METHODS OF RESTRAINT:
1. The drinking of blood is like a natural craving and is not needed to survive. Blood is drink to feed the power of necromancy inside them.
2. Also the reason that normal vampires drink blood is because it is morally accepted. They stop their compulsion by simply being taught that it is wrong and a crime.
3. Then they just spend time under guard long enough to realise that they do not need blood to survive and overcome the addiction. Soon they lose all their necromanic powers and a lot of their strenght to become in essence the equivalent to strong humans.
4. sometimes tests are given for vampires with bad history to make sure they can withstond the compulsion.
5. other methods such as drinking less and less a day are used.
6. violation of these rules are punishable by exile without the protection of the order they soon die. Go to Comment
While traveling trough farm land the PCs come upon a merchant sitting on a wrecked wagon without a mule attached to it, hid face burrowed in his hands. He explains that he was robbed by petty goblins, unable to defend himself he had retreated. He asks the PCs to help him retrieve the mule before the goblins roast it, as a reward they may keep his goods. How hard can it be?