This would be excellent to spring on the players in a situation where they are trying to con someone, although I don't think it would take long before the chair either ended up as firewood or was appropriated by a magistrate for use in the courtroom.
What about a malicious spirit capable of possessing any chair it wishes? That could make for some tense moments as it makes its rounds at, say, a meeting between ambassadors negotiating a peace treaty.
55-You can only sleep in daylight from now on
56-You get an evil aura around you that makes people treat you badly.
57-You get a stupid sounding voice
58-You get an urge to swear at law enforcement.
59-The more you eat, the more hungry you get, risking your life if it lasts long enough.
60-You can't speak, you can only sing when you want to say something.
66. You cannot cook without a catastrophic failure.
67. Squirrels attack you on sight.
68. Your right hand swells to two times normal size, permanently.
69. Passing vehicles always splash you in wet weather.
70. Those you find repulsive find you absolutely beautiful.
71. Magic proclaims that you do not exist.
72. You can no longer hear music. (Quite possibly the most horrible curse that could exist on this list.)
73. Your body does not form calluses.
75. Lightning strikes dwellings you sleep in.
Go to Comment
76. Sources of illumination giggle madly in your presence.
61. You can only tell the truth.
62. Any water you touch becomes bitterly cold. Good for ice-cold drinks, but say goodbye to hot showers. Rain sucks, too.
63. You have an annoying song stuck in your head for all eternity, causing distraction and possibly insanity.
64. You hear all of your actions narrated by a disembodied voice with a dry sense of humor.
65. You can't enter a forest without being tripped by tree roots, hit on the head by falling branches, or possibly crushed by a wayward tree.