66. A white powder that looks like sugar. It's dandruff.
67. A silver-plated deluxe nose-hair trimmer. For the classy villian.
68. A small portable torture instrument such as a 'pear'.
69. Scabs, lovingly collected since childhood.
70. Silk sheets stained with... do you really want to know?
71. Bags upon bags of hair. Not scalps, just cut hair of all colors and lengths.
72. A rat mounted on a stick.
73. Used bandages.
74. A tin of worms.
75. A worn wooden scuplture of a naked woman. It's well oiled. At least you hope what is leaking out is oil.
This is very well thought out, and the idea of hiding some secret malvolent scripture and spells in plain sight has great plot potential. Parasites have that unnerving factor to them, this is a great addition to a horror game. I can't think of anything that could make this better.
Tumble: this button appears to be a flower formed from several pea-sized beads. When removed from an object of clothing the beads which form the petals fall off, creating a slightly treacherous five-foot square for those who do not tread carefully. Concentrating on the button will recall all of the beads, but only within thirty feet.