There is promise in this. However, it is a common, touch below average post.
Its a "bad guy" with a fairly basic, almost cliche reason for being one.
I do like the semi-mysterious way he got the powers. However, just because he never talks about it... the GM should know how he gained them... so he can build upon it. It is the whole narriator/ GM, reader/pc bit. It is a slight cop out not to explain this.
A little more explanation of Bloodsmithing would be nice for those of us who do not have all those new D20 books.
To make your next set of posts better, might I suggest...
1) Increase the amount of description in the post... help us see, feel, hear, smell, and so on the character and its history.
2) Increase the amount of explanation in the post. This one skates through some important aspects. Remember that you need to explain fully, or imply a great deal, in your write up.
3) Remember to touch on where the character came from, what it is doing now/ recently (in this case... what is he doing while travelling from village to village), and what he will be doing in the future (showing his motivations).
4) Check out some other posts, those that were four and five stars and try to emulate that level of posting.
5) Your work shows promise. Let see an improved version of this post soon AND a new post taking this advice into consideration. Go to Comment