llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The long road  (Read 13510 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2004, 08:49:17 AM »
"Kalabar...I don't think their throwing us a party...we have to get out of here!" she said looking at all the demons and vampires closing in on them. "This doesn't look good." she said gulping. "What are we going to do, we aren't strong enough to fight them and we are already tired from fighting before."
"The invasion has already begun..." one of the vampires said. "All of the vampires and demons have been released to the surface while you were down here...without you the surface is doomed...there is nothing you can do now to stop us." a black flame emited from one of the demons hands. "We can do whatever we want to do to you now since Lucifer is gone..." the demons and vampires said with a laugh. Kara dropped down to the floor, they could never win...it was impossible...only Lucifer could call it off, but he was gone. She fell into despair. "Theres nothing we can do...maybe if we surrender they wont kill us..." she said sadly. Never had she said the word surrender, she was never one to give up no mater what, but what other choices were there?
I'm insane... wait no I'm not, that's my other personality. *grins*

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Ha
« Reply #101 on: January 25, 2004, 09:00:38 AM »
"There nothing"*a large energy ball amited from his hand, and in the other was the teeth of  a vampire and demons.They all looked at the energy ball and then the teeth.Kalabar stuck the teeth in the energy ball and at that time all the demons and vampires were killed except for kalabar, leah, and naymu.*"you said we coulden't take them on well now you see that my power far surpasses yours.But thats not the point you have helped us out just as we have helped you out."
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #102 on: January 25, 2004, 09:27:52 AM »
"That was only half of them Kalabar...and you didn't even kill the other ones...they can't be killed unless the sunlight hits them or a sharp object is sliced through their heart..." she said. "But I have an idea to hold off the vampires..." she said quietly. "...Do any of you know how to do water magics?" she asks knowing that vampires can't cross water. "If you do, create a water shield around us..."

Offline kalabar

• Lord
    • Awards
Hey
« Reply #103 on: January 25, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »
"whay would i do that"*He hits the floor and great stone spikes came from the floor and stabbed all of the vampires.Some of the vampires doged it.He takes his hands and starts up with some kind of movement.A water shield went around the vampires and when the touches the shield they turned to smoke.He looked around the room and there was no more vampires.He looked out side there were no demons.He looked at a hole in the ground and there were no vampires or demons.Well that should take care of that.He sat down and started drinking*
-If you want me to think outside the box, then can you please open the box and let me out-

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #104 on: January 25, 2004, 02:49:08 PM »
The vampire hords lined the streets destroying everything in their paths. "We have to do something..." she said worried. "...We need the sunlight to come out...but thats three hours away, and by then they will find the sunstone...it will make them immune to the light..." she said looking around. "We need to find the sunstone before they do...or...the surface is theres." she said. "But no one knows where it is...some ledgends say it is hidden in someone...but in others it said it is broken up and spread across the lands. I don't know what we should look for...a place or a person..." she looks over to Naymu. "Did your master teach you anything about the sun stone?" she asked hoping there was an answer.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2004, 10:11:47 PM »
Naymu smiled, "Not only did he teach me of it,". Naymu pulled out a brilliant gem." Master listened to my story and said that it must leave our fair city, it had been under the protection of the dragons for a very long time, but now its my burden, and the undead hordes think it is placed in the palace. He laughed,"They'll never expect it, the power of the stone has the ability to destroy the undead, or to help them."
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!

Offline freezestar

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2004, 06:10:15 AM »
Leah smiles. "You have the sun stone!?" she said happily hugging him. "But now we have to protect it until the sun comes up." she said. "I hope there isn't any other ones..." she said with a shiver.

Offline Naymu

• Adept
    • Awards
The long road
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2004, 02:17:39 PM »
Naymu hears a snarling down the hallway, he knew what is was...looking around for something, but nothing, "Quickly, we must go! We have nothing to defend ourselves from this!"
I Naymu McBane, shall poison more than the deadly glare of a cockatrice!