oh well.".*he walked behind the counter and said*." So my fine lady what would you like tonight?"

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2004, 08:25:32 PM »
She looked in distaste at the pile of bodies, then shrugged in response to the question.  "Whatever.  As long as it's not poisonous."  Not that it was bloody well likely to make a difference if it was.  She took the drink he poured her and emptied it.  "We should probably think about leaving soon."  She didn't particularly want to be there when the inevitable rampaging mob showed up.  She'd done that once before, and it hadn't been an experience she was anxious to repeat.

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Smelly job...
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2004, 08:34:42 PM »
"Well i think its about time i cleaned up".* Walked over to the bodies. Took off his charm and threw it on the bodies. Looked at grey and said.".* well this is the cool part".* he turned aroynd and said a spell that nobody could desipher. The bodies disappeard and he said*." Well that was hard work let's see how Ken is.".*walked out the door*

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2004, 08:41:47 PM »
Gray shook her head.  So he knew some sorcery too.  It might be a good idea to keep an eye on him.  And she had already decided that she had taken an interest in the boy, so she followed Kalabar outside.  She stretched, then considered for a moment.  "Mmf.  I'd give it an hour or two before they stop realizing they should be scared, or go talk to some priest or damfool hero that'll want to take an interest in things."

Offline Ken

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Death town
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2004, 08:44:47 PM »
Ken still lay there on the ground fast asleep, the door just about hitting him in the head. He let out a little sigh and rubbed his eyes a little proving that he wasn't in too deep of a sleep yet.