llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Uhm, hallo...?  (Read 1164 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Naymu McBane

Uhm, hallo...?
« on: January 05, 2004, 08:51:04 PM »
Hello everyone, uhm, im not sure exactly how i've gotten here or where i am...what im doing here or what i shall be doing, but hello...I am Naymu, the Dwarven Monk! (rubs his white tri-hawk and braided beard,)...So maybe you'll help me. =P

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
Uhm, hallo...?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 08:52:55 PM »
Test test....hm
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline CaptainPenguin

• Bastardo!
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10
    • Awards
Uhm, hallo...?
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 10:18:05 PM »
A shadow falls over the courtyard. At first it's as if the sun has been eclipsed, but then it is apparent that a gigantic barrel soars down from above and crashes into pieces on the dirt path to the central gate, turning the yellow soil into a morrass of mud and a foamy green liquid that stinks of alcohol.
"D'ARR!"
A figure plummets like a comet into the foamy sea of grog and comes squelching out to greet the new arrival.
It is a penguin dressed in a preposterous pirate costume, complete with tattered seaman's jacket, floppy wide-brimmed hat and enormous purple feather plume, rose-lensed goggles, and a wooden toy sword painted gold.
"Yarr! I be Cap'n Penguin! Welcome teh' our little citadel!" he says, handing Naymu a frosty mug of foamy, bubbly, salty, green grog.
"What, may I arske', be a 'tri-hawk'?"
Currently Reading: "Kafka On The Shore" by Haruki Murakami

Currently Listening To: "Piece Of Time" by Atheist

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Uhm, hallo...?
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 04:41:05 AM »
In the depths of a stable-turned-lair, a reptilian form bestirs itself - na da crimson-brown dragon wanders out of said building, to offer the newcomer a box of doughnuts.

"As the good Cap'n said, welcome. Don't mind the lunacy, 's perfectly normal. Feel free to stake out a place to live around here, the Citadel seems to grow rooms as needed - kind of like the UU of Discworld."
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Mashvie

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Uhm, hallo...?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 05:27:04 AM »
Bounces in as a small furry shadow splashing right through the sea of grog at the same time wincing at the poor poor grass that endures so much... oh the poor lawn. However maurning later.... the furry thing bounds right up to Naymu and skids to a stop offering a wolfish paw "Hey there, welcome welcome. Nice to see another new person here :) this is a very nice place... albeat weird... er at times." glares at Penguin...
"Do you ever run out of that stuff?" after a moment grins sheepishly... "Er if not... could i please have a pint?"

Would later than turn to the grass and pet some of the browing stalks gently murmuring something close to "You poor tortured souls... perhaps you need more fertelizer...."
In life, those who choose to stand alone facing their fears with only their conscience to guide them.

Offline Exit

• Journeyman
    • http://lithiumproductons.com/forums/
    • Awards
Uhm, hallo...?
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 06:18:07 PM »
A ripple shimmers across the air.  When it settles, there is only a green sign.  Exit 13A.
To the observer's consternation, the sign twists its metal body around and seems to be staring at him, despite the obvious fact that it posseses no eyes.

"Welcome.  Hoy.  Salutations.  What's up?"
[size=11]There is only one way out.  Through EXiT.[/size]