89. If examined closely, the coffin appears to have a small hole bored into the wood, with some kind of drill like instrument.
90. A mummified cat lovingly held to the corpse’s bosom.
91. A glass monocle
92. An empty hidden compartment
93. A potion vial, wrapped in cloth. Upon which, some tiny words are etched, “imbibe at the last second”. The corpse itself has a peculiar morbid grin upon its decomposing face.
94. “I am still alive” or “I’ll be back” scratched with fingernails on the wood inside the coffin.
95. Written on the floor of the coffin, are instructions on how to geometrically fold the coffin, if it needs to be used again and transported (minus corpse of course). If experimented with, the PCs will find that the coffin can be manipulated to the size of a small jewelry box.
96. A yellowed, ivory bracelet
97. The head of another person, the hand of the full-bodied corpse gripping the head tightly by the hair.
98. The coffin is made of transparent glass
99. The hands and feet of the corpse are tied together, to prevent the spirit from “roaming”
100. An elaborately and exquisitely carved model of a miniature city, though not a city familiar to the PCs
Go to Comment
101. Nothing but dust, and a single silver bullet