2. Death Nettle - Plant has razor-sharp spines all highly venomous and unpleasant. A passive plant, but wil overhang paths and be easily brushed against unless PCs are cautious.
3. Pixie Flowers - Found on mundane or not-so-mundane garden statuary.
4. The Wizard's Rube - A showpiece flower that moves on it's own.
5. Samhain's Kiss- Evil spirits could be nearby.
6. Arcanis - A small patch, easily overlooked, but can qualify as 'treasure' in this strange locale.
7. Rapacious Snapdragon - Will launch many vicious biting attacks.
8. Crystal Hornets - Flying about - will investigate magically equipped intruders.
9. Singeweed - If distirbed will trigger a chemical reaction creating great amounts of heat
10. Spitting Euphorbia - Will direct spurts of poisonous, caustic liquid at intruders.
11. Miremoss - Miremoss is used on most pathways through the garden. Normally there are stepping stones available to allow passage without becoming... mired. Paranoid PC's might avoid the stepping stones, suspecting traps.
14. Garden statuary (mundane or animated and dangerous)
15. Vissewort Patch
16. Scorpian Grass lining a Miremoss covered pathway.
17. Compost Pile full of Myrie Bugs
19. Regular tall grass infested with Grassbiters.
21. Tatterdemalions-of-the-Flailing-Leper making a spectacle of themselves.
22-30. Defender Patrol (If fortress actively defended, otherwise reroll.)