38. Gullible - Always believes others, may they be PC or NPC, he's even believed the thought to be impossible.
39. Do - It - Yourself - Believes everything must be done by others no matter what profession they may have.
40. Do - It Him / Herself - Believes everything must be done by him / herself or else it won't be done right, when you want something done right you must do it yourself right?
41. Energetic - Always doing something, never seen sitting down, even at night he's doing things, he / she regularly drinks foods or drinks with a lot of energy to stay awake.
42. The Good Thief - Always has the urge to steal, he usually does steal, and when caught immediately gives it back, he never steals from the poor or single parents, for some reason he has Morales despite being a thief.
43. The Bad Thief - Like The Good Thief, always as the urge to steal, but doesn't care if your a single parent or poor or both, and he / she won't give back items if caught.
44. Macho - Macho, always needs to be flexing his muscles or displaying his large amount of Strength, he's also seen working out a lot because he believes that muscles can never be maxed out.
45. Wimp - Always away from others he considers scary or out to get him, which is nearly everyone. And unlike Macho, he doesn't work out, he doesn't at all, he's tall, but is scrawny. Go to Comment
Tarot Cards are used by Magic folks to predict the future (cartomancy). Since the present becomes the future through the interplay of elementally alligned forces, the tumble of cards can give clues to the way the pattern of elements will be in the future.
This means a wizard will have a deck of cards with them. Since cards were used to train wizards in legerdemain, Since they have cards with them, they frequently know how to use them. Guild magic users often have a knack for fancy shuffles, palming cards, and a variety of card tricks and games.