METHODS OF RESTRAINT:
1. The drinking of blood is like a natural craving and is not needed to survive. Blood is drink to feed the power of necromancy inside them.
2. Also the reason that normal vampires drink blood is because it is morally accepted. They stop their compulsion by simply being taught that it is wrong and a crime.
3. Then they just spend time under guard long enough to realise that they do not need blood to survive and overcome the addiction. Soon they lose all their necromanic powers and a lot of their strenght to become in essence the equivalent to strong humans.
4. sometimes tests are given for vampires with bad history to make sure they can withstond the compulsion.
5. other methods such as drinking less and less a day are used.
6. violation of these rules are punishable by exile without the protection of the order they soon die. Go to Comment
Stormbound, the ship rolls hard over to once side. All that is not strapped down is tossed violently overboard in a splash of freezing water.
There, on the horizon- a tower. Squat, it stands alone on a tiny island. However, it's the only land in sight, and any more of this ferocious storm will crush the boat to splinters.
Taking shelter within the ornate entryway of the squat tor, the party notes with interest that no signs of life break the silence of the stone tower. As they take another step forward, they realise why.
This is the fabled tower of Brenji, a rich merchant who wished none to share his enormous wealth. He constructed this tower to store his gold- trapped and ready for any potential thieves. But the ingenious pitfalls and scything walls are not the only dangers within the silent walls of the building. A guardian, left behind by Brenji, still stalks these very halls.
A rattling hiss echoes somewhere from below...
Encounter ( Water ) | May 20, 2005 |