44. Every adventurer will want to buy you a drink and maybe even dinner to hear the tale behind how you acquired such a rare pet.
45. Bards will want to compose songs about such a legendary warrior and their croc pet!
46. Worrying about muggers while staggering back to the inn blind drunk is no longer a concern!
47. Add a makeshift bearskin rug over the top of your croc and you have a crazed beast of legend sure to frighten dim witted barbarian and goblin tribes!
48. With a little ventriloquism you have a reliable witness/interrogator no ones going to second guess.
49. Assuming the croc's female and has mated you have priceless baby crocs to sell. Who wouldn't be willing to pay a fortune for a croc pet of their own?
50. If possessing fewer scruples then the average person you can also regularly sell ostrich or other monster eggs for a hefty profit, claiming they're the fertile eggs of your croc. (And when they never hatch, well gee, that's too bad, must be the new owner didn't care for the egg properly, not your fault, too late now!)
67. It's a ready made (if rough) canvas for your artwork, paint on some ancent war cries in orcish and stick figures and you have some "fracking voodoo magic mon" sure to terrify the ignorant enemies.
68. Collect the droppings and sell them as fertilizer to the farmers.
69. Or dry them for fire wood!
70. Those little birds that love to pick the bits of flesh out of the crocs mouth (Egyptian plover) can be tasty in a stew.
71. The bird feathers can be nice for blow guns or small arrows too.
72. Evasion: Rub up against the crocidle and you'll have a musky scent to keep those blood hounds off your trail.
74. By (falsely?) claiming the croc is your chosen romantic partner/mate you can easily avoid those pesky arranged marriages or annoying proposals from rescued damsels in distress.
75. Croc breath, the quickest way to make your own questionable personal hyegine no longer a noticeable issue.
76. Adding Croc teeth to your club/clothing/necklace will be much easier then ever before! (The average croc regrows over 3000 teeth in their lifetime.)
Go to Comment