222. A wooden figurine of a warrior wearing chainmail and armed with sword and shield. 2" tall, it is a child's toy.
223. Wrapped in leather is a large, crystal clear crystal. It is actually an unusually clear piece of rocksalt and worth no more then normal salt.
224. A very crudely wrought key, cut from some sheet metal. It is a copy of a real key.
225. A common to orcish phrasebook, but all of the entries are dangerously wrong.
226. A candle stub, possibly magical (There is about 5 minutes burn time remaining).
227. A pouch of dried crickets (A little known snackfood in these parts...)
228. An oddly shaped 2 oz blob of lead.
229. Handle from a broken teacup.
230. Odd incense that smells of dead fish when burned. Go to Comment
Man, this one creeps me out too. Were it not halloween, the choice of vote would be a little more difficult, but I echo Cheka on this one. 5/5 for me as well. Complete. Macabre and I actually shuddered at the The Languecoupeur. Ick.
I think this is a really well documented organization, my only problem with it is that is seems a little too big and powerful to be able to maintain a low profile. It feels like 'S.H.E.I.L.D' or Cobra. Go to Comment