Hall of Honour Featured

  • You are challenged to go find a Society/ Organization worthy of a Hall of Honour Vote!

Random Gold Golden

Random

Society/ Organizations » Natural » World WideView GoldenView HoHNorm

Scrasamax
September 5, 2016
Hits: 626
Comments: 1
Ideas: 0
Votes: 1 / 4.000000
The Utopia Initiative    Society/ Organizations  (Natural)   (World Wide)

Presented in the Person/Machine/Moment format

Dozus
January 25, 2006
Hits: 14973
Comments: 32
Ideas: 0
Votes: 11 / 4.863636
Tagma Drakontas    Society/ Organizations  (Natural)   (World Wide)

“The great hulk of the scaled beast lay wheezing before me, and I am not ashamed to say that I was frightened: though it was injured, I knew the dragon could easily tear me in twain. The young monk, however, knelt beside the creature’s head, whispering to it in a strange growling tongue. I questioned the woman, but she ignored me completely, engrossed in examining the scaly monster. After much badgering, she said merely, ‘I do not mean to be rude, but you are quite a distraction. Please, leave me to my work.’” -Jeron’s Great Journeys, Book III, Chapter 4

Reset Sorting
Total for selections: (2)
Sort By:







Random Idea Seed View All Idea Seeds

       By: ephemeralstability

On route from Geli to Nekrass the characters meet a peasant boy on the road. He's wandering in the direction from which they've just come. If this seems a little bit incongruous, they may wish to ask him a few questions. He's perfectly willing to talk: he's called Lamish and he's run away because he knows he is the heir to the throne of Geli and his parents didn't believe him. How far is his home? About five weeks walk from here. How much has he eaten? Nothing. Has he drunk? Only from the filthy roadside ditches. In short, it's a wonder he is still alive. And yet he seems perfectly healthy.

Is he a thief, waiting for travellers to trick? Is he lying because there's something more sinister under all of this? Is he telling the truth? And anyway, what should the characters do? Do you take him to Geli? Do you try to find his parents? Or leave him to make his own way?

Encounter  ( Locations ) | September 23, 2003 | View | UpVote 0xp


Creative Commons License
Individual submissions, unless otherwise noted by the author, are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
and requires a link back to the original.

We would love it if you left a comment when you use an idea!
PayPal
Powered by Lockmor 4.1 with Codeigniter | Copyright © 2013 Strolen's Citadel
A Role Player's Creative Workshop.
Read. Post. Play.
Optimized for anything except IE.
0.1061