66. You cannot cook without a catastrophic failure.
67. Squirrels attack you on sight.
68. Your right hand swells to two times normal size, permanently.
69. Passing vehicles always splash you in wet weather.
70. Those you find repulsive find you absolutely beautiful.
71. Magic proclaims that you do not exist.
72. You can no longer hear music. (Quite possibly the most horrible curse that could exist on this list.)
73. Your body does not form calluses.
75. Lightning strikes dwellings you sleep in.
Go to Comment
76. Sources of illumination giggle madly in your presence.
61. You can only tell the truth.
62. Any water you touch becomes bitterly cold. Good for ice-cold drinks, but say goodbye to hot showers. Rain sucks, too.
63. You have an annoying song stuck in your head for all eternity, causing distraction and possibly insanity.
64. You hear all of your actions narrated by a disembodied voice with a dry sense of humor.
65. You can't enter a forest without being tripped by tree roots, hit on the head by falling branches, or possibly crushed by a wayward tree.