77. New way to throw off pursuits- join a travelling circus/entertainment caravan as a trainer of crocs
78. Along the same line as 77, this is an effective way to join a travelling circus/entertainment caravan which you might need to get close for some purpose (eg. murder investigation, need to get close to a particular member to retrieve sth or get info etc.)
79. Hire your croc out as a mount for a river-side cruise when you need money Go to Comment
92. A new way to sneak up on enemy vessels in the middle of the night- ride your croc to it and climb aboard!
93. Pioneer a new fashion in camouflage wear- croc-skin suits (to be used when swimming along your pet croc on vessels spying missions). Of course, said suits are made of normal clothing materials instead of real croc-skin (you don't want to upset your little pet croc on its sensitive spot) Go to Comment
89. Be a ranger with a crocodile who goes on long solo journeys (with his croc). Die in some out-of-the-way-place. The well-trained croc eats you and swims back home where your friends can notice that he is burping out all your jewelry and resurrect your undigested remains. Lassie would actually tire herself out trying to drag you back, but you'd actually give Ol' Greeny the calories he needs to make it.
90. Spellbook. Crocodiles have a lot of durable surface area. As a bonus, you'll look a lot more badass than the other wizards with their toads and whatnot.
I love the wide variety of styles shown within, with some seriousness and a little silliness, it really is a marvel to behold. Can we do 30 Orcish Gifts (For services rendered, of course), next? I think that could be another fun one. Good show, guys! Go to Comment
Congrats on going Golden to Muro, and the rest of the crew! I love these collaborations. We should try to set up a monthly (weekly? bi-weekly?) collaboration submission just to produce more submissions of this quality and effort.