38) Sniffing upon the potion, you will feel that this is certainly some powerful stuff. Drinking from it, you will empty the large bottle on one swing, feeling mightily empowered, oh yeah! Unfortunately, the drink was stronger than you, the potion will come upon you, and suck you inside. After a few comical moments of lacking space, the bottle will explode, restoring the victim, not harming anyone. Most of the great feeling will vanish with the confusion.
39) Drinking this dark blue liquid vaguely tasting of marsh fog, the imbiber will make a somersault right on the place he is standing. If not viable, replace with another gymnastic move. Go to Comment
22. When consumed, this thin, pale-purple liquid causes the drinker's eyes to glow green for three hours.
23. A thick and syrupy fluid, this potion causes hyperactivity for a full 24 hours. The imbiber cannot sleep and will constantly feel an urge to do something, anything. After the 24 hours, the user will be very sleepy.
24. This golden yellow, almost glowing concoction will cause the imbiber's skin to be slightly sunburned all over.
25. A pungent dark green potion causes the drinker to have an irrational phobia of trees for four hours.
26. Bright red with flecks of orange, this potion makes the imbiber sweat profusely for an hour. Go to Comment
32-In spite of its putrid odor and appearance, this watery potion actually tastes like fine chocolate. The drinker gains the Midas touch, sort of. For the next twelve hours, everything that he touches turns into chocolate.
33-This highly stylish glass decanter contains three pints of human blood.
34-The faded label on this dark green bottle reads: "To all concerned, this is not water."
35-For nine weeks after drinking this thick sludge, the imbiber becomes illiterate. Go to Comment
40. This redish-green liquid, when drunk, causes an extremely annoying song to be stuck in the drinker's head. Ideas are such things as "The Song that Never Ends", or "A Small World".
41. Whoever drinks the stagnant yellowed water in this wooden flask will immeidately become the victim of a plague of mosquitoes.
42. This green-glass vial appears to contain nothing, but, if it is opened, a clear liquid pours into it out of thin air. The liquid is almost exactly like vodka in its properties, and will pour until the vial is full. If the vial is emptied, it will refill in the same way. Go to Comment
11. Evapure - An extremely expensive and potent alcohol beverage. Slightly yellowish in colour it completely evaporates as soon as you open the lid.
12. Chocarange Liquor. This glass ampoule looks gorgeous. A dark rich brown chocolate coloured liquid is broken up by orange swirls. On opening a rich aromatic waft, drifts upwards and smells of delicious chocolate orange. Unfortunately on opening it turns to a solid mass and you cant pour it out no matter what you try. Go to Comment
13. This berry tasting potion forces the player to think he or she is the prince or princess of a dung heap. This lasts for 1 day.
14. This foul smelling potion gives the drinker visions of someones future but all the humans depicted are in the form of animals. This lasts for one vision.
15. This clear liquid enables the drinker to think he is a turnip about to be uprooted and cooked. This lasts 1 hour.
16. The tubular vial is filled with a glittery pink liquid that causes the drinker to grow hair all over his/her face. Cutting/shaving the hair only makes it grow ten times faster. It will go away after 1 week. Go to Comment