llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Whee  (Read 1024 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor Locations Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • Awards
Whee
« on: December 30, 2003, 07:58:24 PM »
.. Okay, so it's a few days late.

*Stands up in AA meeting mode*
Hi, my name is Siren, and I'm an addict. Since I haven't found a local RPing group, I'll be pouring out my odd ideas on you.
*sits down*

Out of curiousity, I notice a definite focus on fantasy RP ideas here, is there much interest in cyberpunk at all?

Offline Exit

• Journeyman
    • http://lithiumproductons.com/forums/
    • Awards
Whee
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 08:09:02 PM »
Si si senor, cyberpunk, general sci-fi, fantsy, melees of all are acceptable to me.

Hi, my name is Jon and I'm also an addict.  Whew, that was hard enough, I'm sitting down.
[size=11]There is only one way out.  Through EXiT.[/size]

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Whee
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2003, 08:58:25 PM »
*attacks Siren*

A brain in a jar, who happens to be a spellcasting multimillionaire who will never age, bent on becoming a god, who wants to jig. Yeah, this is a messed up character. He's immune to poison, too.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Master Questor Locations Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • Awards
Whee
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2003, 10:40:23 PM »
Even a dismbodied brain has to know how to get jiggy with it, Kass. You know that. I mean, what's gonna happen when he has an avatar and can't impress the girls?  :hyper:

Okay, that's enough of that.

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Whee
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2003, 12:45:19 AM »
Is this a good time to mention that I found a 'Soul Golem' spell that lets the caster transfer himself into the golem?

Out of the brain's reach, for now, but there it is.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."