Hey, guys! This scroll has been languishing for four years now! Doesn't anyone have any other people to add? This is a pretty small circus right now. Come on, folks, help turn this from MacNally's Carney into The Fantastic Barnum and Baileys World-Renown Circus!
Good story, and good roleplaying hooks. I like him. The story is a little long (I prefer a shorter story because it is easier to fit into an ongoing campaign) but it has no world-shaking references that would have to be edited out to fit, so he would be a good npc with very little editing necessary to fit him in. All in all, a good sub. 3.5 / 5
Here are a few more. Will we make it to 300?
251. A ball of very weak twine.
252. One half of a cheese and onion sandwich.
254. A very bent quill pen.
255. A squishy moldy peach.
256. A quiver of warped arrows. [-15% to Attack.)
257. A poorly-made dagger.
258. One bear's claw.
259. A 10-foot pole.
260. A crowbar.
261. A well-worn blanket.
262. A partly-used piece of chalk.
263. A small bag of marbles.
264. A partially-empty wineskin.
265. A handful of pretty beads.
266. A small toy cart with a broken, 3-legged horse in the traces.
267. A bent metal pan.
268. An oil lamp with about fifteen minutes of oil in it.
269. A half-used torch.
270. Several beautiful hair ribbons
271. A chess set made of bone.
272. A small mirror.
273. A cow bell.
274. A dagger with the hilt and sheath engraved with flowers and bunny rabbits.
275. A biscuit, now as hard as a rock.
276. A small 1 1/2 inch wooden carving of a chicken.
Go to Comment
277. A wooden ladle with a broken handle.