66. You cannot cook without a catastrophic failure.
67. Squirrels attack you on sight.
68. Your right hand swells to two times normal size, permanently.
69. Passing vehicles always splash you in wet weather.
70. Those you find repulsive find you absolutely beautiful.
71. Magic proclaims that you do not exist.
72. You can no longer hear music. (Quite possibly the most horrible curse that could exist on this list.)
73. Your body does not form calluses.
75. Lightning strikes dwellings you sleep in.
Go to Comment
76. Sources of illumination giggle madly in your presence.