Once you put these in a source book every party will have one, like a bag of holding or those marbles people use to talk with each other.
the idea seed/twist at the end is a fun one, it could be embaressing/rewarding/incrimminating to be at the same thieves guild meeting and leave with the 'wrong' cloak.
But question...let say I am a body guard for some high powered noble and some thin, darkly handsome man with self described pericing eyes and a strong inner confidence approaches me wearing a riding cloak. Can I search the cloak if I try it on?Go to Comment
1) Appearance, posture attitude presence.
2) Response to people (what kind of interaction or relationship does the character prefer to have with people) and how does this effect the above topic?
3) What does your character admire in other people?
4) Does your character possess these qualities?
5) How does your character want to present himself to others and what is your character default view of others?
1) What are your characters strengths of personality?
2) What are your character weaknesses?
3) Does your character feel like a completed person?
4) Do you forsee or wish to explore any major changes in the character’s personality?
5) What is your characters primary ambition or vision of him or herself in the future? What is your ambition for this character?.
1) Who have been the major influences in your character’s life?
2) Who does your character love?
3) Who does your character hate?
4) What does your character enjoy?
5) What does you character detest?
1) How does the character feel about violence?
2) What is the character afraid of?
3) What is your characters opinion of other forms of life?
4) What is your character opinion about killing?
5) How will your character react when confronted with his or her own death, does your character know they will react that way and what contributes to that reaction.
What is your character alignment?
What is your character’s name?Go to Comment