27. This dark black potion smells like dung and tastes like chocolate. Makes Players senses scrambled, leading to very weird motions of the body. Lasts one day.
28. This bright blue potion temporarily blinds you by making it seem as if a lamp was turned on 6 inches in front of you. Makes you blind until you engage in four combat rounds against any type of monster.
29. This potion is invisible and weightless, and if it makes contact with a lifeform it causes the target to levitate instead of walk around for a day, making it hard to have a conversation, being 5 feet above your friend.
30. This dark red potion makes it seem as if your insides were made of cement for a day. Speed is reduced greatly.
31. This bland grey potion gives you a phobia of absolutely everything for a day. Have fun with this one... Go to Comment
The PC's enter a town amid a giant celebration, the Spring Wedding Festival. Unmarried men and women from all over the provinces gather her every spring to be matched by the most sacred matchmaker ever to live, Holly Lovard. Holly is now ancient and must be carried everywhere she visits and rumors are that this will be her last visit to the Wedding Festival so any matches made this spring will be doubley blessed.
Enter PC's, wrong place at the wrong time. Molly sees one of them, calls him/her out of the crowd and that are unable to resist the push and pull of the mob. Brought in front of Molly Lovard, the PC is declared the lifemate of .
Could be the king's daughter, a peasant, member of the thieves guild. Could be anything to add a twist to an already building plot, or just throw the characters into an awkward situation.