61. You can only tell the truth.
62. Any water you touch becomes bitterly cold. Good for ice-cold drinks, but say goodbye to hot showers. Rain sucks, too.
63. You have an annoying song stuck in your head for all eternity, causing distraction and possibly insanity.
64. You hear all of your actions narrated by a disembodied voice with a dry sense of humor.
65. You can't enter a forest without being tripped by tree roots, hit on the head by falling branches, or possibly crushed by a wayward tree.
In the months since I wrote this post, I have found a few other online resources that run very much along the same vein. Here are two that I will list here in case someone finds them useful: