A long time ago, I was writing a series of novels about the Empire of B'Gazzi and this Emperor thing. They were kind of like a combination of Dune and Tolkien.
It was like this:
1. The Emperor of B'Gazzi
2. Freedom Fighters of B'Gazzi
3. Shapeshifter of B'Gazzi
4. Death-Priests of B'Gazzi
5. The Fall of B'Gazzi Go to Comment
It's good, but it's not as strikingly original as the first. It's not as compelling an idea: it's a very linear plot, starting here and ending there with a single evil entity, whereas the prequel was not structured. Part I provided a novel situation from which many possibilities sprang, whereas this one has less adventuring potential. Go to Comment
If certain things happen in a certain order:
1. The heroes pass (and survive the trip)
2. They get a large piece of land, that has many riches inside, possibly hospitable.
3. People consider to settle into that land.
...then my friends, the Elephant God may over the time gain new worshippers, and so be saved! Go to Comment