Updated: Updated: Fleshed out the Background. I'm going to give it a day or two before a check Tenses. but please let me know your thoughts. I sounds like I should submit upon editing tomorrow. Go to Comment
Thank you Wulfhere, as always this is why I posted under In progress. The suggestions, are very helpful and can't say I disagree.
The history was to give a sense as to how she approaches a problem. But once the idea spawns to life in anyone else's game, she will be played as their vision, for which a short summary works best.
An end of day post and Word have foiled me with the quotes again. Go to Comment
Updated: Performed edit corrections. Fixed minor errors fixed quotes and apostrophes, adjusted tenses. Separated Armor into armor and helm. Fleshed out motivations and plot hooks. Active vs. Passive yet to be tackled. Waiting on independent review/edit for "final" update. Go to Comment
Nothing new, but like most lists it is very helpful to have it all put together and accessible; as it is here. It my not fit the closed circuit definition of what regulars think a 30 should be, but I still think the list has increased useful and I like it. Thanks. Go to Comment
I thought up some more 31.The Ever-patient - This person is sympathetic/empathic to your PC's cause and will always listen and be understanding. 32.Low on Patience - This person will listen but in a short time, will sigh and look exasperated, even blowing their bangs with a huff. Claiming they have a thing. 33.Admiring - This person picks one PC or the whole bunch and just admires them for some reason. Say they are good-looking, or their deeds are noble or they are a hero. Or they are worldly, either way they are hard to shake. 34.Distrusting - This person feels that the PCs are thieves and a danger to society. The always keep an eye on every movement. Go to Comment
I like the idea. Congratulation for putting a faceless on the unsung heroes of any fantasy game: the various insane vagrants and drunken idiots who make the game funny and entertaining. I especially like the drunk dude. Great job!
Oi! Keep an eye on yer figgin! Go to Comment
38. Gullible - Always believes others, may they be PC or NPC, he's even believed the thought to be impossible.
39. Do - It - Yourself - Believes everything must be done by others no matter what profession they may have.
40. Do - It Him / Herself - Believes everything must be done by him / herself or else it won't be done right, when you want something done right you must do it yourself right?
41. Energetic - Always doing something, never seen sitting down, even at night he's doing things, he / she regularly drinks foods or drinks with a lot of energy to stay awake.
42. The Good Thief - Always has the urge to steal, he usually does steal, and when caught immediately gives it back, he never steals from the poor or single parents, for some reason he has Morales despite being a thief.
43. The Bad Thief - Like The Good Thief, always as the urge to steal, but doesn't care if your a single parent or poor or both, and he / she won't give back items if caught.
44. Macho - Macho, always needs to be flexing his muscles or displaying his large amount of Strength, he's also seen working out a lot because he believes that muscles can never be maxed out.
45. Wimp - Always away from others he considers scary or out to get him, which is nearly everyone. And unlike Macho, he doesn't work out, he doesn't at all, he's tall, but is scrawny. Go to Comment
There is a certain kind of silver-coloured spider who's bite injects an addictive drug into the person that creates a sense of euphoria. Once bitten the PC has a 50% chance of being addicted to the spider's bite and will carry it around with him or her.Long term use leads to serious injury or death.At first the PC will just seem a bit slower or sleepier then normal.