METHODS OF RESTRAINT:
1. The drinking of blood is like a natural craving and is not needed to survive. Blood is drink to feed the power of necromancy inside them.
2. Also the reason that normal vampires drink blood is because it is morally accepted. They stop their compulsion by simply being taught that it is wrong and a crime.
3. Then they just spend time under guard long enough to realise that they do not need blood to survive and overcome the addiction. Soon they lose all their necromanic powers and a lot of their strenght to become in essence the equivalent to strong humans.
4. sometimes tests are given for vampires with bad history to make sure they can withstond the compulsion.
5. other methods such as drinking less and less a day are used.
6. violation of these rules are punishable by exile without the protection of the order they soon die. Go to Comment