27. This dark black potion smells like dung and tastes like chocolate. Makes Players senses scrambled, leading to very weird motions of the body. Lasts one day.
28. This bright blue potion temporarily blinds you by making it seem as if a lamp was turned on 6 inches in front of you. Makes you blind until you engage in four combat rounds against any type of monster.
29. This potion is invisible and weightless, and if it makes contact with a lifeform it causes the target to levitate instead of walk around for a day, making it hard to have a conversation, being 5 feet above your friend.
30. This dark red potion makes it seem as if your insides were made of cement for a day. Speed is reduced greatly.
31. This bland grey potion gives you a phobia of absolutely everything for a day. Have fun with this one... Go to Comment
The Nomin gypsies have a fiddling competition every year, known as the Danse de Velose. Beaters hit out the rhythm on taut drums and the competitors start to play, slowly at first. Youngsters can compete, but are soon pulled away by worried mothers, before the competition becomes too dangerous. After two hours the haunting tune has become dazzlingly fast. You can resign at any time, but the moment you make a mistake you receive an arrow through the neck. Strings may snap, but the players must play on. The whole affair never lasts much longer than three hours, and the last fiddler playing is crowned king of the gypsies.