52. Incredibly cute when you rub him just right in the belly and get that back leg kicking.
53. Can clear a path in a busy city either by sight or plowing depending on circumstances.
54. If you can find him some friends you can use its head to cross lakes just like in Pitfall.
55. If you lose a party member or accidentally kill a local you can easily dispose of the evidence, in its mouth.
56. You shouldn't have to buy license plates again, just check its feces.
57. Hard for any female to resist the adorable crocodile tears, instant charisma enhancement
31. With a scroll containing the giant growth spell you have giant beast more then the equal of a small band of brigands.
32. Keeping unruly prisoners under control won't be a problem any longer. (Interrogations will be much easier as well with a hungry croc at hand.)
33. Haggling with shopkeepers will be easier then ever before!
34. You can impress anyone in town by "wrestling" the croc into submission.
35. If properly trained, a mini catapult can turn your pet into a deadly airborne projectile!
36. "My Croc ate it." The perfect excuse for forgetting to bring along any item on a quest. (Also good for explaining what happened to that small pouch of gems, or magic ring you'd just as soon keep for yourself.)
Go to Comment