38. Gullible - Always believes others, may they be PC or NPC, he's even believed the thought to be impossible.
39. Do - It - Yourself - Believes everything must be done by others no matter what profession they may have.
40. Do - It Him / Herself - Believes everything must be done by him / herself or else it won't be done right, when you want something done right you must do it yourself right?
41. Energetic - Always doing something, never seen sitting down, even at night he's doing things, he / she regularly drinks foods or drinks with a lot of energy to stay awake.
42. The Good Thief - Always has the urge to steal, he usually does steal, and when caught immediately gives it back, he never steals from the poor or single parents, for some reason he has Morales despite being a thief.
43. The Bad Thief - Like The Good Thief, always as the urge to steal, but doesn't care if your a single parent or poor or both, and he / she won't give back items if caught.
44. Macho - Macho, always needs to be flexing his muscles or displaying his large amount of Strength, he's also seen working out a lot because he believes that muscles can never be maxed out.
45. Wimp - Always away from others he considers scary or out to get him, which is nearly everyone. And unlike Macho, he doesn't work out, he doesn't at all, he's tall, but is scrawny. Go to Comment
A wild species, vinus homophagus, more akin to sea-grape rather than the terrestrial variety, is not a monster despite its fanciful name. The grapes, a deep purple color when in bloom, and oozing dewdrops of perspiration, like the most prized and delectable of drinking wine grapes, do however deserve their moniker. Wine made from this fruit, is deadly to most humanoids, as is the raw berry, if plucked and eaten from the vine. It is the unnatural chemical concoction found within the fruit’s tart skin, which gives the man-eating grape its name. The chemical stew found inside each berry, functions as a necrotic agent, the same as found in some species of venomous snakes. The grapes literally eat the victim from the inside out, via cell death, dissolving organs and flesh in quick succession.
The tribes of Pra-Oohk Crater, from the jungles of Ghlush are known to sell the fermented “wine” of this grape to merchants of distant lands. Sadly, the taste of the concoction is divine when first quaffed, and even worse, the man-eating grape wine will never detect as poisonous via mundane means, its horrid natures somehow masking all attempts. Luckily the man-eating grapes are extremely rare, and endemic to humid jungles.