I love it when an article really makes me think. This is a treasure for anyone who wants to enhance their musical presence within a game. I'm going to have to kick this around in my head for awhile and see if I can come up with any more to add to the list.
61. You can only tell the truth.
62. Any water you touch becomes bitterly cold. Good for ice-cold drinks, but say goodbye to hot showers. Rain sucks, too.
63. You have an annoying song stuck in your head for all eternity, causing distraction and possibly insanity.
64. You hear all of your actions narrated by a disembodied voice with a dry sense of humor.
65. You can't enter a forest without being tripped by tree roots, hit on the head by falling branches, or possibly crushed by a wayward tree.