Login or register. (You can now login/register with your social networks.)

Hall of Honour Featured

  • You are challenged to go find a Lifeform worthy of a Hall of Honour Vote!

Random Gold Golden

Random

Lifeforms » Constructed » PlainsView GoldenView HoHNorm

Scrasamax
September 18, 2013
Hits: 219
Comments: 3
Ideas: 0
Votes: 3 / 4.000000
Budiansky Drone    Lifeforms  (Constructed)   (Plains)

An incarnation of Laserbeak, and condor/cyborgs for the Cosmic Era

rickster
September 5, 2013
Hits: 345
Comments: 11
Ideas: 0
Votes: 9 / 3.722222
The Hedge Maze    Lifeforms  (Constructed)   (Plains)

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards... -- Gildor, via J R R Tolkien

Cheka Man
January 18, 2010
Hits: 1002
Comments: 3
Ideas: 0
Votes: 2 / 3.000000
Army of the Lost    Lifeforms  (Constructed)   (Plains)

The first sign of the Army of the Lost are the legs. Blown off legs, hopping along wearing their military boots. And not long afterwards, the rest of the Army arrives, and the horizon from left to right is filled with the decomposing bodies, many of which carry weapons. Unless you can outrun them or fortify your position, you will soon be joining this army of the Undead.

Reset Sorting
Total for selections: (3)
Sort By:







Random Idea Seed View All Idea Seeds

       By: ephemeralstability

On route from Geli to Nekrass the characters meet a peasant boy on the road. He's wandering in the direction from which they've just come. If this seems a little bit incongruous, they may wish to ask him a few questions. He's perfectly willing to talk: he's called Lamish and he's run away because he knows he is the heir to the throne of Geli and his parents didn't believe him. How far is his home? About five weeks walk from here. How much has he eaten? Nothing. Has he drunk? Only from the filthy roadside ditches. In short, it's a wonder he is still alive. And yet he seems perfectly healthy.

Is he a thief, waiting for travellers to trick? Is he lying because there's something more sinister under all of this? Is he telling the truth? And anyway, what should the characters do? Do you take him to Geli? Do you try to find his parents? Or leave him to make his own way?

Encounter  ( Locations ) | September 23, 2003 | View | UpVote 0xp


Creative Commons License
Individual submissions, unless otherwise noted by the author, are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
and requires a link back to the original.

We would love it if you left a comment when you use an idea!
PayPal
Powered by Lockmor 4.1 with Codeigniter | Copyright © 2013 Strolen's Citadel
A Role Player's Creative Workshop.
Read. Post. Play.
Optimized for anything except IE.
0.0509